Oh, that. Well, we meant to write,
但种种计划和事情 就是让我们忙得不可开交…
but we just got so tied up with… with plans and things,
you know…
我们是谁?
…well we… – Who’s ‘we’?
呃… 我们. 我意思是… 我…
Us. I mean, I.
哦, 我们. 那有个很好的女孩. 我们成了很好的朋友.
Oh, us, There was a very nice girl there. We became quite good friends.
那是我的. 那是我的. 那儿.
Oh, that’s mine. That’s my… bag.
Mm-hmm.
回家高兴吗?
Glad to be home, huh?
太好了. 我走了你孤单吗?
It’s wonderful. Were you lonely while I was gone?
我哭着睡着…
I cried myself to sleep every night about the first week…
不. 说正经的.
No, no, seriously.
我天天打高尔夫,
Well, seriously, I got to play golf every day.
晚上玩扑克.
I played poker at night.
我还想再找个冬令营.
I wish I could find one of these camps where they keep you all winter too.
噢噢! 噢噢!
Ho-ho. – Ho-ho.
你回家真好, 傻姑娘.
It’s good to have you home, goofy.
你离开后发生了很多事.
Uh, Susie, there’s, uh… been a lot of things happening since you left.
我们应该找个时间谈谈.
And I think we ought to have a little quiet talk sometime.
我也想告诉你一些事.
Oh, sure. I have some things I wanna talk over with you too.
你有心事?
Oh, you have, huh?
但不是现在. – 行.
Mm-hmm, but not now. – Okay.
现在我只想着回家 与爸爸相依为命.
Now I just wanna think about getting home and being with my father.
我的亲爹地.
My very ‘o-own fa-ather’.
亲爹地?
‘O-own fa-ather’?
爸爸.
[Chuckles] Father. – Father.
[Horn Honking]
爸爸, 好美!
Oh, Daddy, it’s beautiful.
它又没变过. 海克!
Well, it’s just about the same. You didn’t think it was gonna change, did ya? Hecky.
哟! 看!
MAN: Ho. – Look.
你带什么宝贝回来了, 米奇?
Ah, shoo, shoo. What have you got there with ya, Mitch?
嗨, 海克. – 嗨呀, 宝贝.
Hi, Hecky. – How are you, darlin’?
为什么你带她回来? 我以为我们已经甩掉她了.
What’d you have to bring this kid back for? I thought we got rid of her.
她一直在飞机场闲逛没走.
Well, she was hanging around the airport, I thought I might as well get her.
野营怎么样? – 很充实.
[Mock Chuckle] How was camp? – Oh, swell.
是时候了. 我们都等了一整天了!
For heaven sakes, it’s about time. We’ve been waitin’ for you all day.
嗨, 沃贝娜. – 别管”嗨”了.
Hi, Verbena. – Never mind that ‘hi’talk.
给我个拥抱.
You just give me a hug.
你好, 宝贝. 让我看看你.
Oh. Hello, honey. Let me get a look at you.
你变了.
Ya… Ya know, there… there’s a change in you.
我还是老样子啊.
Just the same as I always was.
不… 你不是.
No. No, you’re not. I…
我也说不太清楚.
[Growling] – Not quite sure what it is.
嗨, 安多米达.
Hi, Andromeda. – [Barking]
别那样, 安多米达,
Stop that, Andromeda. What’s wrong with you?
你这条疯狗. 这是苏珊, 你这个傻瓜.
You crazy dog. It’s Susie, ya silly.
差不多就象你自己的狗不认识你一样.
Well, it’s almost as if your own dog didn’t know you.
有趣, 不是吗?
[Chuckles] Funny, isn’t it?
狗是有趣的动物.
Uh, dogs are funny things.
我想我要上楼去我的房♥间了…
Well, I guess I’ll go up to my room and put some of those…
来告诉我野营的事.
Come on, we’ll get you unpacked while you tell me about camp.
来了.
Coming.
全都告诉我. 还有你要洗的衣服也给我.
Tell me about all the things you did at that camp, I wanna get that laundry of yours too.
忙完了就下来. 一会儿就下来.
Come down when you get through. Somebody I want you to meet.
Yeah, all right. be down in a minute.
你好, 亲爱的.
WOMAN: Hello, darling,
我很高兴你回来了. 我开始感到无聊了.
Mitch, I was wondering when you’d get back, I was beginning to get so bored sitting here.
你告诉她我们的事了吗?
Well, did you tell her anything about us?
你又在家太好了. – 的确如此.
Good to be home again? – Sure is.
沃贝娜… 楼下有个女人.
Verbena, there’s a woman downstairs.
千真万确.
Mm-hmm. There is indeed.
她是谁? 她在这干什么?
Well, who is she? What is she doing here?
我一言不发. 我只管好自己的事.
I’m not saying a word. I mind my own business.
如果他想当个傻瓜, 那是他的事.
Except if he wants to make a ninny of himself, that’s his affair. I don’t say a word.
她怎么来的?
Well, how did she get here?
我一言不发.
It’s none of my never mind. I don’t say a word.
像你老爸这样的男人 除了有个快14岁的女儿外…
Except a man like your father with a grown daughter going on 14…
又完全不是什么
He’s not what you’d call one of those “charm fellows”…
谈笑风生的魅力男,
with a big, teethy grin and… and a lot of artistic clever talk.
那她怎么看上他的?
What does a young girl like her see in him?
我不知道.
I don’t know.
我可以给你一百万个理由,它们都在银行里.
I’ll give you a million reasons and he’s got ’em right in the bank.
总是如此.
[Sighs] “It was always thus.”
什么总是如此?
What was always thus?
我一言不发. 我不是背后说坏话的人.
I’m not sayin’ a word. I’m not one to talk about anybody behind their back.
她很好. 她好的要命.
But she’s good. She’s awful good.
那双冷冷的蓝眼珠 直勾勾的看着你.
Those cool blue eyes lookin’ right through you. Calm, that one.
骑马, 游泳, 外出晚餐,
Go ridin’ together, swimmin’ together, out to dinner every night.
但这不关我的事, 所以我一言不发, 一言不发.
But it’s none of my business, understand, That’s why I’m not sayin’a word.
还有, 你不要跟人讲…
Not one single word. Besides, I don’t think. you oughta talk about people…
苏西. 说苏西苏西到.
Hi, Susie. We were just talking about you.
这是罗宾逊小姐.
Uh, this is Miss Robinson.
你好.
How do you do? – Hello, darling.
我好期待见到你.
I’ve been looking forward to meeting you for just weeks now.
你♥爸♥爸把你说成女孩, 但你实际上是女人了.
From the way your father talked, I expected a little girl, but you’re practically a woman.
我都快14岁了.
I’m nearly 14
我想来杯马提尼.你想要吗?
Say, I think I’ll go and make a couple martinis. You want one?
我也想. – 你呢, 宝贝,
Oh, I’d love one. – Uh, how about you, honey?
你想来杯姜汁吗或别的什么?
You want root beer, ginger ale, something?
我可以吗?
Could I have a ginger ale?
姜汁. 好的. 现在你们相互熟悉熟悉.
Sure. You get acquainted. I’ll be just a minute.
我听说你野营回来. 野营好玩吗?
Your father tells me you were at camp, dear. Was it fun?
是的, 可好玩了, 谢谢你.
Yes, it was lovely. Thank you.
自打我遇见你♥爸♥爸, 他就苏珊这苏珊那的.
You know, ever since I met your father, it’s been “Susan this” and “Susan that.”
你们父女是这么好的朋友真是太好了.
You’re obviously very good friends, and I think that’s just wonderful.
你能保守一个秘密吗?
I can, uh, tell you something else too if you can keep a secret.
跟谁保守秘密? – 跟你♥爸♥爸.
From whom? – From your father.
那你最好别告诉我.
Oh, then you better not tell me.
爸爸和我之间不保密. 我们告诉彼此每件事.
Daddy and I don’t keep secrets from one another. We tell each other everything.
不, 亲爱的. 不是那种秘密.
Oh, well, no, dear. It wasn’t that kind of a secret.
我只想告诉你我发现 他是个非常好的人.
I just wanted to confide in you that I find him a very special.
棒极了的人
wonderful kind of person.
好, 别说出去, 他不象 他说的那样光辉和聪明.
Well, just between us, he’s not too brilliant or clever with what he says,
你知道, 像我们都崇拜的魅力男那样.
you know, like the “charm fellows” we all adore so.
我和你♥爸♥爸骑过马, 他让我骑斯柯兹利.
We were riding the other day. Your father let me ride Schotzli.
我知道她是你的马. 我希望你不介意我骑它.
I understand she’s your horse. I hope you don’t mind my riding her.
不.不介意
Oh, no.
斯柯兹利和我 都已经习惯陌生女人骑它了.
Schotzli and I are used to strange women riding her.
什么? – 你知道爸爸的.
What? – Oh, you know Daddy.
他总是用情不专.
He’s always playing the field.
不, 我不知道. – 哦, 是的.
No, I didn’t know. – Oh, yes.
每周他都带来一些女人.
Every week mostly, he has some different dame up here.
有一周 我永不会忘记 – 他带来了五个不同的女人.
One week, I’ll never forget, he had five different women up here.
是吗. – 这不关我的事,
You don’t say. – Of course, it’s none of my business…
如果他想当个傻瓜.
if he wants to make a ninny of himself with all those women.
那就是为什么我一言不发. 一言不发.
That’s why I’m not saying a word. Not one single word.
给你. 你们两个相互熟悉了没有?
Here you are. Now, did you two get to know each other?
是的.
Yes.
我们闲聊得很愉快.
We had a lovely little talk.
[Alarm Ringing]
喂?
[Ringing] – Hello?
苏珊 埃文斯? – 是的.
OPERATOR: Miss Susan Evers? – Yes, this is her.
接吧. – 我是莎伦. 怎么样?
OPERATOR: Go ahead, please. – Sue, it’s Sharon. How’s everything?
妈妈绝对是极品女人! 她美丽动人,美得让人透不过气.
Ooh, Mother’s the absolute living end. She’s gorgeous. Just breathtaking.
我跟她聊了她的第一次约会.
I got to talk to you about their first date today.
苏珊, 听我说! – 他们的歌♥听起来象这一首.
Susan, will you listen? – Ooh, I got their song. It goes like this.
# 现在, 永远…# – 我要告诉你一件事…
# For now, for always # – Susan, I’ve got something to tell you.
# La-la, la-la, la… #
苏珊! – 什么事?
Susan. – What?
我们有麻烦了 你必须现在就带妈妈来这儿.
We’re in trouble. You’ll have to bring Mother out immediately.
不! 我才跟她相处了一天. 我才刚刚认识她.
No. Holy smokes, I just had one day with her. I hardly got to know her at all.
十万火急. 苏珊 这儿来了个女人
Susan, it’s an emergency. There’s a woman out here.
她很漂亮.
Her name’s Vicky, and she’s beautiful.
就这个? 爸爸从来不会动真格.