Dr. Fane told me he wanted you to leave, but you would not.
我不想离开你们
I didn’t want to leave you.
我们很感谢你这样做 不过
Yes, and we appreciate it, dear child.
我想你也不愿意离开他
But I think you did not want to leave him either.
嗯 那是我的职责
Well, it’s my duty.
职责不过是手脏了要洗干净
Duty is only washing your hands when they are dirty.
我十七岁时就恋爱了 爱上了上帝
I fell in love when I was 17, with God.
一个傻姑娘 对宗教生涯有着浪漫的幻想
A foolish girl with romantic notions about the life of a religious.
但我的爱是那么热烈
But my love was passionate.
随着时间流逝我的情感改变了
Over the years my feelings have changed.
他让我失望 他忽视我
He’s disappointed me. Ignored me.
我们之间已经变得漠不关心
We’ve settled into a relationship of peaceful indifference.
像老夫妇总并肩坐在沙发上 但很少跟对方说话
The old husband and wife who sit side by side on the sofa, but rarely speak.
他知道我永远不会离开他 这是我的职责
He knows I will never leave him. This is my duty.
但当爱和责任合二为一 恩典便与你同在
But when love and duty are one, then grace is within you.
保护你的士兵等着带你回去
Your soldier is waiting to take you back.
我想留下来 -不行
I’d rather stay. -No.
怎么啦 什么事
What? What is it?
怎么啦
What?
费恩太太
Mrs. Fane?
沃丁顿先生
Mr. Waddington?
你的先生
It’s your husband.
什么 他怎么啦
What? What is it?
他病倒了
He’s been taken ill.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
费恩太太
Mrs. Fane.
沃尔特 -哦 不 她不能在这儿 这里不安全
Walter. -Oh, no. She can’t be here. It’s not safe.
沃丁顿 -恐怕我说什么也不管用
Waddington. -I’m afraid I’ve got no say in the matter.
我不想让别人看见我这样
I don’t want an audience.
请你先出去一下
You have to go.
你的孩子 -请离开吧
Your baby. -Please, you must go.
沃尔特 告诉我该怎么办
Walter, tell me what I should do.
把点滴调慢一点 输得太快了
Slow that drip down. It’s running too fast.
好 好了
Good, good.
基蒂 基蒂
Kitty? Kitty.
好转之前会变得严重得多
It’s going to get much worse before it breaks.
你能受得了吗
Are you prepared for this?
是的
Yes.
怎么啦
What is it?
(她说点滴用的药水不够)
不能多要一点吗
Can you send for more?
(当然)
(可是对现在的病人已经太晚了)
基蒂
Kitty.
基蒂
Kitty.
你醒啦
Are you awake?
你感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better?
请原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅你
Forgive you?
没什么需要原谅的
There’s nothing to forgive.
沃尔特
Walter…
对不起
… l’m sorry.
我非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
费恩太太
Mrs. Fane?
费恩医生肯定希望尽快入土
Dr. Fane would want to be buried immediately.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
(在清澈的泉水边我漫步)
(泉水如此美丽 我依水而浴)
(我爱你已久 永不能忘)
(躺在橡树叶下 晾干身体)
(高高的树枝上 黄莺在歌♥唱)
(我爱你已久 永不能忘)
(唱吧 黄驾 唱吧 你心情欢畅)
(你满心欢喜 而我的心却在哭泣)
你在干什么
What are you doing?
(我爱你已久 永不能忘)
(我失去了我的朋友 不知为何)
(为了一束玫瑰花 而拒绝他)
(我爱你已久 永不能忘)
(我希望那只玫瑰 仍在绽放)
(而我的朋友 依然爱我)
(我爱你已久 永不能忘)
(在清澈的泉水边 我漫步)
(泉水如此美丽 我依水而浴)
(我爱你已久 永不能忘)
(躺在橡树叶下 晾干身体)
(高高的树枝上 黄莺在歌♥唱)
(我爱你已久.永不能忘)
看来是有一点儿傻
It’s silly, really.
它们不到一周就会枯萎
They’ll die in a week.
不值得
It’s hardly worth the cost.
你觉得呢 -我觉得它们很好看
What do you think? -I think they’re quite nice.
真的
Really?
我想你说对了
I think you’re right.
走吧
Come on.
咱们赶紧走 外公在等着呢
We better hurry. Grandfather’s waiting.
凯蒂·费恩
Kitty Fane?
我的天啊
As I live and breathe.
你好 查理
Hello, Charlie.
你怎么在伦敦
What are you doing in London?
时间过了这么久了
I know it’s been a long time.
本来应该给你写信的
I should have written.
这个帅小伙是谁呀 你好 小伙子
Who’s this fine chap? Hello, young man.
你叫什么 -沃尔特
What’s your name? -Walter.
你好 沃尔特 我叫查理·汤森
Hello, Walter. I’m Charlie Townsend.
你几岁啦 -五岁
How old are you? -Five.
五岁 -走吧 亲爱的
Five? -Come on, darling.
我们得走了
We should really press on.
好吧 当然
Yes, of course. Well, it’s…
能再次见到你很高兴
… lovely seeing you again.
我也是
And you.
再见 沃尔特 -再见
Goodbye, Walter. -Goodbye.
基蒂
Kitty.
这三周我都在伦敦 也许我们
I’m in London for three weeks. Perhaps we could…
再见 汤森先生
Goodbye, Mr. Townsend.
再见 费恩太太
Goodbye, Mrs. Fane.
妈咪 他是谁
Who was that, Mommy?
谁也不是 亲爱的
No one important, darling.