你做梦都想着这些吧
Huh? You dream about these things.
你不也想要?
You want to?
我…的确想要
I…really want to.
好啦 宝贝 好啦
All right, baby, all right.
乖 没事的
It’s okay. Here.
我没有你的消息 海伦
I haven’t heard from you, Helen.
离我远点 哈奇
Leave me alone, Hotch.
你的案子两周后就开庭
You got a case coming up in two weeks.
我做不到
I can’t do it.
你最好考虑清楚
You better think about it.
宝贝
Baby, baby.
你知不知道你话太多了?
You’re taking too much. You know that?
我们的时间多的是 你不必一次性讲完
We got plenty. You don’t have to take it all at once.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你在担心你妈?
You worried about your old lady?
是吗?
Is that it?
如果你实在担心 为什么不给她打个电♥话♥呢?
If you’re worried about her, why don’t you call her?
大概明天打吧
Maybe tomorrow.
我爱你
I love you.
真精彩啊
That’s wonderful.
真棒
That’s terrific.
哈奇纳
Hotchner.
你想和我上♥床♥吗?
You want to ball me?
这事不像你想的那么容易 海伦
It’s not gonna be that easy, Helen.
我要找鲍比
I want Bobby.
你滚吧
Get out of here.
给你一个星期的时间
You’ve got a week.
今天星期几?
What day is it?
星期三
Wednesday.
你有要事吗?还是什么
You got a big appointment or something?
海伦 我得出去几个小时
Helen, I gotta go out for a couple of hours.
你为什么不在汉克来之前穿上衣服?
Why don’t you put some clothes on before Hank comes.
别走 – 我得做生意
Don’t go. – I gotta go. I got business.
不要走
Please don’t go.
宝贝 你要我做什么 躺在这和你一起死?
Baby, what do you want me to do? Crawl in here and die with you?
苍天呐 过去三天你就一直躺在这儿!
For Christ’s sake! The past three days, all you’re doing is lying here!
你不起来 也不♥穿♥衣服!
You don’t get up, you don’t get dressed!
我想让你收拾一下你自己!
I want you to shape up!
他妈的 请你端正一下自己然后穿几件衣服行吗!
Goddamn it, I want you to shape up and get some clothes on!
你想和汉克搞的话就滚外边去!
You want to give it to Hank, go outside and do it!
不许动 伙计
Hold it, pal.

Shit.
铐住他
Cuff him.
贱♥人♥!婊♥子♥!
Cunt! You cunt, you!
我本要和你结婚的!-别嚷嚷了 上车!
I was going to marry you! – All right, get in!
鲍比?
Bobby?
怎么?
Well?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!