所有人都说什么都没看见
…nobody saw a thing.
那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
既然做这种生意
And this business, well…
有时候难免会发生坏事
sometimes bad things happen.
梅布尔·肖恩 我儿子呢?
Mable Sean, where’’s my son?
我说了 我根本不知道
Like I said, I don’’t have the foggiest.
芒克 拿大衣
Monk, get the coat.
博伊尔先生 我能说句话吗?
Mr. Boyle, may I?
-你认识这件大衣吗? -认识
– You recognize this coat? – Yeah.
是里奇的
That’’s Richie’s coat.
如果里奇突然要出去
And if Richie was to take off
在十二月中旬 肚子里还有颗子弹
in the middle of December, with a marble in his belly,
然后里奇——说实话吧 大家都知道他做事没什么计划性
then Richie, who, let’’s all be honest, is not known for his planning,
可能会去附近某个地方暖和一下
was probably intending on stopping somewhere close.
也许他会走到街尾去她家
Maybe he was just going down the street to her place.
你还说你不会猜谜语呢
And you said you ain’’t good at riddles.
你最后一次见到我儿子是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw my son?
这里 今天早些时候
Here. Earlier today.
老大 有个混♥蛋♥一直在出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Boss, some bastard has been ratting on us,
-对吧? -对
– right? – Right.
如果那个混♥蛋♥老鼠是女人呢?
What if that rat bastard is a girl?
她也许从里奇那里听到了什么消息
She could have overheard information from Richie.
枕边话之类的
Pillow talk and the like.
如果他带着能指证她的东西
If he shows up at her place
出现在了她家…
carrying the very thing that puts the finger on her,
这只是我的猜测
I’’m, I’m just saying.
我们不知道她把消息卖♥♥给了谁
We don’’t know who she’’s been ratting to
也许里奇到她家的时候 那边的人也在呢
or, uh, if he might have been there when Richie showed up.
就算不是乔·弗雷德 (注:电视剧《警网》中的芝加哥警探角色)
But you don’’t have to be Joe Friday
也能把这些信息联♥系♥在一起
to put it all together.
博伊尔先生
Mr. Boyle.
我认识梅布尔
I’’ve known Mable…
我认识梅布尔很多年了
I’’ve known Mable for years.
我敢打赌 她跟这事无关
I’’m willing to bet my life she has nothing to do with this.
我可以跟你赌
Oh, I’’ll take that bet.
让这位女士开口
Let’’s get the lady talking.

Fuck.

No, no.
你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with…?
-不! -里奇在哪里?
– No! – Where’’s Richie?
我不知道
I don’’t know.
里奇说的对 你根本不是个男人
Richie was right about you. You’’re not a man at all.
所以你确实跟里奇见面了
So you and Richie did do a little talking.
后退 英国人
Back up, English.
这事轮不到你插手
This ain’’t your purview.
好了好了
Yeah, all right, all right, all right.
弗朗西斯 带她去后面的房♥间
Francis, take her to the back room.
快走
Go.
博伊尔先生 求你了
Mr. Boyle, please.
-抱歉 -快走
– I’’m sorry. – Move.
-真的 -让她坐下
– I am. – Sit her down.
我们会清理干净的
We’’ll clean up after.
我说的是实话
I-I’’m telling you the truth.
我最后一次见到里奇
All right, the last time that I saw Richie,
就是在这家店里
I was… I-I was inside this shop.
我当时要关店
I was closing up for the night.
喂!
Hey!
你这是想去哪?
Where you think you’’re going?
在找到我儿子之前 任何人都不能离开
Nobody’’s going anywhere until we find my boy.
博伊尔先生 先生 我…
Mr. Boyle, sir, I-I…
我…我不行 对不起
I… I can’’t. I’m sorry.
-我可以现在就送你上路 -冷静点
-I’’ll send you away right now. -Oh, settle.
我知道你为了找到儿子 必须用尽一切手段
I know you have to do wh-what you have to do to find your son.
我理解你的感受
I understand how you feel.
你理解我的感受?
You understand how I feel?
我以前有个女儿
I had a daughter.
我来芝加哥并不是因为…
I didn’’t, I didn’t come to Chicago because of…
蓝色牛仔裤
uh, blue jeans.
我在英国的店着火了
There was a fire in my shop.
我最开始根本没注意到
I-I didn’’t, I didn’t even notice it at first,
工作太忙了
I was so busy working.
布料烧着了
The fabrics lit up.
一切都烧着了
Everything…
烧得太快了
burned so fast.
我妻子和女儿住在楼上
My wife and my little girl, they lived upstairs.
我听到她们的声音
I heard them.
那把剪刀 是我妻子送给我的礼物
The shears, they was a gift from my wife.
所以你也明白
So, you understand.
老板 你不用听他…
Boss, you don’’t have to listen to…
闭嘴
Quiet.
博伊尔先生
Mr. Boyle…
你可以伤害小梅布尔 你可以伤害我
…you can hurt young Mable, you can hurt me,
你打个响指就能把我们俩都杀掉
you can kill any one of us with a snap of your fingers…
但这样不会帮你找到孩子
…but it won’’t find your child…
不管你有多渴望…
…no matter how much you want it…
去接电♥话♥
Go get it.
喂?
Hello?

Oh.
真的吗?
Really?
我们都担心死了
We’’ve all been tremendously worried.
20分钟?
20 minutes?
太好了
Fantastic.
是 是 当然 我会的
Yes, yes, of course, I will.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁打来的?
What was that?
是里奇
That was Richie.
他说他在躲拉芳丹的人
He said he’’s in hiding from the La Fontaines,
但磁带在他身上
but he has the tape
他想让你去接他
and he wants you to go pick him up.
霍尔斯特街31号♥
31st and Halsted.
20分钟后
20 minutes.
我还没能继续细问
Before I-I could get any more details…
他就挂电♥话♥了
he was gone.
咱们走吧
Let’’s go.
我们在那附近等着
We’’ll swing by the house
只要有人过来就接上
and pick up whoever’’s there to come with us.
我们是不是先花点时间…
Hey, may-maybe we should just take a minute.
我儿子在等我
My son is waiting.
你♥他♥妈♥的还要花时间干什么?
For what are we gonna take a goddamn minute?
快走吧
Let’’s get to it.
老板?
Boss?
我是不是应该留在这里盯着他们?
Maybe I should wait back. Keep an eye on them, huh?
我需要所有火力
I need all the firepower I got.
你真的想把里奇的命
You really want to trust Richie’’s life to the hope
寄托在今晚不会再出事的几率上?
that tonight doesn’’t have any more twists in store?
现在就算魔鬼本人从天花板上掉下来
If the devil himself came crashing through the roof,
我都不会吃惊了
I wouldn’’t be shocked right now.
好吧
All right.
好 把他们绑起来
All right. Belts and suspenders.
别让他们离开这里
Make sure they don’’t go nowhere.
你不想告诉我 你♥他♥妈♥的刚才在跟谁打电♥话♥吗?
You want to tell me who the fuck you just talked to on that phone?
是博伊尔先生的手下
That was one of Mr. Boyle’’s men
打电♥话♥说他还没有收到里奇的消息
calling to say he’’d yet to hear from Richie.

Hmm.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
要么我现在杀了她
Either I kill her now
然后我们把今晚的事都怪在她头上
and we pin tonight on her corpse…
或者我可以杀了你们两个 然后我自己善后
…or I kill both of you and do it all myself.
你自己选吧
It’’s, it’s your choice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!