来猜一下是谁吧
So guess who it’s gonna be.
谁?
Well, who?

Me.
圣托需要你?
Santo wants you?
任何人都行我不行?
Why not? Anybody.
为什么不能是我?- 因为这很危险
And why not me? – It’s dangerous.
圣托不会给你赊账的
Santo’s not gonna give you the stuff on credit.
你需要钱 – 所以我才去赚钱
You need money. – So I’ll get the money.
我保证不会再和汉克有金钱往来
No more penny ante shit with Hank, I’ll tell you that.
我在想 也许 呃…
Listen, I was thinking maybe, uh…
等你出狱后 我们去乡下生活
…when you get out, we could go to the country and live.
乡下?
The country?
是啊- 然后一起啃坚果?
Sure. And eat nuts?
我不知道啊
I don’t know, man.
我要让汉克为我工作
I’m letting Hank work for me.
汉克今天本要来的 – 去他妈的!
Hank wanted to come today. – Yeah, well, fuck him.
要不是因为他和他那该死的犯罪计划
If it wasn’t for him and his big-deal fucking caper,
我早就和你结婚了 还能光明正大地上街
I’d be on the street now, married.
他回来时见到了警♥察♥ 他也无能为力
He got back and saw the cop. There was nothing he could do.
他本可以带我离开的啊 – 他试过了
He could get me out of here. – He’s trying.
他的律师在想办法
His lawyer’s working on it.
目前 我只能自己找乐子了
Meanwhile, I’m playing with myself.
外面…外面很糟 – 怎么了?
It…It’s bad outside. – Yeah?
也没什么
There’s nothing.
就是缉毒警♥察♥都不抓人了 没什么人可抓
Narcs aren’t even busting anyone, there’s so little around.
我一直在想你
I think about you all the time.
真的
Really.
我清醒时 一直都在想这些
When you’re clean, that’s all you can think about.
我没办法不想
I can’t stop myself.
我想到我们第一次做♥爱♥
I think about that first time we made it together.
我可以整整发呆两个小时就想这一件事情
I can let it go for two hours just thinking about that one time.
我去了牧师那 告诉他我不洁的想法
I go to the chaplain. I tell him I’ve got dirty thoughts.
你去找牧师?
You go to the chaplain?
这对我来说是个改变 这打破我的常规了
I know. It’s a change. It breaks the routine.
我都被你逗乐了
You make me laugh.
你知道你给我的生活带来什么了吗?
You know what you make me?
你想知道吗?
Do you want to know what you really make me?
我得走了
Listen, uh, I gotta go.
不 别走 别离开我
No, don’t go. Don’t go.
我会拿到针筒公园里所有的货
I’m gonna have all the stuff in Needle Park.
除你之外我什么都不想要
I never wanted anything but you.
我真想拥有你
I want you so bad.
嘿 鲍比
Hey, Bobby.
喔!瞧瞧这是谁!
Oh! Look who’s here.
你在牢里过得不错吧?- 挺好的
Did you have a nice stay? – It was wonderful.
我有些想你啦
Only I missed you.
你在找海伦吗?
Were you expecting Helen?
关你屁事
That’s none of your business.
她一天要注射80美元的毒品
She’s shooting $80 a day.
噢是吗?
Oh, yeah?
她从哪儿弄到钱的?
Where’s she getting it?
你说呢?
Where do you think?
鲍比!
Bobby!
你个贱♥人♥!
You whore!
你在西区到处卖♥♥屁♥股♥
You’ve been peddling your ass all over the West Side.
你不明白 鲍比!- 别给我瞎扯!
You don’t understand, Bobby! – Don’t give me that shit!
你又吸毒又卖♥♥淫 不是吗?
You’ve been shooting it, and you’ve been selling it! Huh?
我可是要娶你的!我居然要娶一个婊♥子♥!
I was gonna marry you! I was gonna marry a whore!
知道吗?我居然要娶一个妓♥女♥!你这贱♥人♥!
You know that? I was gonna marry a whore! You’re a whore!
开门!
Open the door!
开门 海伦 不然我就撞门了!
Open the door, Helen, or I’ll break it down.
开门!
Open the door!
海伦 开门 不然我真的撞门了
Open the door, Helen, or I’ll break it down.
不!
No!
我♥操♥…
Son of a…
这他妈都是什么事!
Look at this shit!
海伦
Helen.
求你了 开门吧
Come on, open the door.
我不打你 海伦
I won’t hit you, Helen.
求求你 开门吧
Come on, open the door.
海伦 我不打你
Helen, I won’t hit you.
海伦?
Helen?
海伦?
Helen?
别打我 – 放心 我不打
Don’t hit me. – No, I won’t.
我不能忍♥受别人打我
I can’t stand anybody hitting me.
你为什么不来找我 海伦?
Why didn’t you come to me, Helen?
我可以帮你的
I could have helped you.
那时你不在
You were gone.
你可以去汉克那
You could have gone to Hank.
我去了 我和他睡了
I did. I balled him.
你为什么和我说这些?
Why did you tell me that?
我宁可做妓♥女♥也不要和汉克睡- 噢
I’d rather hook than ball Hank. – Oh.
你真不该告诉我的
You shouldn’t have told me that.
你为什么要和我说这些呢?
Why did you tell me that?
对了 你之前说你想去乡下是吧?
Okay, you once said that you wanted to go to the country, right?
是啊 我还没什么打算 但我们也许能…
Well, I don’t know how, but maybe we could…
我们可以去的
…we could go there.
不要开玩笑了
No more games.
本来就是开玩笑的
It was a game.
只是玩笑 好吧
It was a game, all right.
行 不开玩笑了
Yeah, no games.
不开了 – 不开了
No games. – No games.
事情就是这样 海伦 都搞定了 我是供货商
So that’s it, Helen. It’s all set. I’m the supplier.
海伦 我是供应商哦
Helen, I’m the supplier, man.
我们就要有一大批货了
We’re gonna have stuff coming out of our ears.
我和你说 我就坐在那车里 不停地讲啊讲
Man, I tell ya, I just sat in that car, and I talked and I talked.
我和他说 这次可别搞砸了 兄弟
I said, don’t blow this one, man.
你要去哪? – 亲爱的 我们没钱了
Where you going? – Baby, we don’t have any money.
你胡说什么呢?我们要发大财了
What are you talking about? We’re gonna have thousands and thousands of dollars.
我们目前的钱连过完一天都很难
Not in time to get either one of us straight today.
我不想让你做这种活
I don’t want you to do that.
等你拿到钱我就不干了
Just until you score.
这没意义
It doesn’t mean anything.
我想 呃 和他谈一下
I want to, uh, speak to him.
先生
Sir…
他们进来 他拿着球 走过这个 绕过那个
They move in, he gets the ball, passes it, moves around…
走着!
Ooh! Here you go!
我们赢了
We win.
就这些?
…ls that all there is?
当然不是 别担心 我还有很多
No, man, I got more. Don’t worry.
另外的圣托会给你吧? – 没错
Is Santo gonna give you another piece? – Yeah.

Yeah.
我还有些存货 海伦 以防万一
I’ve got some stashed, Helen, just in case.
以防万一什么?
In case of what?
你怎么了?以防哪天我被抓了
What’s the matter with you, man? In case I get busted.
我需要用这些货换钱去请律师
I’m gonna need this stuff to raise money for a lawyer.
这都得告诉你?
I gotta tell you that?
安静 汉克
Silence, Hank.
你会和他上♥床♥吗?
Would you like to ball him?
也许
Maybe.
我觉得我得走了
I think I’m gonna go.
我有生意要做
I got business.
操!
Fuck!
是你偷了它!
You! You boosted it!
鲍比 我不知道货在哪 – 我有一堆存货!
Bobby, I didn’t know where it was. – I had a whole stash!
你早该告诉… 我告诉过你的!
You could have told… I told you!
你可能告诉奇科和汉克你要当生意人了
You could’ve told Chico or Hank you were playing the big businessman.
圣托不愿给我另一批货!我没钱了!
Santo won’t give me another piece! I don’t have any money!
我们就不能换个话题聊聊别的?
Could we please talk about something else for a change?
我没钱了!
I don’t have any money!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!