You’ll never know what they did to me, you big goon.
让我离开这讨厌的新鲜空气!
Get me outta this stinkin’ fresh air.
妈妈, 你在哪里?
SHARON: Mother, where are you?
嗨!
Hi.
你早早回来了. 你是哪个?
Oh. You’re back early. Now, which one are you?
莎伦. – 你玩得开心吗?
Sharon. – Did you have a good time?
妙极了. 我们开心, 但我想莎伦不开心.
Oh, sensational. But… well, at least we did, but I don’t think Vicky did.
出什么事了? – 嗨, 妈妈.
Well, what happened? – Hi, Mom.
嗨. – 你好吗?
Well, hi. – How are you?
好极了. 你好. – 晚安.
Wonderful. Hello, there. – Good evening.
你们吃了晚饭吗? – 我们不饿.
Have you had your dinner? – Oh, we’re not hungry.
那么去洗澡.
Then you better go upstairs and have your baths.
你们看起来脏兮兮的.
You both look filthy to me. – OK.
然后我们跟你讲薇琪的事, 但要在他不在场的时候.
Then we’ll tell you about Vicky, but not while he’s there, okay?
Shh. Okay.
你玩得很棒吧. 出了什么事?
So, you had a wonderful time. What happened?
不要对我那样.
Oh, now, don’t you give me that with the big eyes, “What happened?”
你明知会发生很么.
You knew darn well what was gonna happen.
发生什么?
Oh, What happened?
你提议,它发生.
All right, you name it and it happened.
结果一团糟. 高兴了?
The whole thing was a shambles. Now you happy?
这是最后一次我带女人进山.
It’s the last time I’m gonna take a woman to the mountains. It’s all I got to say.
去哪里? 她叫什么名字?
Oh, uh, where’s, um, uh, what’s-her-name?
薇琪? 对.
Vicky? – Yeah, yeah, Vicky.
她象鹈鹕一样飞走了.
Yeah, yeah. Well, she took off like a pelican and she’s probably
她现在可能在公园大街或第57街, 祝她好运.
at Park Avenue and 57 th Street by now, and good luck to her.
好?
Ah. Well?
我们谈过了…我们觉得我们要向你道歉.
We’ve been talking and we feel that we owe you an apology.
我们觉得我们对薇琪做的事有罪.
Well, I mean, we feel sort of guilty about what we did to Vicky.
你们对她做什么了?
What did you do to her?
好…
Well, um…
我们暗算了她.
I guess you could say we submarined her.
你想和谁结婚不关我们的事, 我们却毁了它.
Well, it’s none of our business who you wanna marry. and we ruined it for you.
好…
Well, um…
现在过去了,所以我们别提了.
that’s done with now, so we won’t talk about it anymore.
对不起, 爸爸. 你能原谅我们吗?
We’re really sorry, Dad. Will you forgive us?
上♥床♥睡觉去, 你们这两个怪物.
Aw, go on to bed, you monsters.
你能做什么?
What are you gonna do, huh?
想吃点什么吗? – 你确定你做了足够的饭?
Do you want something to eat? – Well, uh, sure you got enough?
当然. 我为你和苏珊 做了足够的饭当明天的晚餐.
Oh, sure, I cooked enough for you and Susan for dinner tomorrow night.
莎伦和我早上离开.
Remember, Sharon and I are leaving in the morning.
对. 洗手.
Oh, yeah, leaving. – Wash your hands.
对. 我最好洗手.
Oh, yeah, I better.
## [Humming]
## [Humming Stops]
沃贝娜在哪里?
[Clears Throat] Where’s Verbena, anyway?
我没想到你回来. 她只为我上班讲不通,
I wasn’t expecting you back, and it didn’t make sense for her
所以我让她晚上放假.
to stay around here just for me, so I gave her the night off.
我去楼上洗洗.
Say, you know, I… I think I’ll just go upstairs and wash up.
几分钟后回来.
I’ll be right back. I’ll just be a minute.
我不知道他看上她什么了.
I don’t know what he saw in her. She had a horrid taste in clothes…
她根本没有气质.
and absolutely no personality at all.
[Wolf Whistle]
哇! – 你去聚会?
Wow. – Where ya goin’, to a party?
不关你们的事.
[Chuckling] That is none of your business.
晚安, 女士们. 睡个好觉.
Good night, ladies. Sleep tight.
## [Waltz]
嗨.
Hi.
我以为你只是去洗手.
Well. I thought you were just going to “wash your hands”?
我想我♥干♥得不错.
Oh, well, I got started, I thought I might as well do a good job of it.
嘘!
Shh.
为什么? – 你听见音乐了吗?
What? – Do you hear music?
我告诉孩子们去洗澡的!
Are those children looking at television when I told them to take a bath?
那是音响.
Oh, that’s the hi-fi. I just snapped it on when I was coming downstairs.
我想晚餐来点音乐更有情调.
I thought a little music would be nice with dinner.
而且, 我想红酒配炖菜很棒.
Also, I thought a little red wine might be good with the stew, huh?
– Oh. [Laughs] – [Laughs]
敬我孩子们的妈妈–
To the mother of my children…
最漂亮的有两个孩子的妈妈.
and the most beautiful mother any two kids ever had.
你是最气死人的男人.
Oh, Mitch, you can be the most exasperating man.
此话怎讲?
Oh, what I say? What’s the matter?
等到这时候才说, 我们在厨房♥里并且我光着脚.
Waiting until we’re here in the kitchen eating stew and-and me in my bare feet.
我喜欢你光着脚.
I like you in bare feet.
这让女人处于不利地位.
Well, it puts a woman at a disadvantage.
好. 敬你的不利地位.
Good. Here’s to your disadvantage.
Ha. [Chuckles]
## [Continues]
坐下吃你的炖菜.
Here. Sit down and eat your stew.
别洒了.
Yeah. – Don’t spill it now.
见鬼! – 怎么了?
Oh, darn. – What’s the matter?
围裙解不下了. 帮我解开.
Well, I’ve got a wet dishcloth on and I put some knots in it. Open it for me.
玛吉, 既然人人都道歉,
Maggie, as long as everybody’s, uh, apologizing.
我想我最好也道歉.
I think maybe I better do mine too.
抱歉那天晚上.
I mean, about the other night.
我不是有意让我的话听起来象那样.
I didn’t mean for it to sound like that.
我不太会恭维,
I guess I’m not very good with the compliments, what, with…
我与牛群一起长大…
growin’ up out here with cows…
不要来老一套.
Oh, now, don’t gimme that old “growing up with the cows” routine.
你好多年前手就那样动过了.- 我没有.
You handed me that years ago. – I did not.
你当然做过.
You certainly did.
它起作用, 不是吗?
[Sniffles] Well, it worked, didn’t it?
你喜欢它.
You liked it. – [Chuckles]
[Sighs]
玛吉, 你是这么美丽.
Ah, Maggie, you’re so beautiful. – Oh.
不. 我说真的. 我知道我说不出你爱听的话,
No, I mean it. I know I don’t say things like… you wanna hear ’em,
但我一直想起你. 想起我们, 想起过去的事.
but I’ve been thinking a lot about you… and us and the way things used to be.
你知道我最想念什么吗?
This might sound funny, but you know what I miss most of all?
米奇…
Mitch. – Hmm?
炖菜沾到你身上了.
You’ve got stew all over you.
我不在乎. – 去洗掉.
I don’t care. – Go and wash it off.
你想念什么?
What do you miss?
好…
Well…
我不在乎是否它听起来很傻.
I don’t care if it does sound silly.
我想念你过去常常 挂在浴室周围的湿长筒袜.
I miss those wet stockings you used to have hanging around the bathroom.
我想念我的剃须刀变钝了, 因为你用它美♥腿♥.
And I miss my razor being dull because you used it to shave your legs with.
[Low Gasp]
我想念在我的钓具盒里 发夹和鱼钩混在一起.
And I miss the hairpins mixed up with the fishhooks in my tackle box.
一个人用衣橱不好玩.
It’s no fun having a clothes closet all to myself.
赌咒发誓不好玩,
And it’s no fun swearing because you’re not around to…
因为你不在身边假装震惊.
make-believe you’re shocked by it.
没有你什么事都不如意, 玛吉. 我想念很多事情.我真的想你.
Well, nothing’s any good without you, Maggie. I miss a lot of things. I guess I just miss you.
为什么你过这么久才告诉我?
Why did you take so long to tell me?
我不知道.
I don’t know.
好, 因为…
Well, because…
我猜 我希望你某个时候会回来.
because I guess I was hoping that you’d come back sometime.
玛吉, 我是个极品傻瓜. 我们都是.
Oh, Maggie. I’ve been the prize chump of the world. We both have.
如果我们不做点什么,
We’re gonna grow up into a couple of old, lonely people…
我们就要变成一对孤独老人了.
if we don’t do something about it.
我知道. – 你不想那样, 是吗?
I know. – You don’t want that, do you?
不想, 米奇.
No, Mitch.
哦, 米奇. 太久了.
Oh, Mitch. It’s been so long.
太久太久了.
So very long. [Crying]
别哭.
Are you crying? Listen.
你什么时候想揍我眼睛都可以.
You can slug me in the eye anytime you want?
好的.
Okay. [Laughs]
[Gasping]
怎么了?
What’s the matter? – Oh, my gosh.
我刚刚做了个最疯狂的梦.哦, 天哪.
I just had the craziest dream. Oh, my goodness.
什么梦?
What is it?
你和我正在慢慢前进,
You and I were marching along real slow,
象小丑一样,
sort of funny-like, in organdy dresses.
穿着薄棉纱布衣服.
And there was music coming from someplace.
有音乐 鲜花和人群.
## Wedding March – And there were flowers and people,
## For Now, For Always
我的爱注定
# For my love was meant for #
天赐给
# Was heaven sent #
现在
# For now #
给永远
# For always #
给你!
# For you #