Very smooth.
好了 小聪明鬼 你♥爸♥要你
Okay, look, smarty pants, your father wants you…
吃过早餐就去他办公室找他
to meet him at his office as soon as you’re done with breakfast.
-是吗 -谢了
-He does? -Thanks.
我吃饱了
I’m done.
那只狗真怪
That dog has gotten so weird.
谢谢你 雀西 早餐很好吃
Bye, Chessy. Thanks again for breakfast. It was great.
用推的
Push, Hal.
对不起 我忘了
Sorry. I… forgot.
你来得正好
Honey, I’m really glad you’re here…
我要跟你说件事
’cause there’s something really important I want to talk to you about.
真巧 因为我也要跟你说件非常非常重要的事
That’s funny, because there’s something really important that I want to talk to you about.
-是吗 你先说 -不 你先来
-Yeah? Well, you go first. -No, you.
我要谈梅莉黛的事
Okay. I want to talk to you about Meredith.
我要谈我妈的事
And I want to talk to you about my mother.
-梅莉黛怎么了 -你妈怎么了
-What about Meredith? -Well, what about your mother?
爸 我快满12岁了
Dad, I’m almost 12. How long do you expect me…
你想用送子鸟的故事把我骗到什么时候
to buy that story that the stork dropped me on your doorstep?
拜托 我们谈过你妈啊
Oh, come on, Hal. We’ve talked about your mother.
不 我们才没有呢
No, we haven’t. Not really.
一个女孩一生中不能只有一张皱相片
A girl needs more in life than a half a crumpled old photograph.
爸爸 我已经是一个少女了
Dad, I’m almost a teenager.
承认吧 我需要妈妈
Face it. I need a mother.
知道吗 你说的对
You know what? You’re right.
一点都没错 你的确需要一个妈妈 所以我带来了
You’re absolutely right. You do need a mother. Which brings me to.
-梅莉黛 -你好 荷莉
-Meredith. -Hi. Hello, Hal.
荷莉 这是我的助理理查德
Hallie, this is my assistant, Richard.
理查德 这位是我常提到尼克的女儿
Richard, this is Nick’s daughter, the one I’ve been telling you so much about.
-哈罗 你好啊 -你好
-Oh, hello. How are you? -Hi there.
-你说了吗 -正要说
-Did you tell her? -Almost.
如果待会有空的话
If you’re free later…
为什么不一起在家吃个午饭吧
why don’t we all have lunch on the terrace?
哦 其实我答应下午陪荷莉一起玩
Well, actually, I promised Hal we’d hang out together this afternoon.
没问题 反正我也有事儿做
Oh, no problem. I’ve got plenty to do.
我在设计属于你的酒瓶标签
I’m working on a new label design, Nicky, featuring Y O U.
你一定会喜欢的 晚餐见了 亲爱的
You’re gonna love it. See you for dinner, darling.
-再见 荷莉 -再见
-Bye Hal -Bye.
第一件事就是把她这捣蛋鬼送去廷巴克图的寄宿学校
The first change I make is to send that two faced little brat off to boarding school in Timbuktu.
真是心狠手辣
Ooh. Ice Woman!
谢谢夸奖
And proud of it, babe.
快点 爸
Come on, Dad.
好 你赢了
Okay. Okay. You win.
让马休息一下吧
Pull up. Give that horse a rest.
停 小豆芽
Whoa, Sprout.
小乖乖 要去露营感到兴奋吗
So, honey, are you excited about our camping trip?
-什么露营 -什么露营
-What camping trip? -What camping trip?
就是每年夏天
The one we take every summer…
你开学前的那个
before you go back to school.
是那个啊 是啊 我等不及了
Oh. Oh. That camping trip. Yeah. Sure. I can’t wait.
荷莉
So, Hal.
你觉得梅莉黛如何
What do you think of Meredith?
哪点 爸爸
As what, Dad?
做公♥关♥还是当朋友
Your Your publicist, your friend, your.
都不是 你觉得她这个人怎么样
No. Just what do you think of her as a person?
她很可爱
Oh. She’s cute.
头发和牙齿很好
She has nice hair, good teeth.
也蛮会讲话的
She can spell the word “you”.
老实说 她对我而言根本是个陌生人
Honestly, Dad, the woman is a complete stranger to me.
但是 你问我♥干♥嘛
Why do you want my opinion, anyway?
我就说吧 是这样子的
Well, I’ll tell you why, Hal.
-不管你信不信 -看谁先回酒庄 爸爸
-Because, believe it or not -Race you back to the ranch, Dad.
荷莉 我想跟你说件事
Hal, I’m trying to tell you something.
慢一点
Slow down.
我脑子一团糟了 我搞不定的
I’m in so over my head, here. I I can’t handle this.
我搞不定的 我只是个小孩
I I just can’t. I’m only one kid.
想给我说说班级上的一些事听吗 荷莉
You got something you want to share with the class, there, Hal?
雀西 你吓得我魂飞魄散
Chessy, you you gave me a fright.
魂飞魄散
I gave you a fright?
我被吓一跳 我不晓得你在这里
You scared me. I didn’t know you were like like in here.
你确定没有隐瞒什么东西
Are you sure there isn’t anything you want to talk to me about?
就像 山米为什么不跟你玩了
Like, why Sammy never comes near you anymore.
你的胃口突然变小
Or why your appetite’s changed.
或是你突然这么爱干净
Or why, all of a sudden, you’re neat as a pin…
还说”魂飞魄散”这种话
and using expressions like, “You gave me a fright.”
雀西 我这暑假变了不少 就是这些
Chessy, I… changed a lot over the summer, that’s all.
好吧
Okay.
不知道的话 我还以为你是
Boy, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say it’s almost like you were.
算了 不可能的
Forget it. It’s impossible.
你以为我是谁 雀西
Almost as if I were who, Chessy?
真的没什么 算我没说
Nobody. Nobody. Forget I mentioned it.
你以为我是安妮
Almost as if I were… Annie?
你知道安妮的事
You know about Annie?
我就是安妮
I am Annie.
荷莉 你怎么就那样跑掉
Hal, why did you take off on me like that?
我说过我有件事要告诉你的
I told you I wanted to talk to you about something.
雀西 你干嘛那样看她
Chessy, why are you looking at her like that?
怎样
Like what?
我就这么看她了
I’m not looking at her any special way.
就这么看着 十一年来
I’m looking at her like I’ve looked at her for 11 years.
从打她在医院出生那天起
Since the day she came home from the hospital.
6磅11盎司21英寸长
Six pounds, 11 ounces, 21 inches long.
我就这么看她
This is how I look at her.
我能抱她吗
Can I hug her?
她好漂亮
She’s so beautiful…
长这么大了
and so big.
我煮好菜给你吃
I’m gonna make you something special to eat.
你想吃什么 你知道的任何菜
What would you like? Anything? You know what?
无所谓 看看我们有什么材料煮什么
It doesn’t matter. I’m just gonna go whip up everything we’ve got.
荷莉 过来 我们得谈谈
Hal, come here. Now, we have to talk.
好吧 说吧
Okay. Shoot.
甜心
Honey…
你觉得让梅莉黛成为这家庭的一份子如何
I wanna know what you think about making Meredith part of the family.
-我们家的一份子 -对
-Part of our family? -Yeah.
-我觉得这是个棒极了的主意 -是吗
-I think it’s an awesome idea. Inspired. -Yeah? You do?
-太好了 棒呆了 -真的吗
-Brilliant. Really. -Really? You do?
当然 我的梦想成真 我一直想要一个大姐姐
Totally. I mean, like it’s a dream come true. I’ve always wanted a big sister.
甜心 我看你是误会了
Honey, I think you’re kinda missing the point.
没有 你要领养梅莉黛
No, I’m not. You’re going to adopt Meredith.
你真好心 爸爸
That is so sweet, Dad.
我不是要领养她
No, I’m not going to adopt her.
我 我要娶她
I’m… going to marry her.
娶她 太荒唐了
Marry her! That’s insane!
你怎么能娶大我没几岁的人
How can you marry a woman young enough to be my big sister?
荷莉 冷静点 荷莉
Hal. Hal. Hal, calm down.
你怎么会讲♥法♥文的
Are you speaking French?
在夏令营学的
I I learned it at camp.
对不起
I’m I’m sorry.
我们冷静理性地谈谈
Let Let’s discuss this calmly calmly and rationally.
-如果不介意的话 拜托你说英文 好吗 -好
-Yeah, and in English, if you don’t mind. All right? -Okay.
小乖乖 你到底是怎么了
Sweetheart, what has gotten into you?
没什么 只是
Nothing. Nothing. Just Just.
爸爸 你不能结婚
Dad, you can’t get married.
这真的会毁了一切
It’ll totally ruin completely everything.
荷莉
Hal. Hal.
别看我 我什么也不知道
Don’t look at me. I don’t know a thing.
她以为我要领养她
She thought I was going to adopt her?
-嗨 帅哥 -嗨
-Hi, doll. -Hi.
你看起来心事重重
Oh, you look stressed, baby.
-来杯马丁尼吧 -我要双份
-How about a martini? -How about a double?
马上来
Coming right up.
雀西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!