他们有一台可以播放磁带的机器
They got a machine that can play the tape.
我正带算带着它过去
I’’m, I’m gonna go over with it this minute.
所以你想拿走磁带?
So you want to take the tape?
对 尽快
Yeah. Pronto.
-我跟你一起去吧 -不用
-Why don’’t I go with you. -No, no.
你的身体状况不合适
You’’re in no shape to be out there.
所以你自己一个人带着磁带离开?
So you want to walk out of here with this tape alone?
-是这样吗? -就是这样
-Is that right? -That’’s right.
要不这样吧
I’’ll tell you what.
在这里等我爸爸过来
Just wait for my pops to get here, you know?
然后我们就可以一起听录音了
Then we can all listen to the tape together.
我们没有时间
We don’’t have time.
-着什么急? -只要老鼠还活着
-What’’s the big rush? -Every second the rat is alive
你父亲就每分每秒都处在危险中
is another second that your father is in danger.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我对你父亲还算有点了解 里奇少爷
If I know your father, Master Richie,
他肯定希望你们两个都冷静点
your father would want you both to take a deep breath.
很高兴听到你这么说
Now… glad you said that.
对 我父亲
My father.
他是我父亲 弗朗西斯
My father, Francis.
处在危险中的是我父亲 不是你父亲
It’’s my father who’’s in danger, not yours.
我把他当成自己的父亲一样爱戴
I love your father like he was my own
而且正在尽力帮他
and I’’m trying to help him.
对了 那个是你父亲吧?
See, wasn’’t your father
在州街上卖♥♥他妈的西红柿
selling fucking tomatoes down on State Street
然后穷困潦倒地死掉了?
before he died from a lifetime of being nothing to nobody?
嗯?
Huh?
所以也许我和我爸爸用不着你帮忙
So maybe me and my pops don’’t need your fucking help.
你有没有想过这点?
You ever think of that?
哥们儿 我现在就要那盘磁带
I’’m gonna need that tape, pal, right now.
那你怎么不过来拿呢?
Why don’’t you try and take it?
别找事儿 把磁带给我
Not tonight. Now give me the tape.
说真的 弗朗西斯 你干嘛这么着急?
Really, Francis, I mean, what’’s the, uh, what’’s the rush?
我爸爸应该马上就到了
I mean, really, my pops will be here any minute.
除非你不想让我爸听这盘磁带
Unless you don’’t want my pops listening to this tape.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
嗯?
Huh?
弗朗西斯 你为什么不想让我爸听这盘磁带?
Why don’’t you want my pops listening to this tape, Francis?
我说了 把他妈的磁带给我
I said, give me the fucking tape.
现在是谁动作太慢?
Now who’’s too fucking slow?
-里奇 -嗯?
-Richie. -Mm?
里奇 为了你自己 为了你父亲
Richie, for your own good, for the good of your father,
我现在要拿上磁带离开
I’’m gonna take that tape now and I’’m gonna leave.
如果你再碰我
If you touch me again…
我他妈的就把你的胳膊打断 明白吗?
…I’’ll break your fucking arm, you understand?
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗?
You’’re such a fucking prick, you know that?
自以为聪明
Think you’’re so fucking smart.
-小心 -嗯?
– Careful. – Hmm?
-自以为比别人都聪明 -小心 里奇少爷
-Smarter than everyone. -Careful, Master Richie.
-小心 -嗯?
-Careful. -Eh?
你♥他♥妈♥…
You fucking…
录音带呢 弗朗西斯?
Where’’s the tape, Francis?
你居然拿枪指着我 你是疯了吧
You must be out of your mind to point that gun at me.
先生们
Gentlemen.
别演了 里奇 你把磁带放在哪了?
Stop playing games, Richie. Where’’d you put the tape?
-你的计划是什么? -你把它藏起来是想骗我坦白什么吗?
-What was your plan? -Did you hide it to try and trick me into confessing something?
这可就是你今天做的最蠢的事了
‘’Cause that is somehow the dumbest thing you’’ve done all day.
你一直想当大人物 是不是?
Mm. Always wanted to be the big man, didn’’t you?
你可不能当西红柿小贩 不行
No selling tomatoes for you. No, no, no.
你也不帮我爸做事
You don’’t want to work for my pops.
你♥他♥妈♥的想取代他
You want to fucking be him.
我的一切都是那个男人给我的
I owe everything to that man.
好吧 你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
只要有我和他在
As long as me and him are around,
你永远坐不上第一把交椅
you ain’’t never gonna be number one.
没必要动武
There’’s no need for this fighting.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我从第一天起就盯上你了
You slimy fuck, I had you pegged from day one.
你知道吗?
You know that?
从我第一眼看到你的那一刻起 我就在想
From the second I first laid eyes on you, I said,
“这个狗♥娘♥养♥的到底是什么人?”
“Who the fuck is this son of a bitch?”
他不是家人
He ain’’t family.
对 我只是替你父亲挡了六颗子弹
No, I’’m the guy who took six marbles
救了他的命的人 因为他的家人都不在
to save your father’’s life because family wasn’’t there.
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Yeah, fuck you!
-这个队伍归我管 -不 这个队伍归你♥爸♥爸管
-I run this crew. -No, your pops runs this crew.
而且我每天的时间 有一半都用来帮你收拾烂摊子了
And I spend half of every day cleaning up your messes.
你想见识见识真正的烂摊子吗?
You want to see me make a mess?
该死 里奇 为什么要逼我这么做?
Damn it, Richie. Why’’d you make me do that?
这会是你这辈子听到的最后一句话
These are the last words you’’re gonna hear,
所以我希望你在地狱里也能记得
so I hope you remember them in hell.
你的死不是因为你蠢
You didn’’t die because you’’re dumb,
也不是因为你傲慢或者动作慢
because you’’re arrogant or because you’’re slow.
而是因为你太软弱了
It was because you’’re weak.
你杀了他
You killed him.
还真被你注意到了
You really pay attention, don’’t you?
-里奇把磁带放在哪了? -我不知道
-Where did Richie put the tape? -I’’ve no idea.
也许你可以解释一下这是怎么回事
Maybe you could explain what happened.
解释给全能的上帝听吗?
To God Almighty?
不 给博伊尔先生听
No, to Mr. Boyle.
有区别吗?
There’’s a difference?
他肯定是藏在这里了
He had to hide it in here somewhere.
你把一个受伤的人带到这里来
You brought a man in here injured.
也许他伤势太重死掉了
Perhaps he didn’’t survive his wounds.
这家伙脑袋少了一半
He’’s missing half his goddamned head.
在电♥话♥里 我跟他父亲说他会没事的
On the phone, I told his father he’’d be fine.
人犯错的时候
When a mistake has been made…
我觉得最好的方法就是坦白
…I’’ve always found it best to simply be up-front about it.
英国人 我的错 不是把他的裤子做得太短
English, I didn’’t cut the boss’’s pants too short.
是把他儿子一枪爆头了
I shot his son in the face.
该死
Shit.
是那人的凯迪拉克
That’’s the man’s Caddy.
-让我们解释… -把箱子打开
-Let’’s explain… -Open the trunk.
-什么? -打开箱子 过来抬他的胳膊
-What? -Open the trunk and-and grab his arms.
你想干什么?
What you gonna do with him?
过来抬他的胳膊 不然我就要藏两具尸体了
Grab his goddamned arms or else I’’m hiding two bodies.
去开门
Go. Get the door.
尽量拖延点时间再过来
Take your sweet time bringing him back here.
我要清理一下
I need to clean this up.
我完全不会撒谎
I don’’t know anything about lying.
也不会找托词
Subterfuge.
你不知道怎么心里想一回事 嘴里说另一回事?
You don’’t know how to say one thing when you mean something else?
我还以为你是英国人呢
I thought you were English.
真高兴能看到你
Well, aren’’t you a sight for sore eyes.
-你还好吗? -嗯
-You’’re in one piece? -Mm.
你今晚为我的人、我的家庭所做的事
I’’m not gonna forget what you’’re doing for my crew,
我不会忘记的
my family, tonight.
先生 为你服务是我的荣幸
I’’m at your service, sir.
那两个小子在哪?
Where are the boys?
先生 你真的没事吗?
Are we quite all in one piece, sir?
哦 不是我的血
Oh, it’’s not mine.
路上停下了几次
We had to make a few stops on the way.
他们俩在哪?
Where are the boys?
老板
Boss.
你没事吧?
You all right?
今晚真是太险了
You must have made it through some hell.
都是以前见识过的
Hey, nothing I haven’’t seen before.
你先救了我的命 又救了我儿子
First you save my life and then you save my son’’s.
总有一天 我得想办法报答你
One of these days, I’’ll have to find a way to repay you.
你去见拉芳丹的人了?
Hey, y-you been to see La Fontaine?
有几个小子还在那里 想留下信♥号♥♥
Got a few hard boys still out there leaving calling cards.