Haven’t we? – Yes. You go ahead and enjoy yourselves.
我们睡觉去了.
We’re going to bed.
晚安, 妈妈. 晚安, 爸爸.
Good night, Mom. Good night, Dad.
晚安, 妈妈. 玩得开心.
Mm-hmm. Good night, Mom. Have fun.
晚安, 姑娘们. – 晚安, 孩子们.
Good night, girls. – Good night, kids.
那两个小猴子一起表演的怎么样?
How about those two monkeys, huh? Imagine them putting together a thing like that.
他们做的还不止那个.
Oh, they’ve put much more than that together, Mitch.
你指的是什么?
What do you mean?
你不明白吗? 滴落的蜡烛, 小提琴音乐, 意大利小牛肉.
Well, don’t you understand? The drippy candles, the violin music,the veal parmigiana,
马丁内利餐厅. 你记得吗?
## For Now, For Always – Martinelli’s. Don’t you remember?
哦… – 我们的第一次约会.
Oh. – Our first date.
她们再现了它.
They tried to recreate it.
疯狂甜蜜的孩子们.
Crazy, sweet kids.
什么?
What?
没什么.
Nothing.
我们该为他们做什么?
[Sighs] Well, what are we going to do about them?
我们肯定不能分开他们.
Now that they’ve met, we certainly can’t keep them apart.
对,我们肯定不能那样做.
No, we sure can’t do that, can we?
我猜我们唯一合理能做的就是共享她们.
Well, I guess the only logical thing we can do is try to share them.
你带她们六个月,然后我带她们六个月.
You could take them both for six months and then I could have them for the rest of the year.
那样她们在一起.
That way at least they’d be together.
我想那最好不过了. 你呢?
I think that’s the best way, don’t you?
对, 我猜是这样. “每人六个月”. 苏珊这样叫它.
Yes, I guess it is. “Six-month split.” That’s what Susan calls it.
我们只能做这么多.
Yeah. That’s about all we can do.
你知道, 米奇, 突然, 我非常沮丧.
You know, Mitch, all of a sudden, I’m… I’m very depressed.
如果我们呆在一起它会变得更糟 —
Ah, Maggie, it would have been worse if we’d stayed together.
想想所有那些打架.
you know that.
想想你的爱尔兰脾气.
All that fighting and squabbling. You with that Irish temper.
你就是难相处.
You were just as difficult and hard to get along with.
确实. 我承认.
Oh, sure, I know. I admit it.
一开始就错了. – 是吗?
It was a mistake in the beginning. – Was it, Mitch?
很明显, 不是吗?
Well, it’s pretty obvious, isn’t it?
你没有变多少. 岁月饶了你, 米奇.
You know, you haven’t changed much. The years have been good to you, Mitch.
Yeah.
嗯? 难道你不反过来恭维我吗?
Well… aren’t you going to return the compliment?
是. 事实上, 玛吉, 你看起来很好.
Oh, yeah. You know, as a matter of fact, Maggie. you look… pretty good.
不要结结巴巴. 你不是非说不可!
Well, don’t stumble over the words. You know. you don’t have to say them.
我是说真的. 总之你是怎么驻颜有术的?
No, really, I mean it. Uh… What did you do to yourself anyway?
驻颜有术?!
Do to myself?
16次塑形手术,一次重建手术,
Sixteen plastic surgeons, a major reconstruction job on my face…
我的脸才拿得出来!
just so I could be presentable.
– Aw, Maggie… – Well, who do you think I am?
你想我是爬出树林来拜访你的怪物吗?
Some troll who crawled out of the woods to come calling on you?
我没那个钓上你的
Oh, I admit, I’m not as young as that simpering, baby-faced,
傻笑的娃娃脸的白金美人年轻.
platinum doll who’s got her hooks in you.
不要开始谈论薇琪.
Now, don’t get started on Vicky.
不要说有关宝贝薇琪的任何事!
Oh, that’s right, don’t say anything about that dear, sweet, precious Vicky.
那个长着佩洛兹脸的孩子新娘 和她的电臀!
That plotz-faced child bride and her electric hips.
对不起, 米奇.
Oh, I-I’m sorry, Mitch.
总是如此, 不是吗?
It always happens, doesn’t it?
是的.
Yeah.
再也不会发生了.
Well, it won’t happen anymore.
我明早带莎伦走. 我说真的,米奇.
I’m leaving in the morning with Sharon. I really do mean this, Mitch.
我祝愿 你与薇琪万事如意.
I wish you the best of everything with Vicky.
天哪! 他们搞砸了.
Holy smokes. What a lousy mess they made of that.
所有我们的计划都泡汤了. 妈妈和我明天会离开.
All our plans, and Mother and I will be leaving tomorrow.
不要放弃. 我们有一整晚可以想办法.
[Sighs] Well, don’t give up. We’ve got all night to think of something.
比如说什么办法? – 我不知道.
Like what? – Well, I don’t know.
但有办法.
But something.
莎伦! 出租车在等. – 我来了!
Sharon, taxi’s waiting. – I’m coming.
苏珊, 难道你不说再见吗?
Susan, aren’t you coming down to say good-bye to me?
马上来, 妈妈!
Be right there, Mother.
莎伦! 苏珊!
Sharon. Susan.
我会在圣诞节送苏珊回去.
I’ll… I’ll send Susan back for Christmas.
我会让莎伦来这过复活节.
I’ll see that… Sharon comes out here for Easter.
我猜那是最好的办法.
Well, I suppose that’s the best way.
我猜也是.
I suppose so.
你们这身打扮做什么?
What are you doing in those clothes?
莎伦, 这是怎么回事?
Sharon, what is this?
我们反复考虑作出决定.
Well, I’ll tell you. We’ve thought it over and we’ve come to a decision.
我们决定偷天换日.
Yep. We decided we were getting gypped.
对.
Yeah, gypped.
你们什么意思?
Oh… – Now what do you mean, gypped?
我们决定一起共享露营生活.
Well, we decided that we wanted to spend our our camp out together.
所以无论我们谁是莎伦…
So, whichever one of us is Sharon…
我们都不会说出来.
And we won’t tell.
无论我们谁是莎伦都不会去波士顿.
Whichever one of us is Sharon, we’re not going to Boston.
MITCH: Ha.
别跟我耍花样, 姑娘们.
Now, don’t get smart with me, girls.
莎伦, 上楼穿上套装.
Sharon, go right upstairs and put your suit on. Now, go on.
你肯定她是莎伦吗?
Are you sure she’s Sharon?
当然她是.
Of course she is.
你不是吗?
Aren’t you? – [Susan Laughs]
很难分辨, 不是吗? – 不是吗?
Tough to tell, ain’t it? – Ain’t it?
不是吗! 别玩了. 我们要赶不上飞机了.
“Isn’t it”? Now, stop all of this foolishness. We’re going to miss the plane.
就是要这样.
That’s the whole idea. – [Gasps]
米奇, 做点什么! – 苏珊…
Mitch, do something. – Susan, go…
哎, 爸爸? – 哎, 爸爸?
Yes, Daddy? – Yes, Daddy?
这不好玩. – 这不好玩.
That’s not funny. – That’s not funny.
这不好玩. – 这个是苏珊 —
That’s not funny. – Oh, this one is Susan.
精明的亚力克.
The smart aleck here.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
我知道我的亲女儿们, 不是吗?
Of course I’m sure. I know my own daughter, don’t I?
你不是真的肯定, 是吧, 爸爸?
You’re not really sure, are you, Daddy?
我不肯定. – 我想他们准备听了.
You know, I’m not. – I think they’re ready to listen.
这有个交易.
Right, here’s the deal.
我们立即去露营 — 我们所有人.
We leave for the camp out immediately, all of us.
你们星期五带我们回来, 我们就告诉你们谁是莎伦谁是苏珊.
And when you bring us back on Friday, then we’ll tell you who’s Sharon and who’s Susan.
就是这交易. 成不成交.
That’s the deal. Take it or leave it.
这三天我该干些什么?
What am I to do for three days while you’re off on some crazy trip into the woods?
呆在家里打毛衣?
Stay home and knit?
不是我的错. 我分不出她俩.
It’s not my fault. I can’t tell them apart. What do you want me to do?
打她们一顿屁♥股♥让她们开口!
Give them a good spanking and make them tell.
你不会打13岁孩子的屁♥股♥吧.
Oh, you don’t spank 13 year olds, especially for something like this.
她来了? – 那是交易的一部分.
Is she coming along? – That’s part of the deal.
我不答应. – 早上好, 薇琪.
Mitch, I will not have it. – Good morning, Vicky.
我不会让你和她钻进林子里去.
I will not sit while you’re off prowling through the woods with her.
你说得对. – 玛吉, 别卷进来.
You’re absolutely right. – Maggie, will you keep out of this?
你不能丢下她整整三天.
Oh, Mitch, you just can’t go off and leave║your fianc閑 alone for three whole days.
人们会怎么说?
What on earth would people say?
没错. 你有什么建议?
Sure, all right, group activity leader, what do you suggest?
我想你应该跟我们去.
I think that you ought to come along with us.
Fine.
也许我会的. – 这是上策.
Oh, maybe I just will. – It’s the only decent thing to do.
Sure.
我们得给你另找一身衣服.
Of course, we’re going to have to get you another outfit,
我知道米奇把衬衫搁哪儿,
but I know where Mitch keeps his old shirts.
我们能帮你找些靴子…
We can find you some boots, and very quickly we will have you all fixed up.
她们都跟我们来吗?
Are they all comin’ with us?
是的.
Yep.
海克, 这还有些东西.
Hecky, here’s some more stuff. – All right, keep your shirt on.
嗨, 爸爸.
Hi, Dad. – Hi.
这里.
Here. – Everything’s almost packed.
为什么我们不出发?
When do we get going? – Have you got enough?
腰带再系紧一点.
Just fasten the belt a little bit tighter.
VICKY: Yes.
她想去哪里? – 她也来了.
Where does she think she’s going? – She’s gonna come along, honey.
你在开玩笑?
Are you kidding?
没有. –
Nope. – Besides, it’s waterproof. Wonderful.
我们来了, 米奇.
Oh. Here we are, Mitch.
都准备好了.
All ready to go.
但她不能来!
But she can’t come along.
姑娘们, 别粗鲁.
MARGARET: Now, girls, don’t be rude.
你♥爸♥爸不可能整整三天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!