快跑! 跑进屋子!
Go! Into the house!
别再靠近!
Don’t come any closer!
别动!
Don’t move!
别再自寻烦恼了 太太
Don’t trouble yourself, ma’am.
半个世纪前
Tuberculosis finished us off
我们都已死于肺结核
more than half a century ago.
滚开!
Go away!
太太 请开门
Open the door, ma’am, Please.
你们想干嘛?
What do you want?
妈妈 别开门
Mummy, don’t open the door. Don’t.
我们看见他们的坟墓
We’ve seen their graves.
躲到楼上去
Go upstairs and hide.
-快 -我害怕
-Go on. -I’m scared.
-不要分开! -噢
-Don’t separate! -Oh!
无论如何都不要分开
Whatever you do, don’t separate.
躲起来 快点
Go hide. Go. Go.
我们一直试图使你明白
We’ve been trying to make you understand.
明白什么?
Understand what?
这间屋子
About the house.
和新的状况
About the new situation.
什么状况?
What situation?
我们必须学会和睦共处
We must all learn to live together,
活人和死人
the living and the dead.
你们死了就请放过我们
If you’re dead, leave us in peace!
放过我们!
Oh. Leave us in peace!
放过我们!
Leave us in peace!
这里 进去
In here. Get inside.
就算我们放过你
And suppose we do leave you.
他们会放过吗?
Do you think they will?
谁?
Who?
不速之客
The intruders.
没有不速之客
There are no intruders.
窗帘是他们拆的
They took the curtains down.
我可以肯定就是他们
Oh, yes, I assure you it was them.
他们现在就与你和孩子一起
And now they’re in there with you and the children.
等着你
Waiting for you.

No!
相信我 迟早
Yes. And believe me, sooner or later,
他们会找上你
they’ll find you.
等在这里 我马上回来
Listen, wait here and I’ll be back in a minute.
不 妈妈说了我们不分开
No, no, no. Mummy said we shouldn’t separate.
我们不能留下她不管
We can’t leave her on her own.
不要那样呼吸
Stop breathing like that.
尼古拉斯 别那样呼吸
Nicholas, stop breathing like that.
停止呼吸!
Stop breathing!
你没听见? 外面有人
Can’t you hear it? There’s someone there.
跟我来 孩子们
Come with us, children.
跟我来
Come with us.
尼古拉斯?
Nicholas?
安?
Anne?
你们在哪里?
Where are you?
回答我!
Answer me!
不速之客找到了他们
The intruders have found them.
我们无能为力了
There’s nothing we can do now.
你只能上楼和他们谈谈
You’ll have to go upstairs and talk to them.
我们的天父啊
Our Father, who art in Heaven
愿你的圣名显扬
hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国度降临
Thy kingdom come.
我们将在人间奉行你的旨意
Thy will be done on earth
犹如在天堂
as it is in Heaven.
求你赐予我们每天的食粮
Give us this day our daily bread
求你原谅我们的罪过
and forgive us our trespasses.
你们怕什么? 孩子们
Why are you afraid, children?
我们不是朋友吗?
Why don’t you want us to be your friends?
来吧 和我们说话
Come on, speak to us.
和我们说话
Speak to us.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what happened.
不要说! 不要说!
Don’t tell her! Don’t tell her!
不要说
Don’t tell her.
说了 他们就会放过我们
If I tell her, they’ll leave us in peace.
妈咪!
Mummy!
妈咪!
Mummy.
你们为何哭? 孩子
Why are you crying, children?
这里发生什么事?
What happened in this room?
妈妈对你们做了什么?
What did your mother do to you?
好像是关于枕头
Something about a pillow.
她就是这样杀了你们?
Is that how she killed you?
用枕头?
With a pillow?
她没有杀我们
She didn’t kill us!
孩子 你们死了
Children, if you’re dead,
为什么还留在这屋里?
why do you remain in this house?
我们没死!
We’re not dead!
为什么还留在这屋里?
Why do you remain in this house?
我们没死!
We’re not dead!
我们没死!
We’re not dead!
我们没死!
We’re not dead!
为什么还留在这屋里?
Why do you remain in this house?
我们没死! 我们没死!
We’re not dead. We’re not dead.
我们没死!
We’re not dead!
我们没死!
We’re not dead!
我们没死!
We’re not dead!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
没事 只是有点晕
Yes. Just a bit dizzy, that’s all.
发生什么了?
What happened?
他们有通灵反应
They made contact.
三个都有?
All three?
一点没错
Apparently, yes.
母亲和两个孩子
The mother and the two children.
很有趣 是吧?
Quite interesting, don’t you think?
有趣?
Interesting?
我吓得半死
I was scared out of my wits!
镇静些
Darling, calm down.
不 我们一直都听你的
No. So far, we have handled this matter your way,
现在轮到我做主
but now you listen to me.
我们不能再在这里住下去
We can’t possibly stay in this house any longer.
很显然
It is quite clear
那些鬼魂不欢迎我们
that these beings do not want us to live here.
我们还未搞清楚
We don’t know anything about them yet.
很清楚了
Yes, we do!
那个女人疯了
We know the woman went mad,
闷死了两个孩子后开枪自杀
smothered her two children, and then shot herself.
还不够清楚? 想想我们的儿子
That’s quite enough. Think of our son.
维克多没什么事
There’s nothing wrong with Victor.
有事! 他做噩梦
Yes, there is! He has nightmares.
说见到那女孩
He says he has seen that girl
还附上了这老妇人的身体
and even this lady has been possessed by her.
我们搬吧 离开这所房♥子
Please, let us leave this house.
好吧
All right.
明天一早就搬
We will leave tomorrow morning.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God for that.
我去看看维克多
I’ll just go and check on Victor.
再次感谢你能来
Once again, thank you so much for coming.
不客气
A pleasure.
希望真的有所帮助
I hope we’ve been of some help.
当然 不过有点不太顺利
Oh, yes, of course. Though I must admit.
起初我不明白…
At first, I couldn’t understand…
枕头怎么会在我手上
what the pillow was doing in my hands
为什么你们不动了?
or why you didn’t move.
后来我知道了
But then I knew.
出了事
It had happened.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!