我 我不行 – 嗯?
I ca.. I can’t. – Hmm?
为什么?
Why?
别在我嗑药时
Not when I’m doing junk, man..
我不行
I can’t.
好吗?
All right?
等我清醒时 好吗?
When I’m straight, okay?
明天
Tomorrow.
好吗?
All right?
明天
Tomorrow.
好不好?
Okay?
不不不 – 你什么意思啊 伙计 我要我的钥匙!
No, no, no. – What do you mean, no? I want my key, man!
你付了房♥租再说
Not until you pay your rent.
就你这种细菌厂还好意思收房♥租? 你付钱让我留下还差不多
You charge rent in this germ factory? You oughta pay me to stay here.
我能拿我的东西吗? – 小姐 你的东西不会少的
Can I get my things? – Lady, you won’t miss your things.
喔 你这还有房♥客 黑人妓♥女♥常驻地啊
Whoa. Some clientele you got here. Regular resort for spade hookers.
他们交租了 – 你知道你超漂亮吗?
They pay their rent. – You’re beautiful. You know that?
你真可爱
You’re lovely.
还有个宫殿在这哦
Regular palace you got here, huh?
鲍比
Bobby.

Hey.
奇科被抓了
Chico got busted.
我们可以住他那 这周的钱已经付完了
We can use his place. Paid up till the end of the week.
好 – 好
Okay. – Okay.
我就是个病菌 你应该甩开我的
I’m a germ. You should split.
你不必告诉我何时离开 我自己会走
You don’t have to tell me when to go. I’ll just leave.
听好
Listen.
我想让你帮个忙
I want you to do me a favor.
帮我去趟119街
Go up to 119th Street for me.
拿个货
I want you to score for me.
可以
You could.
啊是 当然可以
Yeah, I could, yeah.
你不只是想让我帮你拿货 肯定还有别的什么
You’re not just asking me to score for you. You’re asking something else.
别的什么?
What am I asking?
你在试探我可以为你做多少
You’re asking how much I’ll do for you.
对 所以?
Yeah. So?
所以…
So…

…all right.
你找人吗?
You looking for someone?
弗雷迪 -谁?
Freddy. – Who?
弗雷迪
Freddy.
找他干嘛?
Why?
你是弗雷迪吗? – 找他干嘛?
Are you Freddy? – Why?
他有东西要给我 – 噢是吗?什么东西?
He’s got something for me. – Oh, yeah? What?
你是弗雷迪吗?
Are you Freddy?

Yeah.
等等 等等 先别
No. Wait, wait, wait. No.

No, no.
嘿 这是啥? 11块而已啊
Hey, what’s this? It’s only $11.
我只有这么多 – 不够啊
That’s all I’ve got. – That’s not enough.
但我只有这么多了
But that’s all I’ve got.
或许我们可以做个交易
Maybe we can take it out in trade.
天杀的垃圾桶!
Goddamn garbage can!
嘿 怎么了? 有什么事吗 伙计?
Hey, what’s up? What’s the matter, man?
双手靠墙 两腿张开
Put your hands against the wall. Get your feet out.
你们这些家伙搞什么? – 给我那该死的小腿脱脱皮
What’s wrong with you cats? – Bark my goddamn shin.
我清白得很 伙计 – 有找到什么吗?
I’m clean, man. – Find anything?
有 找到了一整间药店 – 那不是我的 是别人的
Yeah, found the whole store. – That’s not mine, man. That belong to somebody else.
这是谁的?
Whose is this?
这也只不过判个轻罪 你们没兴趣的 – 转过去
That’s a lightweight bust. You cats don’t want no lightweight bust. – Turn around.
我在附近见过你 海伦
I’ve seen you around, Helen.
他叫哈奇纳 鲍比认识他
His name’s Hotchner. Bobby knows him.
鲍比已经开始让你帮他取货了?
Bobby’s got you scoring for him already, huh?
来 我们载你去市中心
Come on. We’ll give you a ride downtown.
我不去市中心 – 来吧 我们载你一程
I’m not going downtown. – Come on. We’ll give you a ride.
我不知道鲍比在哪 – 过来
I don’t know where Bobby is. – Come on.
那不是我的啊 兄弟 那是别人的
That’s not mine, man. It belongs to somebody else.
嘿 哈奇
Hey, Hotch.
弗雷迪说他不想把头子供出来 – 那家伙是我朋友啊!
Freddy says he doesn’t want to give us Jocko. – The dude is my friend, man!
你想下车吗 弗雷迪 – 想啊 现在就想
You wanna get out, Freddy? – Yeah, right here.
这里就很好 车靠边停 然后我就…啊行
This is fine right here. Just pull over. I’ll just-Huh? Okay.
我就在这下车了
I’ll just get out right here.
三年 弗雷迪
That’ll be three years, Freddy.
三年?兄弟你什么意思?
What do you mean, three years, man?
你的情况得判一到三年
Well, you’re sittin’ on a one-to-three.
我们会告诉法官你的合作态度
We’ll tell the judge how cooperative you’ve been,
然后你会被判三年
…and, uh, that’ll be good for three years.
噢天哪
Oh, man.
我是靠社会救济活的 兄弟 你这样会让我失去福利的
I’m up for welfare, man. That’s gon’ blow it for me.
所以 告诉我们谁是头
So, set up Jocko.
你打电♥话♥给他 说要跟他买♥♥东西 你就会知道游戏规则了
You call him up, you make the buy. You know how the game is played.
只需要再和他买♥♥一次东西 – 你们已经抓过他一次了
Just have to cop from him once. – You already done busted the dude once.
我们不介意再抓一次 弗雷迪
We don’t mind busting people twice, Freddy.
操… 你们疯了吧
Shit. Man, you cats must be out of your minds.
不不不 先等等 等会 那家伙可能不在家
No, man, wait a minute. Wait a minute. The cat might not be home, man.
等会 你有一毛钱硬币吗 我没硬币了
Wait a minute. You have a dime? I don’t have a dime.
鲍比没告诉你那个令人恐慌的事吗?
Bobby never told you about a panic, did he?
下个月的这个时候 他会为了几袋毒品告密
This time next month, he’ll be ratting for a couple of bags.
人人都会告密
Everybody rats.
某天你捡到一张报纸 在上面读到一则小故事
One day you pick up a newspaper, you read a little story in there.
大概会是“联邦探员在码头查货220磅毒品”
Maybe the feds pick up 220 pounds of shit at the docks.
没有人会去读它
Nobody reads about it.
但接下来的六个月 人们就会在街头巷尾争相告密
But for the next six months, you got everybody kicking on the streets and ratting on each other.
关于吸毒者 有一件事你得记住——他们总是告密
That’s one thing you gotta remember about a junkie-he’ll always rat.
总是
Always.
行了 鲍比 你别骗我了
Come on, Bobby. Don’t try to bullshit me.
可怜可怜你自己吧 兄弟 你的坏习惯又回来了 – 他只是偶尔吸毒
Have pity, man. You got your habit back. – He’s only chipping.
我是偶尔
I chip.
他是经常
He uses.
一天花50块 – 30
Fifty bucks a day. – Thirty.
那就是一星期200块
That’s two bills a week.
这只是恐慌的开始
This is just the beginning of the panic.
你的钱从哪来 鲍比?
Where’s the money gonna come from, Bobby?
啊?
Huh?
你打算干什么?
What are you gonna do?
啊 反正我不会和你一起干的
Well, I’m not gonna do it with you.
来啊 兄弟!
Come on, man!
给我点时间准备准备 行吗?
Give me a chance to get set, all right?
打球啊!
Hit the ball now!
打吧!
Let’s go! Let’s go!
你把球丢哪去了? 这 让球在这里弹
Where you throwing it? Here, let it bounce here.
你要让球在这里弹 高一点
You gotta bounce it here. Higher.
看球
Wait for your pitch. Wait for your pitch.
对吗? – 喂 兄弟
Right? – Oh, man!
噢!我做了什么啊?
Aw, man! What did I do, man?
让一让 你很幸运!
Back off. You’re lucky!
美国棒球运动员,战前著名全垒打王
我以前可是西81街的贝比·鲁斯
I was the Babe Ruth of West 81st Street.
这是真的 我打球…
That’s right. I hit that ball.
有一次我把球打上了屋顶 我爬上去把它捡下来 然后继续这垃圾比赛
I hit the ball on the roof one time. I went up to get it, there was this crap game going on.
在下一次击球前我赢了79块
I won $79 before my next turn at bat.
哈 我最棒了!
Huh? I’m the greatest!
嘿 海伦 去捡球 快去
Hey, Helen, get it. Go ahead.
你赢了
You got it.
什么时候的事?
When did that happen?
香蕉蛋糕
Banana cake.
我们结婚吧
Let’s get married.
不好?为什么?
No? Why not?
好啦 我们结婚吧
Come on. Let’s get married.
所以呢?
So?
你要以什么为生?
What are you gonna live on?
怀蒂欠我19块

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!