若你父母感情淡, 就当他们孩子看
MAN: # If their love’s on skids treat your folks like kids #
万一家庭大树断
# Or your family tree’s gonna snap #
想复合 怎么办 先得你找金钢钻
WOMAN: # So to make ’em dig first ya gotta rig #
什么是 金刚钻
TOGETHER: # What do ya gotta rig #
巧计能将爸妈赚
# The parent trap #
若你父母两心散 却又不愿回心转
WOMAN: # If they lose that zing and they just won’t swing #
那么你就有题算
# Then the problem falls in your lap #
若你父母互不让 你就有事准备干
MAN: # When your folks are square then you must prepare #
什么事 准备干 巧计能将爸妈赚
# What do you gotta prepare # – # The parent trap #
[Both Yawning]
略施小计 再现浪漫
TOGETHER: # To set the bait recreate the date #
重温恋爱时光
# The first time Cupid shot ’em #
来点月光 来点音响
# Get ’em under the moon play their favorite tune #
约翰!
John.
玛西娅!
Marcia.
你把爸妈赚
# You got ’em #
循循诱导 可别莽撞
MAN: # Lead ’em back to love with a velvet glove #
爸妈太老 不能强绑
WOMAN: # ‘Cause they’re much too old for the strap #
让他俩 共患难 共患难
TOGETHER: # Straighten up their mess with togetherness #
巧计能将爸妈赚
# Togetherness The parent trap #
约翰,他们正在放我们的歌♥
John, they’re playing our song.
玛西娅,我们之前多傻呀
Marcia, what fools we’ve been.
让他俩 共患难
# Straighten out their mess with togetherness #
共患难
# Togetherness #
让他俩 共患难
# Straighten out their mess with togetherness #
共患难!
# Togetherness #
巧计能将爸妈赚!
# The parent trap #
[Girls Chattering, Clamoring Loudly]
注意了 这儿来
WOMAN: Now, now there,
好了,姑娘们!
girls, Now, now,…
A到K字母开头的 这边来 你是A到K的吗?
‘A’to ‘K’s’over here, ‘A’to ‘K’s’over…
不,亲爱的,你是R. 去P到S的那边去.
No, dear, you’re an ‘R’. Over there with the ‘P’ to ‘S’s.’
机灵的姑娘 我们该没有X,Y,Z开头的吧?
That’s a good girl. Now, have we any ‘X, Y, Z’s’ here?
X,Y,Z在哪? – 这是你的抗过敏药.
Where are the ‘X, Y, Z’s’? – Now here are your allergy pills.
你外婆嘱咐每天三次.
Your grandmother said to remind you one three times a day.
还有你的花露水
And your insect repellant.
和你的诗集.
And your poetry book.
谢谢你,史丹斯. – 暑假愉快,小姐.
Thank you, Staimes. – Have a good summer, miss.
[Chattering, Clamoring Continues]
名字? – 麦肯德里克,莎伦.
Name? – McKendrick, Sharon.
贝尔格雷夫广场18号♥,波士顿? – 是的.
18 Belgrave Square, Boston? – Yes.
我外婆说我的棚屋 应该通风良好.
And my grandmother said to see that my tent was properly ventilated.
别担心. 你会通风的.
Don’t worry, McKendrick. You’ll be ventilated.
下一个.
Next girl.
地上不准有糖纸. 永远保持整洁.
No candy wrappers. No chewing gum wrappers lying on the ground.
永远整洁
Always tidy.
厕所在那边. 食堂在山上.
Latrines over there. Mess hall up the hill.
麦肯德里克, 你住在阿♥拉♥珀霍. 跟我来.
McKendrick, you’re in here, Arapahoe. Follow me.
姑娘们,在这等着.
Girls, wait here for me.
进来, 麦肯德里克.
Come, McKendrick.
新人到了,姑娘们. 她叫麦肯德里克.
New arrival, girls. Name’s McKendrick.
嗨.
Hi. – Hello.
这些姑娘会指点你.
Girls here’ll brief you on anything you need to know.
你在这肯定会快乐的.
I’m sure you’ll be very happy here.
午餐后见.
See you after lunch.
我叫贝特西. 这是厄休拉.
My name is Betsy. This is Ursula.
你好.
How do you do? [Clears Throat]
我是莎伦.
I’m Sharon McKendrick.
– ## [Bugle Playing Reveille] – [Girls Shouting]
你住了个好地方.
Say, you’re in a good tent.
贝特西妈妈周周寄糖块来.
Betsy’s mother sends her all kinds of candy bars and chocolates every week.
我不能吃糖. – 为什么?
I’m not allowed to eat candy. – Why not?
我外婆认为对牙齿不好.
My grandmother thinks it ruins my teeth.
嗨,玛丽·苏
Oh, hi, Mary Sue.
快点,我饿坏了.
Well, come on, let’s go. I’m starved.
快点找三个位置
Oh, yeah, just as long as there are three places.
这儿…
Oh, is that… Oh.
好大的胆子! 长着你的脸来这招摇.
The nerve of her, coming here with your face.
你会怎么做?
What are you gonna do about it?
做? 我又能做什么, 傻妞?
Do? What in heaven’s name can I do, silly?
我会咬掉她的鼻子!
I’d bite off her nose, then she wouldn’t look like you.
她是谁?
Who’s she? – [Bell Ringing]
我以前从没见过她.
I never saw her before in my life.
此时此刻,我想对所有新人 表示热烈欢迎.
Now at this time I want to say welcome to all our new arrivals.
新人们,欢迎来到英奇营.
Welcome to Camp Inch, new arrivals.
在这里我是你们的最高指挥官
I am your supreme commander here.
我叫…英奇小姐.
And my name is… Miss Inch.
对,英奇小姐.
Uh, yes, Miss Inch. – [Girls Chuckle Softly]
我很乐意在此介绍 一位来自邻近山顶的参观者,
I’d like at this time to introduce a visitor from the next hilltop over.
雷砧男孩营的访客.
From the Thunderhead Boys Camp.
伊格伍德长官.
Chief Eaglewood.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢你, 英奇小姐, 大家好.
Thank you, Miss Inch. And hello there, out there to all of you.
看起来像一支 女童子军劲旅.
Uh, looks like a crackerjack troop of girls there.
我为什么在这儿?
Now, why am I here?
好,这是我们的小小惊喜.
Well, that’s our little surprise.
士兵斯坦福,注意! 起立,小伙子.
Trooper Stafford, attention. Stand up, boy.
多美的梦!
Ohh, what a dream. – [Girls Giggling]
给你们的小小惊喜,年轻女士们.
A little surprise for you, young ladies.
星期六晚上我们来跳舞.
Saturday night we’re going to have a dance.
[Girls Screaming]
安静,姑娘们.
Now, quiet, girls, quiet.
我们邀请了雷砧男孩营过来跳舞.
And we’ve asked the Thunderhead Boys Camp to come over for the occasion.
我们接受了你们的邀请.
Camp Thunderhead accepts your invitation and thanks you.
– [Girls Screaming, Cheering] – [Bell Ringing]
警告一句.
A word of warning.
注意你们的缺点.
Watch your demerits.
邋遢姑娘不准跳舞,
Untidy little girls won’t go to the dance.
所以保持住处清洁, 制♥服♥崭新,
So keep those tents clean,
我们就会是一个快乐的大家庭!
your uniforms spanking fresh and we’ll all be one big happy family.
[Sighs]
[Chattering]
和那个癞蛤♥蟆♥?
[Laughing] – With that toad?
哦,不.
Oh, no.
你在盯着什么?
What are you staring at?
对不起,但你没注意到吗? 我们在盯着彼此.
Excuse me, but haven’t you noticed? We look like each other.
把头转过去,让我看看你的侧面.
Hey, wait a minute. Turn your head. Let me see that profile.
好像啊! 她和某人简直一模一样,你知道是谁.
That’s who it is, Look at that profile, She’s the spittin’ image of you-know-who.
谁?
Who?
弗兰肯斯坦(科学怪物)!
Frankenstein. – [Laughing]
不欢迎你们!
Not wanted.
[Screaming]
[Gasping]
## [Reveille]
[Girls Chattering]
– [Screams] – [High-Pitched Scream]
那些怪物! 他们套住了我们!
[Screams] Those monsters. They gopher-trapped us.
[High-Pitched Screams]
早上好,英奇小姐. – 早上好,甘耐克小姐.
Morning, Miss Inch. – Morning, Miss Grunecker.
你想从哪里开始?
Where would you like to start? – Well…
为什么不从阿♥拉♥珀霍棚屋开始呢?
Why not start with tent Arapahoe?
我保证你会发现它井井有条.
I’m sure you’ll find everything shipshape.
– [Gasps] – [Screams]
想想我们能共享全部
WOMAN ON RECORD: # Think of all that we could share #
让我们时时相聚
# Let’s get together every day #
无论何时 无论何处
# Every way and everywhere #
虽然我们并不富裕
# And though we haven’t got a lot #
我们能共享我们的全部
# We could be sharin’ all we’ve got #
同度…
# Together #
我们找些蚂蚁
# Oh, I really think you’re swell # – What if we got some ants,
等她出来从窗子里
# We really ring the bell # – and when she comes by the window…
扔进她衣服里如何?
we dump ’em down her dress?
不切实际.
Impractical.
你在晚上怎么找蚂蚁?
Where’re you gonna find ants at night, stupid?
瞧她们三个. 我气得都要吐了.
Ooh, the three of them. I’m so mad I could just spit.
让我们相聚,耶,耶,耶
# Let’s get together Yea, yea, yea #
两人相聚 两倍益处
# Two is twice as nice as one #
让我们马上相聚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!