对 我先生买♥♥屋时
Yes. When my husband bought this house
我们听说这里有个小墓地
we were told there was a little cemetery.
好像就在那里的树林里
I think it was over there, amongst the trees.
我没看见
I’ve not seen anything.
仔细查 可能被遮住了
Check carefully. It could be overgrown.
好的 太太
Yes, ma’am.
看看是否有一家人葬在这里
I need to know if there was a family buried here
是否有个叫维克多的男孩
and if they had a little boy Victor.
她认为屋子里闹鬼
Now she thinks the house is haunted.
让她出去安全吗?
Do you think it’s safe to let her go?
放心
Oh, don’t worry.
她在迷雾里走不远
The fog won’t let her get very far.
说得对 迷雾
Oh, yes, the fog.
迷雾 没错
The fog, of course.
你认为几时
And when do you think
我们才该揭露真♥相♥?
we should bring all this out into the open?
快了 特德先生
All in good time, Mr. Tuttle.
快了
All in good time.
说到真♥相♥
Speaking of which.
查尔斯?
Charles?
葛蕾丝?
Grace?
你回来了 你回来了
You’re here. You’re here.
他们说已经没希望了
They said there was no hope.
他们叫我死心 说就当你死了
They said I should give you up for dead.
他们口无遮拦
They say a lot of things.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
感谢上帝
Thank you, God.
感谢上帝
Thank you, God.
每晚我祈求上帝
Every night I prayed for this,
让你平安归来
begging God to bring you back.
让孩子重享天伦之乐
Bring the children their father back.
让他归来
Bring him.
你究竟去了哪里?
But where have you been all this time?
我一直在找回家的路
Out there looking for my home.
你变了很多
You’re so different.
变了很多
So different.
有时我会流血
Sometimes I bleed.
太太
Ma’am.
米尔丝太太
Mrs. Mills,
这位是我先生
this is my husband.
真是幸会 先生
I’m very pleased to meet you, sir.
他很虚弱
He’s very weak.
这边
Here.
去准备热水澡和些干净衣服
I want you to prepare a hot bath and some clean clothes.
再弄点吃的
And something to eat.
这就去 太太
Right away, ma’am.
我的小宝贝都好吗?
How are my little ones?
爸爸!
Daddy!
你怎么去了那么久?
Why did you take so long?
你好 尼古拉斯
Hello, Nicholas.
我说了 是不是
I told you, you see.
我说了他会回来的
I told you he’d come back.
你们乖不乖?
Have you both been well-behaved?
我们很乖
We’ve been very good.
听不听妈妈的话?
Have you been good to your mother?

Very good.
我们天天都为圣礼而学习
We study every day for our First Communion.
爸爸 你杀了人吗?
Daddy, did you kill anyone?
噢 他来了
Oh! Here he comes!
亲爱的 午餐准备好了
Darling, we’ve prepared lunch for you.
你下来吃还是想…
Are you coming down or would you prefer…
爸爸几时下来?
When’s Daddy coming down?
别吵 安 爸爸不舒服
Be patient, Anne, Daddy is not well.
他说见到很多死人
He said he’d seen a lot of dead men.
妈咪 战争中死去的人
Mummy, when people die in the war,
会去哪里?
where do they go?
问得真好
Oh, what a question.
-要看情况 -什么情况?
-It depends. -On what?
看他们为正义还是邪恶而战
Whether they fought on the side of the goodies or the baddies.
你们的爸爸为英国而战
Your father, for example, fought for England
是正义的一方
on the side of the goodies.
怎么知道谁是正义谁是邪恶?
How do you know who the goodies and the baddies are?
问得太多了 快吃
That’s enough questions. Eat your food.
你不用去打仗
You’ll never go to war.
我们哪里也去不了
We’ll never go anywhere.
不出去没什么关系
You’re not missing out on anything.
在家里和爸爸妈妈一起最开心
You’re much better off at home with your Mummy and Daddy
他们最疼爱你们
who love you very, very much.
还有不速之客
And the intruders.
这里没不速之客
There are no intruders here.
但你说过有的
But you said that there were.
不 我说没有
No, I said that there are no intruders here.
不要再为这事争执了
I don’t want to hear another word on the subject.
-但你说… -够了!
-But you said… -That is enough!
我不能说话吗?
Can I say something?
-不能! -为什么?
-No! -Why not?
因为 你不能!
Because you can’t!
安 不要那样呼吸
Anne, stop breathing like that.
听到吗 停止!
You heard me, Stop it!
停止呼吸
Stop breathing.
好 进你房♥间去
Right, you go to your room.
进房♥间 今天你没甜点吃
Go to your room. No dessert for you today.
不要哭 不要哭
Ohh, no crying now, no crying.
别哭了
Oh, stop that here.
看你哭起来变成丑八怪了
Look what an awful face you’ve got when you cry.
我不管
I don’t care!
那里 还有那里
There, there.
听我说
You listen to me.
我也见过他们
I’ve seen them, too.
真的?
You have?

Yes.
何不告诉我妈妈
Why don’t you tell my mother?
她就会信我
Then maybe she’ll believe me.
有些事你妈妈听不进去
There are things your mother doesn’t want to hear.
她只相信书本上的东西
She only believes in what she was taught.
但是放心 迟早
But don’t worry, sooner or later,
她会见到他们
she’ll see them.
然后一切都会改变
Then everything will be different.
怎样改?
How?
到时你就知道了
Oh, you’ll see.
会有出乎意料的事
There are going to be some big surprises.
会有大改变
There are going to be changes.
改变?
Changes?
现在她装得若无其事
Now she’s behaving as if nothing had happened.
她女儿呢?
What about her daughter?
她不太固执
Oh, she’s not so stubborn.
小孩比较容易哄骗
The children will be easier to convince.
问题是母亲比较棘手
No, it’s the mother who’s going to cause us problems.
她的丈夫起疑心吗?
Do you think her husband suspects anything?
不 他根本不知道身在何处
No. I don’t think he even knows where he is.
啊 我的女儿真漂亮
Ohh, look what a pretty daughter I’ve got.
妈妈特地为你缝了面纱
Mummy made this veil especially for you.
我像个新娘
I look like a bride.
是 说得对
Yes. You do.
袖子要改短些
I need to shorten the sleeves a little.
脱下来吧
You can take it off now.

No.
这是受圣礼穿的 要洁白无瑕
This dress has to be spotless for your First Communion.
我不会弄脏的
I promise I won’t dirty it.
再让我穿一会儿
Just let me wear it for a little longer. Just a little.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!