我喜欢看戏 喜欢跳舞
I like the theater, and dancing…
打网球 喜欢玩游戏的男人
… and playing tennis. I like games. I like men who play games.
我没办法 我的家教就是这样的
God forgive me, that’s the way I was brought up.
哦 我打桥牌还是有一手的
I play a pretty fierce hand of bridge.
哦 是吗 那很了不起
Oh, well, that’s bloody exciting.
可你拉着我 在威尼斯逛乏味的画廊
And you, you dragged me around all those interminable galleries in Venice…
还喋喋不休说着运河的奇迹
… blathering on about the miracle of the canals…
和它的排水系统 或者其它同样无聊的事情
… and the flushing of the lagoon system, or some such nonsense.
其实我宁愿去南桑威奇岛打高尔夫球
Honestly, I’d have been much happier playing golf at Sandwich.
我想你是对的
I suppose you’re right.
我们寻找对方缺少的品质太傻了
It was silly of us to look for qualities in each other that we never had.
对呀
Yes.
对呀 是很傻
Yes, it was.
沃尔特
Walter?
你知道我跟查理在屋子里 你为什么不冲进来
Why didn’t you break down that door when you knew I was in there with Charlie?
这样至少可以好好教训他一下
You might have at least tried to thrash him.
他不值得
He wasn’t worth it.
也可能我不屑跟人家打架
Or maybe I’m just too proud to fight.
我觉得不是这样的
I don’t know about that.
(立即掩埋尸体)
(别带走他)
(他的灵魂将无法安息的)
我告诉院长 让修女别离开修道院
I’ve told Mother Superior to keep her sisters inside the convent.
我在门外派了士兵
I put a guard outside the gate.
我建议所有外国人都别出门 -好的
I’d advise any Westerners to stay indoors. -All right.
修女 费恩太太今天来修道院了吗
Sister, has Mrs. Fane been at the convent today?
是的 医生 但她几分钟前就走了
Oui, doctor. But she has left a few minutes ago.
宋青
Sung Ching.
咱们走 快走
Let’s go. Let’s go!
快走
Let’s go!
停下
Stop it!
宋青 费恩太太呢 她在哪里
Sung Ching! Where’s Mrs. Fane? Where’s Mrs. Fane?
我听不懂你说什么
I don’t know what you’re saying!
别靠近她
Get away from her.
你没事吧 -没事
Are you all right? -Yes.
我们走吧
Come on.
我们没有威士忌了
We’re out of whiskey.
费恩博士
Dr. Fane.
麻烦你跟我喝点酒 好吗
Could I trouble you for a drink?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
大革命期间我被派到汉口
I was stationed at Hankow during the revolution…
情况非常混乱的时候
… when they were massacring all the Manchus.
我帮了一家人 帮他们拿到了通行证
I was able to help a particular family. New documents, that sort of thing.
她是她们家里最小的女儿
She was the youngest of the daughters.
刚开始我没怎么注意她
I didn’t pay her too much attention at first.
不过 可能我真的是在意她
Well, more than I should have, I suppose.
我离开汉口时 她就跟着我出来了
When I left Hankow, she followed me.
我几次送她回去 但她每次都找回来
I sent her back two, three times, but she kept coming back.
没想到你对她的感情这么深
I didn’t realize you had so much affection for her.
为什么你会这么觉得
What makes you think I do?
我从你的眼神里看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
男人是变化莫测的
Men are incalculable.
我觉得你和其他人一样
I thought you were just like everybody else…
但现在我觉得一点儿都不了解你
… and now I feel I don’t know the first thing about you.
我想知道她喜欢你什么
I wonder what she sees in you.
婉丝
Wan Xi.
她问你为什么喜欢我
因为你是个好人
她说我是一个好人
She says I’m a good man.
女人不会因为男人品德高尚就爱他
As if a woman ever loved a man for his virtue.

Morning.

Morning.
今天最好不要去镇上
I should think it best to stay away from town today.
好的
All right.
我要去走一走
I’m going for a walk.
来吧
Come on, then.
你到这里来干什么
What on earth are you doing all the way out here?
散散步 醒醒昨夜的酒
Walking off a crippling hangover.
你呢
What are you doing?
我很想跟这位先生
Well, I’ve been attempting to purchase a stalk of bamboo…
做一笔竹子买♥♥卖♥♥ 但价格很贵
… off this fine gentleman here, but his price is exorbitant.
而我的脑筋实在转不动 讲不了价
My head is too shattered to negotiate.
所以要我载你回家吗 -怎么载
So would you like a ride home? -On what?
骑在水牛背上吗
The buffalo?
你看 我们把上游田里的水
You see, we’re diverting it from these fields temporarily…
直接引到镇中心去了 这样取水就方便多了
… sending it into the center of town, where they can get at it easily.
半英里长 有些地方实在很麻烦
It’s over a half-mile. It gave us a devil of a time in some places.
哦 院长
Oh, Mother.
我是不是快要死了
Am I going to die?
镇静 镇静点 别这么傻
Come, come. You mustn’t be so silly.
听着 亲爱的 你有可能怀孕了吗
Listen, ma chère. Is it possible you are with child?
不可能 -是的
No. -Oh, yes.
不 -是的
No. -Yes.
我想
I mean…
我想 也有可能
I suppose it’s possible.
肯定是这样的 -圣约瑟夫修女一看就知道
There is no doubt about it. -Yes. Sister St. Joseph knew at once.
她是从大家族里出来的 对这种事情很有经验
She comes from a large family, so she has experience in these matters.
我没办法相信
I can’t believe it.
为什么不信呢 怀孕是很自然的事情
Why can’t you believe it? Having a child is so natural.
很好
Yes.
想想你先生会有多高兴啊
Think how happy your husband will be.
发生了什么事
And what’s happened here?
我没事 -他们说你晕倒了
I’m all right. -They said you fainted.
没事 -让我看看
I’m fine. -Let me look at you.
不是霍乱
It’s not cholera.
对 不是
No. I don’t think so.
你想呕吐 或只是发晕
Did you feel nauseous? Or just faint?
沃尔特 别问了
Walter, stop.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
孩子
A baby?
你肯定
You’re quite certain?
是的
Yes.
噢 那太好了
Well, that’s wonderful.
你这样多长时间了
How long do you think you’ve been like this?
两个月
Two months.
也许更长
Maybe longer.
基蒂
Kitty.
我是孩子的父亲吗
Am I the father?
我真的不知道
I honestly don’t know.
对不起
I’m sorry.

Well…
现在不重要了
… it doesn’t matter now…
不是吗
… does it?
是的
No.
不重要了
No, it doesn’t.
费恩医生
Dr. Fane?
跟我来
Come with me.
这是什么 他们从哪儿来的 -霍乱沿着河蔓延到南边
What is this? Where are they coming from? -The cholera spread south along the river.
那里没任何医生或医疗设施
They have no doctors or facilities there.
如果他们来镇子又会感染霍乱 我们必须把他们挡在城外
They’ll contaminate everything. We’ve got to keep them outside town.
费恩医生
Dr. Fane.
费恩医生
Dr. Fane!
停下停下 停下来
Stop. Stop. Stop.
请停下来 我们可以在这儿帮你们
Stop here. We can help you here.
团长 请告诉他们不要进城 我们会在这里救治他们
Colonel, tell them not to go into town! We’ll help here!
费恩太太 把孩子们带进音乐教室
Mrs. Fane. Gather all the children in the music room.
在这儿等等
Wait here.
快走
Let’s go.
那男孩 把他带过来 他在流血 我给他处理一下
That boy, bring him here. Bring him in.
我不明白 他为什么不叫醒我
I don’t understand. Why didn’t he wake me?
他一太早就走了 而你需要多休息
He made an early start, and you needed the rest.
难民营有多远 -就在城外的山脚下
How far is the refugee camp? -Just outside the town, in the foothills.
你先生说 他叫你离开 但你不肯走

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
评分细分
音乐
8.3
画面
8.7
导演
7.9
故事
8.2
表演
8.6
前一篇文章短板(2023)
下一篇文章小狗之爱(2023)
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
the-painted-veil面 纱 (中国 1925年) (伦敦 两年前) 你好 -你好 Hello. -He...