Whitey owes me 19 bucks.
噢这真是个好的开始啊!
Oh, there’s a start!
如果你够幸运 或许还能用它买♥♥两小袋毒品
If you’re lucky, maybe you can cop two bags with that.
不 我不嗑了 – 当然当然
No, I’m quitting. – Sure.
不过你的责任嘛
The responsibility.
这可放弃不了
You’re not gonna quit.
你会跟着我一起干
You’re gonna come in with me.
不 – 我瞄准了一个还不错的小工作
No. – I got a nice little job lined up.
我-我会找到工作
I-I’m gonna get a job.
很好 不过我这个更好
That’s good, but this is nice.
我们可以轻而易举地拿下 – 我会找到工作的
Something we can take with ease. – I’m gonna get a job.
当然 你打算做什么?肖像画家吗?
Sure. What are you gonna do? Portrait artist?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
亲爱的 我点的是果酱甜甜圈 不是巧克力的
Darling, I wanted a jelly doughnut, not the chocolate.
你说两杯咖啡和两个巧克力… – 不不不 亲爱的 你搞错了
You said two coffees and two chocolate… – No. No, honey. You got it wrong.
我要一杯热巧克力
I wanted a hot chocolate.
热巧克力 – 热的
Hot chocolate. – Hot.
三杯黑咖啡 – 三杯咖啡
Three black coffees. – Three coffees.
你看
Look at this.
您需要什么? – 一杯咖啡和一个沙丁鱼三明治
What would you like? – Cup of coffee and a sardine sandwich.
一杯咖啡 一个沙丁鱼三明治
Cup of coffee and a sardine sandwich.
能给我杯热巧克力吗?
May I have the hot chocolate, please?
什么? – 热巧克力
What? – Hot chocolate.
一杯热巧克力 给您
Hot chocolate. Here you go.
你们有果冻甜甜圈吗? – 请稍等
You got that jelly doughnut? – Just a minute
你不打算管我了是吗?- 三个客人而已
You’re not holding out on me, are you? – Three tricks, that’s all.
咖啡是凉的
It’s cold, baby.
可以给我们一张纸巾吗?- 自己去拿
Can we have a napkin, please? – Get ’em yourself.
我可以去Pic n Pay超♥市♥工作
I can work at Pic ‘n’ Pay.
我可以偷走里面所有的商品
All the groceries I can steal.
我会为汉克工作 我不想让你受任何人的气
I’m gonna work for Hank. I don’t want you taking shit from nobody.
来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我只是…
I just…
嘿 鲍比! 你的新婚礼物
Hey, Bobby. Wedding present.
有一个是给她的 – 几个烤面包机
One’s for her.- A couple of toasters.
那是你的问题 鲍比 今晚
That’s your problem. – Bobby, tonight.
今晚你得再来一次 – 告诉我 我们要做什么?
About tonight, once more. -Tell me. What do we do?
又是汉克? – 对
Hank, again? – Again.
我让你加入 – 让我加入
I let you in. – You let me in.
没错 你带上你的东西 – 带上我的东西
Right. You bring up the stuff. – I bring up the stuff.
没错 我回我的拖车 装好东西 然后我们就走
Right. I back in the truck, load it up, and off we go.
我们走
Off we go.
12:00.
12:00.
你们看见鲍比了吗?- 他不在这
Have you seen Bobby? – No, he ain’t been…
他没来这儿?- 今晚没来
He wasn’t here? – Not tonight.
艾琳 你见过鲍比吗?
Irene, you seen Bobby?
鲍比?我他妈怎么知道他在哪?
Bobby? How the fuck should I know where Bobby is?
他本该在午夜时见汉克的 – 才刚过半小时
He was gonna meet Hank at midnight. – It’s only half past.
天啊 他说他会在这等着的
Jesus, he said he’d be here.
鲍比赶不上他自己的婚礼了
Bobby’s gonna be late for his own wedding.
你确定他没来过这儿?- 你还在找他啊?
You sure he hasn’t been here? – You still on that?
我听说他嗑药嗑过头了 – 你什么意思?
I just heard Bobby’s OD’d. He took a hot shot of junk. – What do you mean?
让他离开这里!
Get him out of here!
他快死了- 扶他起来
He’s dying. – Get him on his feet.
他不会死的!
Oh, he’s not gonna die!
他不能死在这里 你听清我说什么了吗?带他离开这!我只关心这个!
He’s not dying here. You hear me? Get him out of here. That’s all I care about.
给我毛巾 – 我只有一条!
Get some towels. – I only got one towel!
赶紧给我!快点儿!
Just do it! Come on.
他经常来这儿- 我根本不需要他!
Comes up here all the time. – I don’t need him!
一直走就行 振作点 兄弟!
Just keep him walking. Come on, man!
坚持住 天啊!
Come on. Jesus!
他刚才嗑了什么?他会没事的吧?- 带他离开这儿
What did he take? Is he gonna be all right? – Get him over here.
坚持住 伙计 振作 振作
Come on, man. Come on. Come on.
毛巾在哪?醒醒
Where’s the towel? Come on.
扶他起来
Hold him up.
你要的毛巾 – 快给我
Here’s your towel. – Give me the towel.
他最好别死 我不想有人死在这里
He better not die, that’s all. ‘Cause I don’t want no death in here.
他不能死在这儿 听到了没?- 闭嘴!
He ain’t dying in here, you hear me? – Shut up!
拜托!
Come on!
你能让那孩子别哭了吗?- 我能怎么办?保姆出去了
Will you shut that kid up? – What am I supposed to do? It’s the maid’s night out.
你能看见东西吗?可以吗?
Can you see? Come on. Huh? Huh? All right.
你能去别的地方吗?- 闭嘴!
Would you do it someplace else? – Shut up!
嘿 振作一点!
Hey! Come on.
拜托 醒醒!
Come on. Come on!
喂 我还得在这儿做生意 – 噢 闭嘴吧你!
Come on. I got business here. Aw, shut up!
你没资格让我闭嘴 这可是我的地方好吗?
Don’t tell me to shut up. It’s my place, isn’t it?
他要吐了 – 他不能吐在我的地板上
He’s gotta puke. – He’s not puking on my floor.
我们不想弄脏你的地盘 – 我可不想让他把这变得臭哄哄的!
We don’t want to mess up your establishment. – I don’t want him smelling up this place!
我还得在这儿做生意!
I got business here!
来 – 你就不能带他去大厅吗?
Come on. – Can’t you just take him in the hall?
如果他死在这里 马尔西 就让他和那孩子躺一起然后你们仨一块儿接客
If he dies, Marcie, you can lay him out with the baby and the three of youse can turn the trick together.
我又没让他来!难道你觉得我不用做生意吗?
I didn’t ask him to visit! I really need this, don’t I?
听好 他 不能待在这儿 我求你了 我有个客人要来
Listen, he can’t stay here. Please. I got a trick coming.
他病了 – 病个屁!这可是笔40块的生意
He’s sick. – Sick my ass! It’s a $40 pop.
是他不请自来
I didn’t ask him to get off in here.
海伦 在我解决好约翰的事情前你能替我照顾一下孩子吗?
Helen, could you take care of the kid just till I get rid of the john?
如果他看见孩子在这他会说什么?
What’s he gonna say when he sees a kid here?
也许他会收养你们
Maybe he’ll offer to adopt youse both.
噢 拜托 他是常客
Oh, please. He’s a regular.
噢 天哪 快走快走
Oh, Jesus. Come on. Come on, come on.
求你了
Come on.
来 试着走几步
Come on. Give me a walk. Come on.
这都什么事啊 – 我扶好他了 把孩子抱过来
What a trip. What a trip. – I got him. Bring the baby.
别放在水槽里
Not in the sink.
噢 小宝宝
Oh, baby.
你能让他安静一会儿吗?- 嘿 马尔西 玩得开心
Can’t you keep him quiet? – Hey, Marcie, have fun.
你告诉汉克… 不许再这么做了
You tell Hank… never again.
我向上帝发誓我不会了
I swear to God.
昨晚和今晚有什么区别吗?我搞砸了
Last night, tonight. What difference does it make? So I fucked up.
这就是你的人生 一团糟
That’s the story of your life… fucking up.
我能做什么 带你去所有地方确保你会在那里吗?
What do I got to do, carry you every place to make sure you get there?
难道做哥哥的责任就是这个?
Is that what a brother’s for?
英国乐队The Hollis的歌♥曲
你怎么想的?这是“他不是很重 他是我兄弟”之类的的屁话吗?
What do you think, it’s some kind of “he’s not heavy, he’s my brother” crap?
我告诉你 弟弟 你“很重”
Let me tell you something, man. You are heavy.
我整晚都在卡车上等你
I was hustling a hot truck all last night waiting for you.
今晚我们找别人 – 我去找别人
So we’ll get another one tonight. – So I get another one tonight.
行 – 你到那就行
All right. – You just be there.
把东西拿到这儿 我把卡车开来
Bring the stuff up to here. I’ll go around and get the truck.
注意 兄弟 别搞砸了
Now, look, man. Don’t fuck up.
我敲门前不许开门 明白吗?
Don’t open the door until I knock, okay?
汉克?
Hank?
汉克?
Hank?
我♥干♥净了!
I’m clean!
出狱后你就干净了
You’re gonna be clean when you get on the outside.
那可不是 和鲍比无关
Yeah, baby. Nothin’ to do with Bob.
他们让你出狱了?
They let you out, huh?
朋友 一出去 我马上就注射…
Man, when I get out, my first shot…
你永远都出不去的 外面那些家伙连蓖麻油都注射
You’re never getting out. Those cats out there are shooting castor oil.
这些毒贩知道所有的渠道 你们知道圣托吧 接管整个西区的那个家伙
The dealers have all split. You know Santo, the guy who runs the West Side?
圣托?听说过圣托吗?
Santo? Ever hear of Santo?
咱们这儿没人知道他 – 他叫什么名来着?圣啥?
We don’t know him here. What’s his name again? – San-what?
圣诞老人?
Santa Claus?
你们听我说啊!我在说事实
You listen to me! That’s the truth.
等风头过去 圣托就找人接手西区的生意
Santo’s looking for someone to take over the West Side, just till the heat’s off.
等风头过去 – 难道你要接手?
Just till the heat’s off. – You gonna take it over, baby?
我还知道那里有一大堆货正在运进来…
The next thing I know, there’s a big shipment in…
它们都由圣托掌管
…and Santo is in charge of it all,
他们需要拉人入伙
…and they need somebody to come in with them.
所有人在猜想讨论…
So everybody is wondering…
到底是谁会去
…and talking about who it’s gonna be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!