对于一个一整天都不说话的人来说
Well, for somebody who doesn’t talk the whole day,
偶尔能说八分钟
it’s quite a good exercise
是一个很好的练习
to have it sometimes for eight minutes.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好? – 你好 米克尔
Hello? – Hello, Mikel.
我是芭博拉
Um, this is Barbora.
你好 – 我想你应该知道
Hi. Hi. – I guess you might know
我是谁
who I am.
是的 是的
Yes, yes.

Hi!
我是芭博拉 很高兴终于见到你了
Barbora. So nice to meet you, finally.
我们可以一起喝杯咖啡或者…
Listen, can we go for coffee or…
我想了解所有你知道的事
I just simply would love to hear as much as you can tell me
因为这很吸引我…. – 好的
because it’s fascinating for… – Yeah, yeah.
我也想要尽可能地
I would love to understand as much as possible
了解那天发生的事 – 好
about that very day, you know. – Yeah…
我会告诉你
I want to be able to tell you
我记得的所有事
as much as I remember.
告诉我吧 – 好
Just tell me. – Yeah.
我洗耳恭听
I’m really open with one big ear.
所以 那天….
So, what happened…
于是他告诉了我所有他记得的事
So he told me all that he remembered.
他也很惊讶他真的还记得很多事
And he’s quite surprised that he really remembered a lot.
他告诉我 你们一人拿了一幅画
He told me that each of you had taken one painting.
之后你们再没见过
And that you have never met since then.
他甚至还告诉我 他拿着那幅天鹅颂
And then he even told me where he went
去了哪里
with the Swan Song painting.
我把它放在一个黑帮分子的家里
I placed it in the apartment of another gangster.
他把它藏起来了
He hide it somewhere
或者可能卖♥♥给别人了
or he has sold it to someone.
好的 – 还有
Okay. – And, um…
他知道画在哪
he know where it is.
他一定知道画在哪
He must know where it is.
它总不可能自己长翅膀飞了
It doesn’t fly out the window, you know?
那是个非常卑鄙的家伙
This is a very sneaky guy.
你别一个人去
Don’t go there alone.
我不会的 我不会一个人去
No, I won’t. Of course, I won’t go there all alone.
那人是个精神病
This is a psycho, you know.
他会杀了你的
You will be killed.
我甚至知道了这幅天鹅颂
I even got to know where the Swan Song painting
被米克尔
was brought to.
不是吧 – 带到了哪里
No. – By Mikel.
真的吗 – 真的
Really? – Yes.
他是个非常可怕的黑♥手♥党♥
He’s a very nasty mafia guy.
他觉得自己的势力很强大 或许也确实如此
Sort of like he thinks he’s really big and maybe he is.
他的身材也很高大
And he’s also like physically big, like,
你知道的 会健身 然后做出坏人的样子
you know, working out and being really bad boy.
非常坏的人
Like really bad boy.
然后你就去到他家 然后敲门说
You just went to this and knock on door,
“你好 我的画在你这儿吗”
“Hi, do you have my painting”?
不 不是这样 – 但是…
No, not really. – But…
住在那里的都是什么样的人
What kind of people live there?
米克尔说 那是一个很危险的地方
Well, Mikel said that this is rather dangerous place.
他真的不建议我一个人过去
He really did not recommend me to go there alone.
我会过去的…
I’ll be there, uh, before…
所以他让我联♥系♥了
Therefore, he put me in contact
一个住在那附近的朋友
with one of his friends who lives there in the neighborhood
跟那个黑♥手♥党♥的家伙住在同一片公♥寓♥楼
in the same block of flats like the mafia guy.
那是地下室 – 是啊
That’s the cellar. – Yeah?
你觉得有没有可能…
Would that make sense you think, too?
我们能进去吗
Could we?
我们能进去看看吗
Could we take a look there as well?
我们都走到这里了 你知道…
I mean, once we are here, you know…
这边还是不让人睡觉
Still no sleeping here.
还有人睡在这? – 是啊
There are people sleeping here? – Yeah.
该死
Shit.
他们怎么进来的
How do they get here?
总是有办法进到某个地方的 对吧
There’s always a way to get somewhere, yeah?
这他妈是在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
这他妈是在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
这他妈是在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
认真的吗
Seriously?
我的天
Oh, my god.
你找到了?
You did?
你找到了?
You did?
天鹅颂? – 是
Swan Song? – Yeah.
它就立在那里
It seems it was just standing there
卷得好好的 跟从画框里带走的时候一样
rolled as it was taken from the frame.
好吧 – 放在那里
Okay. – Where it was placed.
所以你拿到了?
So you got it?
我找到它了
Well, I found it.
所以 既然我们有了天鹅颂
So now when we have the Swan Song,
我们就可以办画展了
we’re gonna put up an exhibition.
这简直难以置信
That’s unbelievable.
这就跟听起来一样荒诞
It’s absurd as it sounded.
我突然就…你拿回了这个…
I really was willing to, like, suddenly, you know, you get this
我明白 – 海上的姑娘
I get it. – sea girl.
我本来应该是闯进不管什么地方
And like should’ve broke to whatever there was…
真的 我还想象过
Yeah, well, of course, I was imagining.
之后 警♥察♥来了
Well, now, the police comes
我因为找我自己失窃的画而被逮捕
and I’ll get arrested by searching for my own stolen painting.
为什么你没跟我说这事
Why haven’t you told me this?
贝蒂尔 因为我找到这幅画的时候
Because, Bertil, at the moment when I found the painting,
你正要离开哈尔登监狱
you were leaving Halden prison.
好吧 – 我没法…
Okay. – And I could not really…
没法想象
could not really imagine
这件事会让你有什么样的心情
how this information would make you feel.
你有太多自己的事情要整理
Uh, you, had really a lot of your own things to put in order,
我只是不敢冒这个险
and I just did not dare to risk that
我怕这件事会对你造成哪怕一点点的困扰
in case you would find this news a little bit disturbing,
我只是不想跟你挑起这件事
I just did not want to stir that up in you.
你明白吗 – 嗯
You know, you understand that? – Yeah.
不是说我会…
It’s not that I would…
你当然是我第一个
Of course, you were the first person
想要打电♥话♥说
I wanted to call and say…
发生了什么事的人
What happened?
只是我觉得之前都不是对的时候
It’s just wasn’t the right time until now, I felt.
现在是对的时间了
Now is the right time.
对吗 – 是啊
All right? – Yeah, good.
你看到这个了吗
Have you seen that?
你看到了对吧
You do, huh?
这…这是幅特别的画
This is, uh, this is kinda special.
当然是了 该死
Of course. Damn it.
这时候你在这里 就更特别了
Quite special to have you here in that very moment.
这就叫似曾相识
It’s called déjà vu.
来吧
Let’s do it.
我喜欢油画的味道
I love the smell of oil paintings.
我也是
Me too.
虽然有一点奇怪
Look, it’s a bit weird though,
但是你能帮我拿一下吗
but… can you hold it for a while?
我会跟你说的
And I’ll tell you.
稍稍再高一点
Little… Little, little higher.
(下落不明)
一点点就好
Just a little.
这儿? – 是的
Here? – Yeas.
你能
Can you…
我在想 你能不能看出
I just wonder, uh, if you see something
一点关联 – 没有
connect a bit, uh… – No…
有的
Yes.
我有点想把这两幅画

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!