你醒了吗?
You awake?
你为什么哭?- 没什么
What are you crying for? – Nothing.
那就别哭了 我不喜欢
Then cut it out. I don’t like it.
有时候我觉得你什么都不让我做
You know, sometimes I think you don’t want me to do anything.
你知道吗?
You know that?
情况也没变好 不是吗?
It hasn’t made things any better, has it?
什么叫没变好?
What do you mean, it hasn’t?
你说你在赚大钱 可我们还是一无所有 – 我有一大笔生意
You make all this money, but we still never have any. – I got big, man.
你说你做这些是为了我们 可我们连见面的时间都没有
You’re doing it all for us, but we never see each other.
我是说…
I mean…
你看看我
…look at me.
不要再像我老妈一样说话
Stop talking like my old lady, man.
天哪
Oh, God.
你一个人在这?
You by yourself?
不想和我说话是吗?
You aren’t gonna talk to me, huh?
没错
You got it.
你的生活很糟糕 是吗?
You’re coming down, aren’t you?
做警♥察♥的感觉如何?
What’s it like being a cop?
我们有天抓到个家伙 花了整整一小时找他注射毒品的身体部位
Well, we busted a guy the other day. Took about an hour to find the tracks.
他朝他的私处注射毒品 你懂我意思吧?
He was shooting in his privates. You know what I mean?
做这些事让你兴奋吗?
Did that pretty much do it for you?
嘿 海伦
Hey, Helen.
现在不行 再给我十分钟
Not now. Ten minutes.
我这有客人
I’ve got a trick.
我们需要钱
We need the bread.
为什么非得在这儿?- 十分钟
Why here, man? – Ten minutes.
就是因为她我才经历这么多变化的
She puts me through these changes.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
是塞繆斯
That’s Samuels.
U-E-L-S.
好 塞缪斯
Yeah, Samuels.
您一共被偷了多少钱?塞缪斯先生
How much money was involved, Mr. Samuels?
我钱包里一共有75美元
Seventy-five dollars. It was in my wallet.
她趁我去上厕所时偷的
She took it out when I was in the bathroom.
您怎么会在嫌疑人的房♥间里? – 我们一起喝了几杯
Why were you in the suspect’s room? – We went up to get a couple drinks.
马尔泰没有客房♥服务
There is no room service at the Martel.
马蒂 – 嗯?
Marty. – Yeah?
发生了什么事?
What’s the story?
这妞偷了他75块钱 我们在她包里找到了钱
The chick took him for 75 bucks, which we did find in her purse.
把她交给我
Let me have her.
她一直在西区做妓♥女♥
She’s been whoring all over the West Side.
我知道 我找她有别的事
I know, but I need her for something else.
她让你兴奋了? – 帮个忙 马蒂
She turns you on? – It’s a favor, Marty.
行 那就交给你处理 – 没问题
Okay. Then you handle the john. – All right.
我很害怕 非常害怕
I was scared. Really scared.
你是个妓♥女♥ 你会被抓
You’re a hooker. You get busted.
反正 没进监狱就不算真的被捕
Anyway, I say that you’re not busted till they put you in the tank.
你到那做个笔录就行了
What you got there was just paperwork.
怎么了?他们把你搜刮完了?
What happened? Did they clean you out?
那倒没有
Hmm? Oh, no.
你干什么 对我隐瞒什么了吗?
What are you doing, holding out on me?
你知道我第一次被抓时几岁吗? 9岁
You know how old I was the first time I got busted? Nine.
我在药店了偷了几个橡胶保险套
Stealing rubbers in a drugstore.
我跟警♥察♥说这些是为汉克偷的
I told the cop they was for Hank.
有你的信
You got a letter.
谁寄过来的?
Who’s it from?
我妈妈 – 寄的钱吗?
My mother. – Oh, yeah? Any bread?
她写了一本书给你吗?
What’d she write you, a book?
完了…
Oh, sh…
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
她有些朋友要过来 她想让我见见他们
Some friends of hers are coming. She wants me to see them.
那就去见呗
So see them.
我不想… – 见吧
No, I don’t… – No, see them.
我不要…
No, I don’t…
为了钱
For bread.
嘿 发生了什么事? – 嗨
Hey, what’s happening? – Hi.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
差不多了
Almost.
不错
Good.
你真美 – 真的?
You look great, man. – I do?

Yeah.
能给我递个外套吗?
Would you get my coat?
你那丝带哪来的?
Oh, where’d you get that ribbon?
你喜欢吗?- 你真好看 太美了
You like it? – Looks great. Terrific.
亲爱的 别太急好吗?
Listen, baby, don’t push it, all right?
让他们主动和你搭话
Let them come to you.
好 感觉如何?
Okay. How do you feel?
想让我陪你下楼吗?- 嗯
Want me to go downstairs with you? – Please.
好了我们走吧
All right, let’s go.
再和我待一会儿吧 亲爱的 – 闭嘴
A little bit longer, darling.
– Just shut up.
我们一起去劳德堡 – 给我滚开
We’re gonna be in Fort Lauderdale… – Get out of here.
鲍比来了 鲍比!
There’s Bobby. Bobby!
过来
Come here.
怎么了? – 如果你找海伦 她在马尔西家
What’s happening? – If you’re looking for Helen, she’s using Marcie’s.
没错
Yeah, that’s right.
她盛装打扮去市区了 她去马尔西那干嘛?
She got all dressed up to go downtown. What’s she doing at Marcie’s place?
别装蒜了
Oh, come off it.
她特意戴上丝带就去干那种事吗?
She put on a hair ribbon to do that, right?
他不知道吗?
Don’t he know?
这是你第一次吗?
Your first time?
不是 怎么?看着像吗?
No. Why, did it seem like it?

No.
刚才太棒了
It was great.
听着 嗯… 我…
Uh, listen, I, um…
我八分钟之内得离开这儿
I gotta be out of here in eight minutes.
噢 我也有事
Oh. I have an appointment too.
你能把这烟灭了吗?- 没问题
Could you put this out? – Sure.
开门啊 海伦!
Open this door, Helen!
十分钟 – 让我进去
Ten minutes. – Let me in. Come on, for Christ’s sake.
怎么?你没去赴约是吗?
What now? You didn’t go, right?
那是谁?
What’s this?
这是我老婆 – 我…
That’s my wife. – I…
你和我老婆幽会?
You’ve been having, uh, assignation with my wife?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我真该杀了你
I oughta kill you.
我睡了你老妈的话你会怎样?
How’d you like it I balled your mother?
对…对不起… – 你还对不起?
I..I’m sorry. – You’re sorry?
听我说 我真不知道 – 你不知道?
Listen, I didn’t know. You didn’t know?
滚出去 去和你的女家教上♥床♥吧
Get out of here. Go ball your governess.
20, 40, 50, 60.
喂 甜心 放开我
Come on, honey. Get away from here.
你抓我哪呢?
What are you grabbing?
很久没有这么开心了
It’s been a long time.
从什么时候开始的?
Since what?
自从我们以一切为乐以来
Since we laughed about anything.
纽约市别称
这里毕竟是逍遥城嘛
Well, Fun City, you know?
再也不吵架了
No more fighting.
我喜欢这只 它多少钱?
I like this one. How much is he?
50美元 – 50美元?
Fifty dollars. – Fifty dollars?
这只小 它应该吃不了多少
It’s little. It’s not gonna eat that much.
这只要50美元? – 拜托
Fifty dollars for that? – Come on. Come on.
这只是公的还是母的? – 有区别吗?
What is it, a male or female? – What difference does it make?
它早上是公的 – 我也是
Well, it was a male this morning. – So was I.
求你了 – 你都求我了 那就买♥♥这只吧
Please? – Oh, if you beg, of course.
给你 好好照顾它
There you are. Take care.
他找到骨头了 你看
He’s found a bone. Come on. Look at that dog.
嘿 队长 – 它可不是什么队长
Hey, Skip. – No, this dog’s not a Skip.
过来 洛奇
Come on, Rocky.
听上去像职业拳击手
Sounds like a prizefighter.
嘿 你是个拳击手哦 是不是啊?
Hey, are you a prizefighter, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!