I don’t know. I’m just nervous. What?
他来了 他来了
There he is. There he is.
快点啊!
Come on!
你拿到东西了吗?
Did you get the stuff?
你真漂亮 – 你拿到了吗?
You’re beautiful. – Did you get the stuff?
快点 闪一边去 好
Come on. Move your ass. Yeah.
放轻松点 朋友 马上就好 嘿!
Easy, man, easy. Instant. Hey!
这是海伦
This is Helen.
听好 74街上有家Pick n Pay超♥市♥ 去查一下他们的电♥话♥好吗?
Listen, there’s a Pick ‘n’ Pay grocery store on 74th Street. Get the number, all right?
嘿 朋友 我得去112街那取货
Hey, man, I had to go up to 112th Street to score.
有个小家伙说他会帮我买♥♥东西 不过我可不想被骗 – 没人骗你 宝贝
Some kid said he’d cop for me, but I didn’t want to get beat. – Nobody does, baby.
没人骗过我 – 几乎没有
Nobody ever does. – Hardly.
鲍比 能给我点水吗?
Bobby, get me some water, would you?
去那拿的货多少钱?
How much is it going for up there?
7块一袋 而且超烂 – 确实
Seven bucks for a nickel bag, and it’s shit. – It certainly is.
享用吧 – 噢 谢谢
Enjoy. – Oh. Thanks.
查到电♥话♥了吗?
Did you get the number?
555-3092.
你不用担心 我必须得去上城取货
You shouldn’t have worried. I had to go uptown to score.
没事的
It’s all right.
他还好吗?
Is he okay?
他只是有点病了 嘿 米奇 你还好吗?
He’s just a little sick. Hey, Mickey, you all right?
他没事 他去兽医医院给自己打了一整筒杀虫药
He’s all right. Mickey boosted a vet’s office and shot himself full of worming medicine.
嘿 米奇 那些寄生虫怎样了?
Hey, Mickey, how’s the worms?
来 帮我拿着
Here. Hold that for me.
做得很好
Doing all right.
我曾经从这家伙那骗了48箱香烟
I took this guy for 48 cartons of cigarettes once.
我跟他说如果他买♥♥我们的东西 我们就放过他
I told him I’d leave him alone if he bought our stuff.
嘿 潘妮 看看老爹拿到了什么
Hey, Penny, look what Daddy’s got.
对 两盒即溶的
Yeah. Two cartons of instant.
没有 兄弟 我没偷你的猫粮
No, man. I didn’t boost any cat food from you.
我♥干♥嘛要养猫?
What would I want with some kitty litter?
好吧 兄弟你到底要不要?
All right, you want it or not, man?
行的 没问题 到时候我过去
All right. Okay, I’ll be by then.
我怎么知道什么时候到?我到的时候就到了
How do I know when? I’ll get there when I get there.
行吧 别管什么时候了
All right, forget when.
吃了吗? – 没
You eaten yet? – No.
来提提神 嘿 鲍比 能给我拿罐苏打水吗?
Gonna hit the spot. Hey, Bobby, give me a soda, would you?
咿——呀!
Eeeeyahhhh!
喏 奇科先生
Here, Mr. Chico.
好的 – 享受人生吧
All right! – Enjoy life.
啊哈 我尽量 点火吧
Uh-huh. Try to. Light my fire.

Ooh.
煮着了 我在煮着了 – 多弄点
Cookin’. Now I’m cookin’. – Cook that some more.
耶 好了…
Yeah. I got…
我的女孩在那
That’s my girl in there.
这太令人恐慌了
It’s a real panic, man.
比68年时还糟糕
It’s worse than ’68.
毒贩都跑去佛罗里达了 他们还把价钱炒高了
The dealers have all gone down to Florida and they’re driving the prices up.
这甚至比6♥4♥年时还糟糕
It’s worse than ‘6♥4♥ even.
我在街上看到一些在戒毒的家伙
I seen guys kicking their habit in the streets,
在巷子里呕吐
…puking in the alleyway.
今年是选举年 所以才没有屁事发生
It’s an election year. That’s why there’s no shit.
选什么? – 我不知道啊 反正就是选吧
What election? – I don’t know, man. Some election.
你下次偷衣服时给我偷件6码的 我不想一个人醒来
Next time you boost clothes, I want a size six. I don’t like to wake up alone.
我也不愿你孤独
I don’t want you to.
但是这偶尔还是会发生的 你明白的
But it happens sometimes, you know.
我要开始了
Believe I’m gonna do it.
引起恐慌的是别的东西 伙计 别的什么…
Cause this panic’s something else, man. It’s-It’s something else.
这家伙和我说他们…
This guy was telling me that they burned…
在土耳其烧了10吨♥的生海♥洛♥因♥
10 tons of raw heroin in Turkey.
如果我要走 你会和我一起吗?
If I went away somewhere, would you come with me?
去哪? 我不知道
Where? I don’t know.
对 就这么做 宝贝 做吧
Yeah, do it, baby. Do it. Yeah.
某个地方
Somewhere.
很好 插…插♥进♥去
All right, getting… getting it in.
好啊 我们可以去印第安纳州的韦恩堡
Yeah. We can go to Fort Wayne, Indiana.
不 我可以去找个卖♥♥百科全书的工作
No, I could get a job selling encyclopedias.
我想给你的家人留下好印象 好吗?
I want to make a good impression on your folks, right?
对 对 对 很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
那些政客们正采取强硬手段呢 政客
Yeah, the politicians are putting the heat on. Politicians.
这就是为什么我们要花7块钱买♥♥一包只价值3块的大♥麻♥
And that’s why we gotta pay $7.00 for a $3.00 bag.
嗯……
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm.
乔说这情形明天就会消失
Joe says it’ll break tomorrow.
明天啊 兄弟
Tomorrow, man.
好吧 我告诉你 兄弟 如果它现在没实行
Well, if it don’t float now, I tell you, man.
没有我你哪都不许去
You’re not going anyplace without me.
嗯 好吗?
Mmm. Okay?
你知道你是什么吗?
You know what you are?
我是什么?
What am I?
你是我的女孩啊
You’re my girl.
对吗?
Right?
嘿 – 干什么?
Hey. – What?
你想当地铁小姐吗?
You wanna be Miss Subways?
想啊
Oh, yes.
是吗? – 嗯
Yes? – Yes.
我知道个能让你当选的家伙 你还不用跟他睡觉或者做别的什么
I know a guy who could get you in. You don’t have to ball him or anything.
你觉得我能从医院弄到点什么吗? 当然啊 你会被抓
Think I could get something at the hospital? Sure. You can get busted.
到处都弄不到东西
Can’t get nothing nowhere.
嘿 哈奇在那
Hey, there’s Hotch.
两周前日子还开始得像早安奶一样
Two weeks ago it was coming in like the morning milk.
我知道有人注射了止痛剂和鞋油
I know someone who shot paregoric and shoe polish.
什么? – 那是种快♥感♥
What? – It’s a high.
嘿 晚安 艾琳
Hey, good night, Irene.
嘿 宝贝 – 发生了什么?
Hey, baby. – What’s happening?
嘿 宝贝 手上拿着什么东西吗? – 呸
Hey, baby. You holding anything? – Shit.
拘留所里的东西可比我们在外面找的还多
They have more stuff in the house of detention than they do out here.
哪种东西? – 海♥洛♥因♥啊 朋友
What kind of stuff? – Smack, man.
一群粗鲁的家伙 – 我看你就挺凶的
All the butches be pushing. – Looking pretty butch yourself.
好吧 反正在局子里时得假装合作
Yeah, well, when you in the house, you play along.
海♥洛♥因♥混安♥非♥他♥命♥ 好啊
Smack with a bombita. That’s good.
海♥洛♥因♥混什么都好 混可♥卡♥因♥
Smack with anything is pretty good. Coke.
这个酷 – 他们干嘛要抓你 艾琳?
That’s cool. – What’d they get you for, Irene?
抢劫
Robbery.
他们还真这么干 吉姆
They sure did, Jim.
我到72街去见个嫖♥客♥
I walked up to this john on 72nd Street.
海♥洛♥因♥混可♥卡♥因♥是没问题的 宝贝 真的没问题
No problems with smack and coke, baby, none at all.
你试过注射胶水吗
You ever try shooting glue?
你指的是吸吧 我说的是注射
You mean sniffing it. I mean shooting it.
结果这个嫖♥客♥是个缉毒警♥察♥
John turns out to be a narco.
知道所有东西里哪个最让人爽吗?- 哪个?
You know the best high of all is? – What is it?
然后他们就以抢劫的罪名把我抓了 – 死亡
They busted me for robbery. – Death.
别管他说的那些狗屁
Never mind that shit.
我说“我不是劫匪”
I said, “Man, I ain’t no robber.”
“我就是个妓♥女♥”
“I’m a prostitute.”
他告诉我在75街和百老汇大街的交界
He told me it was on 75th Street and Broadway.
在这等会
Wait over there. Wait over there.
拜托
Come on.
伙计 嘿 我要用电♥话♥
Sir. Hey, man. I need to use the phone.
它出故障了
It’s out of order, man.
好了
Right.
真♥他♥妈♥垃圾!
This really sucks!
我被耍了
I’ve been beat.
你耍我 嗯哼? – 对不起
Come on, man. You beat me, huh? – I’m sorry, man.
你拿了我的货吗? – 东西不够分!
You took off on my bag? – There wasn’t enough to go around!
你个混♥蛋♥!他的钱呢? – 你看着我说!
You bastard! Where’s his money? – Look at me straight!
71街的垃圾桶可能还藏了一些
The trash can on 71st Street. There’s some shit maybe.
找到了
I got it.
你怎么了?
What are you doin’?

I can’t.
不行
I can’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!