Trying to escape.
我觉得 如果没有欧因斯坦 她可能已经死了
快进来
It’s like over hand coming in.
是的 我的意思是 我也可以…
Yes, I mean, I could also…
她从没遇过像他那样的人
不知道自己原来可以这么幸福
她很快就重拾了自信心
我们得小心点…
Have to be careful…
她在挪威画的第一幅画就是天鹅颂 她全新的开始
最近我一直在思考 我受伤这件事对芭博拉意味着什么
她会怎么想 会有什么感受 为什么她帮了我这么多
六个月前
贝蒂尔 来吧
Come on, Bertil, just…

Oh…
看看你
Look at you.
你一定…
You have to…
哇 真了不起 你能站起来了
Wow, this is something. You’re standing.
只能靠一只脚的力量
Yeah, just on one feet.
躺回去吧
Go. Go back.
你看起来很不错
You look great.
亲爱的男孩
Dear, boy.
比起上次来说
Compared to the last time.
你感觉怎么样
How are you?
感觉很好
I’m doing good.
这是上帝
This is Jesus!
噢 是吗 – 这是上帝受难的痕迹
Oh, yes? – This is fucking Jesus’ stigma.
你知道吗 这是受难的痕迹
Any idea? So you’re stigmatized.
不管你想不想要
Want it or not.
我的腿有知觉了
I have, uh, feelings now.
有知觉还是没有 – 有知觉了
You do or you don’t? – I do.
这真是太好了
But this is really gorgeous.
我是说 你身上居然有钉子
I mean, you had big nail here
罗马的钉子
from the Romans, you know.
在你的骨头里
You have, like, in the bones.
有螺丝钉那样的东西
You have like screws and…
那是钛螺丝
Titanium screws going…
它们固定住我的髋部
holding my hips together.
抱歉 但这实在是太令人惊叹了
But… Sorry but this is just so amazing.
这完全是…
This is totally…
伤口真的很深 – 我必须要给它拍张照
That’s deep. – I have to take picture of this.
这是… – 这真的很深
This is… – It’s so deep.
我不拍你的脸 只拍你的皮肤
I don’t face your face now. I just focus on your skin.
我需要向你解释
Do I have to explain you that I love to
为什么我特别喜欢画手吗
draw and paint hands?
如果到目前为止 关于我这个人有什么是你必须要了解的话
If there’s just few information you should have by now about me,
那么其中之一就应该是
then one of those should be
我对手非常痴迷
that you know I’m obsessed with hands.
你不知道吗
Don’t you know that?
我只是…
Yeah, I’m just…
我只是对这幅画的背景很好奇
I’m just curious about the context.
你发现你的朋友
You find your friend, uh…
出了车祸 受了重伤
destroyed by a car accident
但你只是在看他的伤口
and what you focus is on the wound.
利用这个来画画
Don’t you feel like it’s a bit uncomfortable
你不会觉得有点不合适吗
to use that to create art?
不会 因为他活下来了
No, because he survived.
如果他不是一个幸存者
Probably, if he’s not a survivor,
也许我就会有非常不同的感受
maybe I would have very different feeling.
也许我就根本不会画这幅画
Maybe I would not make the drawing at all or the painting.
因为如果他死了 我就无法
Because he could not give me his agreement
征求他的同意 去画他的伤口了
whether, uh, I could paint that or draw that.
所有事情都会变得不一样
That would be different, but now that
但现在我们都知道 他活下来了
we know that he’s out of that,
所以…
so…
我觉得任何采用这个意象来创作的人
I have absolutely no more problems towards anybody
都没有任何问题
working with this motif.
这不是什么大问题
It’s not a big problem
但我只是很好奇
but I just think it’s interesting that
你居然不觉得这其中有任何问题
you don’t find it problematic at all in any way.
亲爱的 别…
Well, darling, don’t…
这就像是你完全不… – 不是的 你没有…
It’s like you don’t… – No, you can’t see…
你不想听到 – 但是 亲爱的
wanna hear… – But, sweetheart,
你没有认真去听我的回答
no, but you did not hear my answers.
你怎么能说这样的话呢
Like how can you say
你怎么能说我认为这样做完全没问题呢
that I don’t find it problematic at all?
我从未这么说过 我当然知道这其中是有问题的
I never said that. Of course, I find it problematic.
好吧 – 但是 我仍然…
Okay! – But still, of course,
我仍然这么做了
I go for it when I feel
是因为这幅画里的人
that the person that might be involved in it
已经活了下来 他可以接受 – 好吧
can handle it. – Just, okay,
你在这里工作着 然后你发现了别人的痛苦
You are working in the world and then you find some suffering
然后你觉得 “这真是太美了”
uh, you think, “Whoa! That’s beautiful!
“我要把它变成我的艺术作品”
I wanna bring it into my studio.”
这并不是一种好的处理方式 这不是…
It’s not a way of dealing with the world. It’s not…
难道你没发现这其中的矛盾之处吗
It’s…Isn’t there a paradox here or some…
我不知道 也许… – 你说的这种痛苦
I don’t know. It’s just… – This suffering has to fulfill
对我来说必须要满足一个条件
one basic rule for me.
它必须是有美的
It has to be aesthetic.
是的 我知道… – 它必须是有审美价值的
Yeah, I know… – It has to have aesthetics.
快乐小伙
Happy guy!
谁能来给我一个拥抱 – 我可以 但是…
Who is gonna hug me? – Yeah, but…
可以吗 – 我残废了
Yeah? – I’m handicapped.
走开啦 – 不 不
Okay, fuck off. – No, no.
小心点 小心点
Be careful. Be careful.
你真是一个… – 我爱你
You’re such a… – I love you!
现在快点坐下来 好吗
Then give me a favor and sit down, okay?
好的 – 真好
Okay. – Good.
看看我 – 坐下吧
Look at me now. – Go.
按照报告上说的 坐下吧
That’s exactly what you should be doing
坐下吧 – 好的
based on the papers – Yeah.
这才是你应该做的 – 昨天…
that we have read, you know. – Yes… Yesterday…
到昨天为止 已经四个礼拜了
Yesterday, it was four weeks ago,
我摔断了我背上的三个地方
I broke my back three places,
髋部的八个地方 – 已经四周了吗
my hip eight places. – Is it four weeks ago?
是的 四周了
Yes, yes, they was.
以及我的两个肩膀和肋骨
And my… both shoulders, and my ribs,
但现在 我又复活了
and now I’m here.
妈呀 快坐下吧
Fuck, please. Please.
坐下吧 – 昨天
Please. – And yesterday,
我靠着拐杖 走了一公里路
I walked one kilometer with crutches.
见到你真好
But it’s nice to see you!
你看起来恢复得…出奇地好
You look surprisingly, uh, okay.
的确如此 – 是吗
I am okay. – Yeah?
我想知道
I’m trying to understand
你是否明白
whether you do understand
这件事在物质上和精神上的风险
the practical and emotional risk.
在你问我之前 我没有考虑过
Not until you ask me.
所以 我正在问你 – 好吧
And so I’m trying to ask you – Okay.
为什么你不去考虑这一点
why don’t you think so
因为对我来说 很显然
because it’s so obvious for me
和这样一个人交朋友
that there is practical and emotional risk
会危害你的身心健康
in getting involved with somebody that…
因为他实在是…
so likely…
他这样的人都无法处理好自己的生活
can happen to not be able to take care of themself.
所以 如果你和这样的人交朋友 在情感上
Which means that you, as involved emotionally,
以及生活上…
existentially, is…
和他有所联♥系♥
in a relationship with somebody
但他又无法照顾好自己的生活
that doesn’t take care of themselves,
你就不得不去照顾他
you will have to take care of it.
我并不是说…
And I… It’s not…
我并不是说 当别人需要我们的帮助时
And I don’t say that we should stop taking care of people
我们不应该去关心别人 我不是这个意思
when they need our help, that’s not what I’m saying.
我并不是想要探讨
So, it’s not about what is
一个人应不应该具有帮助他人的美德
the good moral thing to do here. I’m just…
我只是想要知道 你是如何将自己处于这种境地的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!