还有其他吗
我有多动症
我有精神创伤
精神创伤?
我看到的 是一个从来没有
得到过自己想要的东西的男人
– 你的童年幸福吗 – 不幸福
– 这真是件糟糕的事 – 的确是这样
你好
一直以来我都像是在活地狱一样
而且还在变得更糟
我也一直都很浮躁 也不懂我自己
但我现在越来越好了
我感觉到自己变得更有掌控力 更冷静 我正站在岔路口
不错
Not bad.
我让我身边的太多人失望了
所以他们也不想再跟我联♥系♥了
我想让生活回到轨道上 我想认识什么人
– 那很好 – 是啊
– 我觉得这很好 – 我也觉得
我很害怕 害怕离开这里
你当然会害怕 这是我第一次听到你说出来
我们之前没有聊过这个
很好 如果你不害怕离开 我倒会觉得很担心
离开这里是件可怕的事
关在这里感觉很安全 你觉得很讨厌 但同时又很喜欢
确实 你被放出去之后遇到的最大的问题
就是所有人都会觉得这是天大的好事
其实不是的 这并不是获得自♥由♥的感觉
我服了刑 然后被释放了
之后才是最难的部分
– 到现在为止我都很放松 – 你的考验刚刚开始
这就好像我要去打仗一样 这可不简单
但是我可以做到
– 什么意思 – 我准备好了
这才是最重要的 “我准备好去尝试了”
修胡子呢
修胡子呢
– 没修太多 – 是嘛
你还跟你毁掉自己之前一样吗
我感觉好多了
真的
车祸没给你造成永久性伤害吧
没有
我感觉我很强壮
是啊
你现在是什么打算 除了学习之外
我想组建一个家庭
我很期待 或许能认识什么人
我很期待看到它的样子
– 我的锤子和钓鱼竿 – 锤子?
– 锤子和钓鱼竿 – 你是说真的锤子?
锤子 对
还不错吧 这跟你想象的一样吗
这比我想的大多了
这都是我做的
这是我们做的第一件事
– 让它保持平衡 – 那些板子?
不是 是这些

这是我定制的门把手
亲爱的芭博拉
Dear Barbora.
我在看我的手 它们跟我不搭
I’m looking at my hands, they don’t fit me.
是吗
Or do they?
我的手有很多故事
My hands tell so many stories.
我才意识到它们是那么大
I just realized how big they are.
我很快就四十岁了
Soon, I’ll be 40 years old.
我能看到我手的年纪
I can see the age of my hands.
四十个残酷的年头 给我留下了伤痕
Forty brutal years that have scarred me.
我的所有缺陷都在夜里生长
All my defects grow in the dark
然后在曝光中死去
and die in the light of exposure.
该死的改变 我的大脑现在清晰 冷静 纯净
A fucking change. My mind is clear, sober, and clean.
现在我过上了很好的生活
Today, I have a good life.
我开始学习成为一名护士
I began studying to become a nurse.
我兼♥职♥做木匠
I work part time as a carpenter.
我的女朋友是奥斯陆一所学校的副校长
My girlfriend is a associate principal at a school in Oslo.
我们是在约会网站认识的 现在住在一个漂亮的大公♥寓♥里
We met on online dating and we live in a big, nice apartment
能看到峡湾进入奥斯陆
with a view over the fjord into Oslo.
前不久我实现了自己最大的梦想
I just bought myself the biggest dream of them all.
我终于给自己买♥♥了台哈雷
I finally got myself a Harley Davidson.
我希望你一切顺利
I hope you’re doing good.
我们见一面吧
Let’s meet soon.
我可以去你的工作室看你吗
Can I come visit you at your studio?
来自一个体面的罪犯的爱与祝福
Love and all the best from a decent criminal.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, baby.
嗨 芭博拉 就是想确认一下
Hi, Barbora. Just checking.
我过来吃晚饭吧
Maybe. I come for dinner?

Yes.
好 我来看看我能找到什么吃的
Okay. I’ll see what I can find.
好的 亲爱的 谢谢你
Okay, baby. Thanks a lot.
拜拜 – 非常感谢
Bye. Ciao, ciao. – Thank you very much.
我不喜欢披萨的角
I don’t like the corner of pizzas.
因为它不…
‘Cause it doesn’t…
你也不喜欢披萨角对吧
You don’t like the corner of pizzas either, huh?
当然 我已经拿了中间那块
Of course, I already take the middle.
你可以先吃…
You just start with…
先吃中间的那块
just start taking the pieces in the middle.
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi!
我们带了吃的来
We bring food!
你还好吗
How are you?
真高兴能再见到你
Nice to see you again!
很高兴能和你一起吃早餐
Nice to have breakfast with you.
晚上你做梦了吗
Did you have any dreams at night?
你梦到什么了吗
Have you dreamt something?
没有
No.
但我睡不着的时候 我…
When.. But, um, I couldn’t sleep. I was just…
我就躺着 然后想以前生活多么美好
I was just lying and thinking about how good life was.
以前? – 哦不 现在
Was? – Uh, is.
现在?
Is?
那就是一个足够好的梦了 不是吗
That’s a dream good enough? No?
我上一次这么想是什么时候了
When the heck did I think that for the last time?
我真的觉得那些伴侣咨♥询♥
I really think that the couple therapy
完全把我毁了
is just fucking me up totally.
那不是… – 我去的次数越多
That’s not… – The more visits I have there,
我就觉得自己越糟糕
the more shitty I feel about myself.
是啊 但那只是暂时的
Yeah, but that is just like for now.
这是… – 但这个暂时
It’s about… – And this now,
已经有两个多月了
it’s already like over two months.
不 这是你…
No, it’s about you…
而且还在变得更糟
And it’s just getting worse and worse.
是啊 但是会变好的
Yeah, it will… but it will get better.
你感觉糟糕是件好事
That you feel like shit is a good thing.
这说明 因为…
It means, because…
进行这种咨♥询♥ 跟别人谈话 这就像是…
being in this therapy talking to people, it’s like…
你开始意识到
you start to realize…
我有多糟糕? – 思考还有…
How fucked up I am? – think and…
它确实会在某种程度上启发你
and does, and enlighten you in a way.
我知道 – 别去控制它
No. I’m aware of that. – And don’t handle it.
我好像想去控制 这就是现在的问题
I sort of, yeah, the handling, that’s the part here now.
而且这需要时间
And it takes time.
我只是从来没有想过我有这么糟
I just, sort of, never thought that I am so fucked up.
你确实是 – 你知道吗
You are pretty fucked up. – You know?
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢诚实的人
I like honesty.
你记不记得我跟你说过
You remember that I told you
我找到了另一个人 叫米克尔
that I met the other guy name Mikel?
另一个小偷?
The other thief?
没说吗
No?
那我现在跟你说
Then let me tell you now.
给你画那幅画的时候
I started to search for Mikel
我开始找米克尔
when I was making the painting of you.
我们从诉讼档案里找到了他的名字
We had is name from the court papers.
你的直觉会告诉你
Your gut feeling got so much to tell you
这真的可能是… – 不…
that this really could be… – No…
73…
但是我们联♥系♥不上他
But it was impossible to reach him
因为那时候他在监狱里
because he was in prison at that time.
2015年11月我参加了庭审 在那里我
知道了参与盗窃的你们两个人的名字
我已经认识了另一个人 但我还是不知道
丢失的画的下落 所以我尝试联♥系♥你
唯一的原因…
然后过了一段时间
And then time passed by
发生了很多事
and many things happened.
当他从监狱里出来之后
And then when he got out of the prison…
我联♥系♥上了他
I was able to reach him.
但是…那时候…
And when… And when…
你先听 贝蒂尔 让我说
But listen, Bertil, let me talk.
为什么我总是不能说话 – 不能
Why can’t I never talk? – No.
因为你总是打断我的话
Because you always step into the middle of my sentence.
我总是在…
I’m always doing…
你这句话已经说了八分钟了
Your sentence is like eight minutes.
我总得说句话吧
I have to talk somewhere.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!