2006年 美国陆军在阿富汗北部建立了一系列前哨以促进反叛乱行动
其目的在于与当地人建立联♥系♥并阻止武器和塔♥利♥班♥武装分子从巴基斯坦流入
卡姆戴希省重建队营地便是其中之一
其建立于一处完全被兴都库什山脉包围的偏远山谷
一位分♥析♥师曾说不如将其称为”卡斯特营地”
他的逻辑简单而正式
前哨里的每个人都会死
前 哨
本片基于真实事件改编
罗姆沙
加莱戈斯
斯库萨
亚戈
外面也太黑了
It’s so goddamn black out there.
科克
飞行员在红色照明时才会来这里
Pilots won’t come here unless there’s red illum.
指月色极其黯淡的夜晚
没有月光
No moonlight.
我跟艾丽莎说我要来这里时 她吓坏了
Alisa was really freaked when I told her I was coming here.
为了你自己着想 伙计 不要给家里打电♥话♥
Do yourself a favor, man. Don’t call home.
就像罗姆沙中士那样
Like Sergeant Romesha.
他太过理性 不会给家里打电♥话♥ 对吧 罗
Fucks with his head too much to call home, right, Ro?
坐着直升机离开这个山谷时 我会给家里打电♥话♥的
I’ll call home when I’m on a bird out of this valley.
在那之前 不要想着你们的妻子
Until then, don’t think about your wives.
妈的 该死
Goddamn it, fuck.
邦德曼中尉
长官
Sir,
长官
sir.
战术行动中心
他是不是又他妈在吸大♥麻♥
Is he fucking smoking hash again?
拜托 福克纳 天呐
Come on, Faulkner, for fuck’s sake.
黑夜X光 我是哈士奇2号♥
Black night X-ray, this is Husky 2.
一分钟后将小伙子们送达
We’re one minute from bringing the boys in
基汀上尉
并发起攻击
and deliver the blow.
收到 哈士奇2号♥ 我是X光
Roger that, Husky 2. This is X-ray.
感谢将我们的士兵平安送达
Thanks for making our troop whole.
基汀
从右侧下去
Unload from the right.
到家了 战士们
Home, sweet home, warriors.
好吧 中士
All right, Sergeant.
见鬼 各位 我们到了
Holy shit, guys, we’re here.
降落区
卡姆戴希省重建队营地
你们好吗
Hey, how you doing, guys?
上尉 你好吗 长官
Captain! How you doing, sir?
欢迎来到月球的背面 先生们
Welcome to the dark side of the moon, gentlemen.
很荣幸 长官
Delighted, sir.
天呐 亚戈 把手放下来
Jesus, Yunger, get your fucking hand down.
卡特
Carter?
我去取补给 长官
I’ll get the supplies, sir.
红排兵营
好了 真男人来了
All right, real men have arrived!
介绍一下这些抢手的家伙
Let’s introduce some hot dollar.
你们来晚了
You guys are late to the party, man.
格里芬
我的床铺好了吗
Got my fucking bunk ready?
新来的 放着叠好的毯子的床都可以选
Hey, new guys, bunks with the folded blankets are open.
不要客气
Make yourselves at home.
你们这些死娘炮
Hey, you fucking pussies.
我睡哪里 女牛仔
Where am I bunking, cowgirl?
我知道你会说才问的
I won’t ask, if you won’t tell.
拉森
见鬼
Ah, shit.
正在从当地人那学几招 是吧
Picking up tricks from the locals, I see, huh?
-很高兴见到你 伙计 -我也是 老兄
– Good to see you, man. – Good to see you, bud.
天呐 你身上臭死了
God, you smell like a bag of dicks.
好吧 我还以为你喜欢麝香呢
Well, I thought that was the musk you like.
不能选那张 新兵蛋子 那是莱伯特的
Hey, not that one, Cherry. That’s Libert’s.
-重新选一张吧 -莱伯特是谁
– Find a different bunk. – Who’s Libert?
搞什么
What the fuck, man.
尊重一点 该死的
Hey, show some respect, goddamn it.
马丁
莱伯特是谁
Who’s Libert?
他是你大爷
Fuck you is who he is.
把那个放下 你的床在那边
Put that down. Go grab your bunk right there.
去你自己的床
Grab your goddamn bunk, man.
我也很高兴见到你 中士
Hey, nice to meet you, too, Sergeant.
我不可能睡你下面
There’s no way I’m going underneath you
阿瓦洛斯
除非这床是钛做的
unless it’s fucking made out of titanium.
-听懂了吗 -继续说
– You understand? – Keep talking.
我要一脚把他踹飞
I’m gonna kick that fucking ass, man.
你对肌肉一无所知 小子
You don’t know what muscle looks like, boy.
-嗯 去你♥妈♥的♥ -过来 伙计
– Yeah, fuck you, too. – Come here, man.
来抱一个
Give me a fucking hug.
你不能斜着移♥动♥车
Hey, you can’t move the castle diagonally.
没有起色
我是你的上级 我想怎么移♥动♥都行
I’m your superior. I can move it however the fuck I like.
我就是这个意思 我觉得自己没有希望
That’s what I’m saying. I don’t think I would stand a chance.
至少我们还有个花♥园♥
At least we have a garden.
-真正的伊甸园 -这是在逗我吧
– A real Garden of Eden. – Gotta be shitting me.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
塔♥利♥班♥对我们一览无余 不是吗
Yeah, the Taliban have a nice fucking view of us, don’t they?
-我♥操♥ -太蠢了 我知道
– Fuck me, man. – Fucking retarded, I know.
他们通常会跑到后面那条山沟上
They usually come up that draw, on the back side,
朝我们射几枪 然后离开
take a few fucking shots, and then just, like, get the hell out.
我们想赢的话 难道不应该在山顶扎营吗
Aren’t we supposed to be on top of the mountain to win this thing?
不要遵循逻辑 斯库萨
Don’t be logical, Scusa.
-好 -走吧
– Yeah. – Let’s get moving.
这是在开玩笑吧
This is a joke, right?
一点都不好笑
Not funny ha ha.
更像是黑色喜剧
It’s more like a black comedy.
该死 我喜欢在这个鬼地方完蛋
Shit. I love getting fucked in this shit bowl.
老兄 我们没有完蛋
Man, we’re not fucked.
也许这地方是个机会呢
Maybe this place is like an opportunity, you know?
是啊 我们要怎么守住这个鬼地方
Yeah, how do we protect this piece of shit?
你应该问为什么要守住这个地方
Better question would be, “Why?”
你们什么意思 小伙子们
What do you mean, boys?
就像他们说的 自♥由♥不是没有代价的
Like they say, freedom ain’t free.
-把这个破玩意弄紧点 -简直是活靶子
– Tighten this motherfucker. – Sitting fucking ducks.
-早上好 -你好啊 马丁
– Good morning. – Hey there, Martin.
-你好 马丁老兄 -你好
– Hello, brother Martin. – Well, hello.
白人来了
Must be the honkies.
我刚刚听到有人提到自♥由♥
Heard someone talking about freedom.
提到黑色喜剧…
Speaking of a black comedy…
-已经开始了吗 -是啊
– Already at it, huh? – Oh, yeah.
正在修这个凶猛的大家伙
Working on a beast, this big motherfucker right here.
它是怎么来到这的
How’d it get out here?
贾拉拉巴德的某个上校想证明些什么
Some colonel in Jalalabad had something to prove.
让人经过这些烂路把这个大家伙
Brought this big motherfucker over here
开到了这里
through these shitty-ass roads.
冒着生命危险 却不是他自己的生命
Yeah, risked life and limb, but just not his own.
-该死的军官 -是啊
– Fucking officers. – Yeah,
我以前听说过这个故事
heard that story before.
是啊 这是塔♥利♥班♥最喜欢的目标
Yeah, it’s the Tali’s favorite target.
哈特
他们每天都至少朝它射一枪
They take at least one shot at it every day.
放开那条狗
Leave that dog alone!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck you doing?
没事了 刚刚是怎么回事
It’s okay. What the fuck was that?
指挥官扎希德
阿富汗国民军
这狗身上有跳蚤
The dog, it has, uh, fleas.
嗯 我们身上都有跳蚤
Yeah, we all have fucking fleas.
又不是有跳蚤就得杀了它 混♥蛋♥
It doesn’t mean you gotta fucking kill it, motherfucker!
战场呼叫红龙 遭遇敌袭
Field to Red Dragon, contact.
塔♥利♥班♥正在从橄榄园朝我们开火
Taliban’s firing from the Olive Garden!
收到
Got it!
我看到他们了 伙计 我看到了
I see ’em, man. I see ’em.
该死
Fuck.
来吧 你们这些王八蛋
Come on, you motherfuckers!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
看着点 该死的亚戈
Fucking watch it, fucking Yunger!
汇报情况
What do we got?