这就是你想要的生活? – 嗯.
This what you want? – Mmm.
不再吸毒 – 我们可以的
No more hooking. – We’ll make out.
毒瘾退了? – 嗯
Coming down? – Yeah.
把洛奇带回家再说吧
Let’s wait till we get Rocky home.
我们一起等 一起等
We’ll wait. We’ll wait.
你还好吗?
How are you?
一切都会好的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
是啊 新开始
Yeah. A fresh start.
也许我们该搬家了
Maybe we ought to move.
让狗狗也有一个房♥间
Get an extra room for the dog.
离开针筒公园
Out of Needle Park.
那是我住的地方 海伦
That’s where I live, Helen.
你知道吧? – 我们就住那
You know? – We’ll stay there.
我们走吧
Let’s get off, man.
等等 – 不
Wait. – No.
我不希望你戒毒时 我吸得正爽 好吗?
I don’t want you coming down when I’m up, all right?
去哪?
Where?
男厕所 走吧
The men’s room. Come on.
进来
Come on.
过来 让他出去
Come on, get him out.
不 鲍比 – 让他出去
No, Bobby. – Get him out.
来 – 不 求你了
Come on. – No, please.
待在这 和他待在一起
Stay here. Stay with him.
嘿 洛奇去哪了? 我们的冠军呢?
Hey, where’s Rocky? Where’s the champ, huh?
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
发生什么事了?
What happened, man?
到底怎么了?
What’s the matter?
发生什么了?
What happened?
你要是愿意可以待在这
You can stay here if you like.
我马上要去墨西哥了
I’m going to Mexico pretty soon.
自从我上次见你之后你变了很多
You’ve been through some changes since I saw you.
现在你想把一切从你的生活中抹去
And now you want to wipe all that out.
如果你愿意你可以这么做
You could if you wanted to.
我想和你谈谈
I gotta talk to you.
怎么了?
Yeah?
你去哪了?
Where’d you go?
马尔科那
Marco’s.
我知道了
I figured that.
怎么 你和他睡了?
What, did you ball him?
你没有吗?
You didn’t?
没有
No.
我以为你再也不回来了
I thought you’d never come back.
我不会留下
I couldn’t stay.
这是我的起床药
That’s my wake-up.
你偷了我的起床药 – 我需要它,鲍比
You stole my wake-up. – Bobby, I needed it
我好心收留你 你就偷我的起床药?
I take you back, and you steal my wake-up?
我会帮你搞毒品的 – 你应该爱我的
I was gonna score for you.
– You’re supposed to love me.
我爱你啊 所以我才会出去给你搞毒品
I love you. I was gonna go out and score for you.
还给我!
Give it to me!
我爱你 – 如果你爱我 就把它给我
I love you. – If you love me, give it to me!
你♥他♥妈♥的!
You fuck!
上帝啊!这下我们的都没了!
Jesus! Now neither of us has any!
你哪里不舒服吗?
What seems to be the trouble?
我有肾结石
Well, I have a kidney stone.
我本来要做手术的 但这样的话就没人照顾我的孩子了
I was gonna get an operation, but I didn’t want to leave the kids alone.
你丈夫呢? 他不能帮忙吗?
Mm-hmm. What about your husband? Couldn’t he help?
我们离婚了 他住在匹兹堡
We’re divorced. He’s living in Pittsburgh.
他再婚了 不过新妻子不喜欢孩子
He’s got a new wife, and she doesn’t like kids.
你没有私人医生吗?- 他去世了
Don’t you have a doctor of your own? – He died.
他的护士告诉我 我需要一副处方药
His nurse told me, uh, that I needed a prescription for the medicine.
所以我就来这了
That’s why I came here.
为了肾结石? – 我很疼
For a kidney stone? – It hurts.
罗杰斯太太 你有毒瘾吗?
Mrs. Rogers, are you an addict?
没有
No.
罗杰斯太太?
Mrs. Rogers?
求您了
Please?
我需要些药
I need something.
求您了
Please.
我不能给你开处方药
I can’t give you a prescription.
给你
Here.
之后不要再来找我了 – 不来了
Now, don’t hit me again. – No.
好吗? – 好,谢谢您
Please? – No. Thank you.
你和他睡了吗?
Did you have to trick him?
我和那医生睡了整整三个礼拜就只拿到了些药
I’ve been tricking a doctor for three weeks just to get some.
他不给我钱 只给我药片
He don’t give me money, just pills.
我吃了四片
Took four.
其余的全卖♥♥了
Gonna sell the rest.
兜售药片
Pushing pills.
鲍比成了山大王 你却在向小孩卖♥♥药片?
Bobby’s playing king of the mountain, and you’re pushing pills to kids.
你没进过拘留所吧 海伦
You ever been in a house of detention, Helen?
听说过吗?见过吗?
Heard about it? Seen it?
就像动物园一样
It’s like a zoo.
里头的混球见了你这样可爱的妞 就都不去犯浑了
Those diesels, when they see a cute chick like you, they’re not gonna screw around.
他们恨不得把你当成早餐吃干抹净
They’re gonna take your brains out, scramble ’em and have you for breakfast.
你在开玩笑吗?
You having fun?
我可以帮你个小忙 海伦
I think I’m going to do you a little favor, Helen.
我有个在检查院工作的朋友 我把他介绍给你
I got a friend who works in the DA’s office. Think I’m gonna have this fixed for you.
不会花很长时间的 只是个预先审理
That didn’t take long, did it? But that’s only a pretrial.
下个月有个听证会
You still got a hearing next month.
你认识不少有用的人
You sure do know the right people.
不 那是你
No, you do.
我想抓圣托
I want Santo.
我从没见过他
I’ve never even seen him.
帮不了你 – 那你就帮我找到鲍比
Can’t help you. – Then you’re gonna have to give me Bobby.
不行
No.
昨晚在牢里的感觉如何 海伦?
How did you like it in there last night, Helen?
我办不到
I won’t.
你会被关一到三年
You’re sitting on a one-to-three.
时间很长 却一无所获
That’s a long time without any shit.
给我找到鲍比 你就自♥由♥了
You give me Bobby, and you’ll go free.
鲍比知道游戏规则 他六个月内不会再犯的
Bobby knows what the game is. He won’t do more than six months.
他会帮我抓到圣托
He’ll give me Santo.
这么说吧…
Look…
我可以给你萨米 桑尼 任何人都行…
I’ll give you Sammy, Sonny, anyone…
你要供出比你地位高的 而不是低的
…you rat up, you don’t rat down.
我做不到
I can’t.
我要抓到圣托
I want Santo.
外面都没货了 鲍比不会去见圣托的
There isn’t any stuff around. Bobby’s not gonna see Santo.
哈林区那运来了一批新货
There’s a new shipment all over Harlem.
会运往市中心
It’ll be downtown.
这是你的游戏 海伦 我可没有定规矩
That’s the game that you’re playing, Helen. I didn’t make the rules.
你个混♥蛋♥!
You son of a bitch!
见到鲍比了吗? – 没有 他不在这附近
Seen Bobby?
– No, he ain’t around.
都结束了 宝贝
It’s all over, baby.
没有恐惧了
No more panic.
发生了什么?
What happened?
你老公
Your old man,
他搞到一大批货
…he’s got an acre of it.
都快把费城给点着了
Straight out of Philadelphia, man.
天啊 整整三份货
Oh, man, three pieces.
宝贝 我们的情况越来越好了
Baby, we’re in, man, we’re in.
别再卖♥♥药了 好吗?
No more pushing pills, right?
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
嗯? – 我爱你
Hmm? – I love you.
现在有人替我工作了 海伦
I got people working for me now, Helen.
我就坐享其成就行了
I just sit there and count the bread.
快说你爱我
Say you love me.
你知道的 圣托说…
You know, Santo said…
我卖♥♥的越多 他给的钱越多
…he’s gonna give me as much as I can sell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!