你想看芝加哥的台就能看芝加哥的台
You want Chicago, you get Chicago.
听说它还能看土耳其的
You get Turkey, I hear, on this thing.
拜托
Come on.
15美元 好吗?
I’ll give you $15, okay?
埃丝特 我有毒瘾
Esther, I’m a dope addict.
这个理由我听过了 换个新的吧
I heard that before. Give me something new.
我又有性瘾又有毒瘾
I’m a sex-crazed dope fiend.
这样吧 我给你20美元如何? 20美元哦!
Come on. Here. I’ll give you $20, huh? Twenty dollars!
我都快死于嗑药了 – 我快饿死了
I’m dying from the dope, Esther.- And I’m dying from hunger.
你能放我去吃饭了吗?
Go already, will you, please?
25美元
Twenty-five dollars.
只剩23美元了
Twenty-three dollars.
2美元买♥♥了三明治
Two dollars for the sandwiches.
感觉如何? – 唔
How you feel?- Mmm.
你家乡是什么样的?
What was it like where you come from?
我说的是你从小长大的地方
I mean, when you was a kid growing up.
还不错
It was all right.
我在那出生 上学 – 嗯 那挺好
I was born and went to school. – Hmm. That’s good.
我有父母和一个弟弟 还有一片草坪
I had a mother and a father and a little brother and a lawn.
棒哎
Terrific.
我经常去上美术课
I was always going to art classes,
我妈妈经常去看医生
…and my mother was always going to the doctor.
不错啊
It was all right.
那你之后为什么离开了?
Why’d you leave, then?
不要无缘无故就弃他人而去
Don’t just go around leaving people for no reason.
我不会的
I wouldn’t.
嗯 你不该这么做 这样不对
Well, you shouldn’t .It ain’t right.
我没有
I won’t.

Good.
感觉怎样? – 嗯
How do you feel? – Mmm.
你睡着了
You slept.
如果你想睡觉的话
If you want to bed enough…
没事
It’s all right.
你别担心
Don’t worry about it.
这发生得太快了
It’s too soon.
我们可以的
We can.
睡吧
Go to sleep.

Hey.
噢 早啊
Oh. Good morning.
那会害死你的
You’re gonna kill yourself doing that.
我随便玩玩而已 没上瘾
I’m not hooked. I’m just chipping.
你知道马尔科那最棒的东西是什么吗?
You know what the big thing at Marco’s was?
什么?
What?
大♥麻♥
Grass brownies.
噢 是吗? – 是啊
Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
我们去哪? – 去见奇科
Where we going? – Chico.
在搞什么呢兄弟 你怎么拿的?
What’s cooking? How you taking it, man?
没什么 没什么 这妞是谁?
Slow, baby, slow. Who’s the chick?
海伦 – 海伦 这是奇科
Hi. Helen. – Helen, this is Chico.
她帮你注射毒品? – 喂
She feeding your arm? – Aw, man.
嘿 鲍比 拿到什么了吗? – 没呢
Hey, Bobby. You got anything, man? – No.
桑尼 这是海伦 – 哈奇在附近
Sonny, this is Helen. – Hotch has been around.
哦是吗?去他妈的哈奇
Oh, yeah? Piss on Hotch.
你怎么不吃你的炸薯条?
Why don’t you eat your French fries?
哎 你吃东西像金丝雀一样 这大概就是你总是生病的原因了
Come on. You eat like a canary. That’s probably why you’re sick all the time.
看到这些东西了吗? – 嗯
See these things? – Mm-hmm.
我10岁起就靠吃这些活
I’ve been living on these since I was 10.
所以我看起来这么健康
That’s why I look so good.
我猜你吃健康食品
I suppose you eat health food.
不 – 是吗?
I do not. – Yeah?
一个沉迷健康食品的人怎么会喜欢针筒公园?
How’s a health food addict like Needle Park?
他来了 – 早啊 鲍比 你好吗?
Here he is. – Hey, Bobby, how are you? Good morning.
萨米先生 这是海伦 萨米
Mr. Sammy. This is Helen. Sammy.
你的妄想症怎样了? – 有进展了
How’s your paranoia, eh? – It’s coming along.
海伦 你好吗?
Helen, how are you?
我就吃一根 我在减肥 – 请享用薯条
I’ll just take one. I’m on a diet. – Have a French fry.
我要去看看那个家伙…
I’m gonna go see this guy down at…
很好 很好
Terrific. Terrific.
谢谢 下次再见 她真可爱
Thanks. See you again. Hey, she’s cute.
替我问好哦
Give him my best, will ya?
我喜欢这儿 – 是吗?
I like it here. – Yeah?
你的朋友都在这 你也在这
All your friends are here. You’re here.
某些朋友而已
Some friends.
你知道这里一半的人都打过我吗?一半哎
You know I’ve been beat by half the people out there? Half of them.
嘿 那是汉克 嘿!汉克!
Hey, there’s Hank. Hey! Hank!
嘿!汉克!
Hey! Hank!
妈的死聋子 等我一会
Dumb bastard’s deaf. Wait a minute.
噢!你要去哪?
Oh! – Where you going?
看好这家伙!他搞不清方向! 嘿!汉克!
Watch this guy! He don’t know where he’s walking! Hey! Hank!
汉克!
Hank!
你干嘛不直接过马路?
Why don’t you go direct traffic?
他妈的哈奇 – 哈奇是谁?
Fucking Hotch. – Who’s Hotch?
是个混♥蛋♥
He’s a prick.
缉毒的
He’s a narco.
这是我哥哥汉克 汉克 这是海伦
This is my brother Hank. Hank, this is Helen.
她是个艺术家 – 喔?
She’s an artist. – Yeah?
哪类的艺术家? 做假♥钞♥的那种吗?
What kind of artist? Bad paper?
是啊做假♥钞♥
Bad paper.
你在哪遇见她的?
Where’d you meet her?
哇这是个派对吗? 看看谁来了
What is this, a party? Look who’s here.
看见哈奇了吗? – 啊 你说对了
See Hotch? – Yeah. You were right.
对了 你还在那村庄里卖♥♥草药吗?
Say, uh, you still selling grass in the Village?
有机会就卖♥♥
When I get a chance.
我敢打赌那些黑人一定觉得你是个坏蛋
I bet the spades think you’re a real bad man.
汉克是个小偷
Hank’s a burglar.
这是我的工作 也是我擅长的
It’s my business. It’s what I do good.
继续啊 告诉她你是怎么做到从没被抓的 说啊
Go ahead. Tell her how you never got caught. Ain’t never got caught. Tell her.
别管这个了 – 说啊!
Get out of here. – Go ahead!
那我和她说说你是怎么被抓的吧 – 不是说我
I’ll tell her how you get caught. – No. Not me.
告诉她吧 快说啊
Tell her. Go ahead, tell her.
好吧 你知道的 我走进公♥寓♥后 就用牙签
Well, you see, uh, when I go into an apartment, I, uh, I jam the lock,
把锁孔堵住 然后把锁弄坏
..stick some toothpicks in the keyhole and break them off.
这样的话 有人回来时
That way, when people come back,
我就可以听到他们尝试开门的声音 然后从消防梯开溜
I can hear them trying to get in, make it out the fire escape.
我昨天偷了台电视 – 喔?
I copped a television yesterday. – Yeah?
真的 – 赚了多少?10块?
Yeah. – What’d you get, 10 bucks?
Twenty-five.
我昨天一晚就赚了600
Six hundred bucks last night alone.
噢太厉害了
Aw, terrific.
他怎么办到的啊?
What’s he going for there?
小把戏而已
Little treat.
你怎么不去吃顿好的?
Why don’t you get a decent meal?
噢 汉克 十美元啊
Aw, Hank. Ten dollars.
我会留着它的
I’m gonna keep this.
不愧是我哥啊
What a brother I got.
鲍比?
Bobby?
鲍比?
Bobby?
我找蒙特兹小姐 – 41号♥房♥
Miss Montez. – Room 41.
谢谢
Thank you.
桑尼说你在这里 – 是的 我有让他告诉你
Sonny said you were here. – Yeah, I told him to tell you.
我很担心 我不知道你在哪 – 多么了不起的夜晚啊
I was worried. I didn’t know where you were. – Oh, man. What a night.
那是什么?
What’s that?
你指的什么?我们在拿的东西吗? – 是的
What’s what? What we got here? – Yeah.
咖啡 – 是
Coffee, man. – Yeah.
我们看到他们坐在熟食店外面 那有个警♥察♥
We saw them sitting outside a delicatessen. There’s a cop.
靠 快点 藏下面
Shit. Quick. Under here.

Damn.
可怜的警♥察♥ 整天只能坐在那看细菌飘来飘去
Poor cop, just sitting there all day, watching the germs go by.
拿咖啡 – 咖啡
Carrying coffee. – Carrying coffee.
你要上楼吗? 上楼按两下
You want to go up? Two rings for up.
我不知道 我就是紧张 哈?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!