trying to understand how you can put yourself in that situation
就像是抛弃了理性…
without, sort of…
你是如何在这段关系中看待自己的
having like critical… How you’ll grade yourself.
这就是我想去理解的
That’s what I’m trying to understand.
我只是还没有和那个客观理性的自己进行过对话
I just haven’t had such dialogue with the critical myself.
为什么呢
Why?
那样的对话没有发生 或者说 还没有发生
It did not happen. It hasn’t happened.
我并不想让人觉得这整件事听起来
I don’t wanna sound
有点可悲或者戏剧化
sort of pathetic or theatrical
但是 当我在法庭上看到他的那一刻
but, really, the moment I have met him at the courtroom,
我真的有点爱上他了
I really, sort of, fell in love with him
我没有办法…
like there was no way how I could…
没有办法把他看作一个贼
how I could see the… the thief in this guy.
我只是单纯看到一个赤♥裸♥的灵魂站在那里
Really, I just saw purely like naked soul standing there.
不…我没有… – 等等 我正要说到…
Don’t… I don’t have… – Wait. I’m just coming to…
让我说下去…行吗
to… Okay?
我最初并没有计划要和这家伙成为朋友
I did not plan to start a big friendship with this guy.
实际上 那时我没有任何计划
But I, at the same time, did not plan anything at all.
我只是顺其自然
I just let it flow.
作为你的男友 对我来说 这件事很重要
For me, as a boyfriend, this is very important.
行吗 这件事很重要
Okay? This is very important.
因为…这是…
Cause it… This is…
因为他对你来说 具有一种…
This is a possible attraction toward…
毁灭性的吸引力
something which is destructive.
所以 这件事当然和我有关
Which, of course, is relevant for me.
这就是我问你这些问题的原因
That’s the reason why I’m asking, you know.
呃 是支付失败了吗
Um, I guess it did not work, right?
好了
It’s set.
能再试一次吗
Can we try once more?
那就不要那盒葡萄了 可以再试一次吗
Uh, can we maybe even try it without, uh, grapes?
好的
Okay.
事实上 有可能
There is, uh, actually, certain chance
我有可能… – 好的
that I… – Okay.
该死
Shoot!
好吧…
Okay…
1220克朗
One thousand two hundred twenty.
太好了 我要上哪去找这么多钱
Great. Where shall I find that?
7000克朗?这是什么啊
Seven thousand? For what?
绘画在我生命中占据了
What really occupies my life the most
最多的时间
is the painting.
当我关上了工作室的门
When I close the door of the studio,
我开始画画
I start to paint.
那么这里就是…我的宇宙
And that’s my… that’s my universe.
我每天都要画画
I need to paint every day.
我觉得自己就像是对画画上瘾了一样
I really feel like I’m, um, the painting junkie, sort of.
我知道 我是依靠欧因斯坦经济上的支持 才能继续画画的
I know that I’m doing it on cost of Oystein.
而这对维持我们的关系
And that really doesn’t…
并没有什么好处
uh, do any good to our relationship.
妈的
Shit!
她对于画画的热情
One thing is her passion about painting
创作的热情这是一回事
and like I wanna create this,
当这种热情变得不健康的时候就是另一回事了
but when it turns unhealthy
她站在那儿画画
in the way that you could stand there and paint
而她身边的世界全都崩溃了
and the whole world falls apart around you.
她的这种行为机制
That’s her mechanism
让我觉得有点可怕
that I find a bit scary.
她离开柏林 是为了离开那个男人
I mean, when she moves from Berlin, she moved from a man,
你知道的
that, you know,
那个男人不只是想要杀了她
he was not just wanting to kill her,
他也想要杀了我
he wanted to kill me as well, you know.
我们可以说是从柏林逃出来的
We fled Berlin, basically.
逃离那个疯狂的男人 他们已经分手多年
From a really crazy man that she had broken off many years ago,
但仍然维持着某种关系
but continue to be in a, sort of, relationship with
仅仅是因为这样可以给她
just because it made her the space
画画的空间
the she needed to paint.
对我来说 这是不可理喻的
This is insane for me.
一个人怎么能把自己置于那种境地
It’s like, how can you put yourself live in that situation?
就像是让你的孩子在车来车往的马路上玩耍
It’s like letting your kid play in traffic.
你知道 一般人是不会做这种事的
You don’t do that, you know.
我小时候就在布拉格的马路上玩耍
I played in traffic in Prague.
因为除此之外别无选择
There was no other way.
是的 但这说明了一些事情
Yeah, but there’s something there.
你现在说的 实际上是…
What you’re saying now, that is actually…
这不仅仅是… – 你说这样的话
It’s not just… – That is the most funny thing
真是太好笑了 – 是的 是的 我同意
to say. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. I agree.
从某个层面来说是很好笑
It’s funny on the one level.
但从另一个层面上来说 这是事实
But on one level, it’s true.
你知道吗 你身体里的某些部分里面
You know, some part of you…
住着一个小孩
have the kid in you.
然后 你就把那个孩子放在停车场
And you just place this kid into the parking or the middle
或者是公路的中♥央♥
of the motor road
你就让她在那种地方玩耍
and you just let her play there.
作为你的伴侣 看到你这么做 我感到很可怕
And it’s scary to see being a partner
你真的完全不去爱护
that, okay, so something of you,
你的那部分自己
you really don’t take care of.
而且你也从来都不在乎
And you don’t care.
那个你身体里的小孩
There’s little kid inside of you
你居然完全对她置之不理
you just don’t pick up and take care of.
这是最令人感到可怕的
That’s the most scary part.
我感到那个孩子只想画画
I feel that my kid wants to paint.
感谢你 上帝
Thank you, Lord, for all the…
感谢你赐予我们的一切
treasures you’re giving us.
愿上帝保佑
God bless.
你好 – 你好
Hi. – Hi.
抱歉 好的
Sorry, okay.
抱歉我这么晚才回复
Um, sorry for the late reply but, um…
我们是一个非常商业化的画廊
but we are a very commercial gallery
所以 我认为你的作品对我们来说并不合适
so, um, so I don’t think it’s for us.
并且 我们在♥十♥月♥份已经有两场画展了
And second, we have already two exhibitions in October
所以 我很抱歉我们办不了
so, um, so it’s no way we can do it, I’m sorry.
好吧
Okay.
一次又一次被拒绝
No after no after no after no.
还会有人接受我吗
Will anybody ever say yes to me?
芭博拉 我是迪安
Barbora, it’s Dian.
我在两周前给你发过一封邮件
Um, I sent you an email about two weeks ago
因为 你有三笔款项需要支付
because, uh, you know three payments are with you.
我还没有收到你的回复
And I have not heard anything from you.
请尽快联♥系♥我
And please stay contact.
太愚蠢了
So stupid.
有什么重要的事吗
What? Something important?
只是想和你商量些事情
Just would like to discuss something with you
我们可能需要一些时间来谈谈
but we’d might need little bit more time so, um…
是关于… – 不是
About… – No.
那是关于什么 – 关于我工作室的租金
So about what then? – About my rent in the atelier.
工作室的租金? – 嗯
About rent in the atelier? – Mm-hm.
你没付租金 还是…
You didn’t pay rent or…
是的 我欠租了
I owe rent, yes.
欠了多少钱
How much of the owe left?
三个月
Three months.
三个月是多少钱
So how much is in three months?
差不多一万五千克朗
almost 15,000.
一万五千
Fifteen thousand.
好的
Okay, okay.
等我开完会再打给你 好吗
So, I will call you back when I’m finished with meeting. Ok?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
没事 再见 – 谢谢你 再见
Okay. Ciao, ciao. – Thank you. Ciao.
你好 芭博拉
Hi, Barbora.
我是在监狱里给你打的电♥话♥
I’m just calling from jail
因为你没接电♥话♥ 所以我会等会儿再打过来
but you can’t pick up the phone so I’m calling you later.
好吗 再见
Okay? Bye.
– 你有什么问题吗 – 我是个瘾君子