Shit.
该死
If you say “Helmet”, I’m gonna leave you here.
你要是再提头盔 我就把你扔这里不管了
Wrist pad.
护腕
Come on.
来吧
Okay, let’s go.
好吧 走吧
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
It’s just, Collegiate was the best school.
只是 纽约大学学院是最好的学校
No, it isn’t.
不 不是
It’s snooty.
它太自大了
Plus, Collegiate is all boys.
再说 那里全是男生
Who wants to go to an all-boys school?
谁想去男子学校
Well, if you go to Collegiate, you can go to Harvard.
要是能进纽约大学学院 就能进哈佛了
A: Not guaranteed.
第一 那又不是绝对的
B: West Side Prep sends tons of boys to Harvard.
第二 西区预科学校的很多男孩都进了哈佛
And C: You’re eight.
第三 你才8岁
You don’t have to think about Harvard.
你不用考虑哈佛
Harvard sucks.
哈佛才垃圾呢
You went to Harvard.
你就是哈佛的学生
Exactly.
完全正确
Well, that’s true.
那确实够垃圾的
But still, I thought I’d get in.
但是 我还是觉得我应该去
Dude, it doesn’t matter.
伙计 那没关系
It really doesn’t matter.
真的没关系
My mom is mad at me.
我妈妈生我气了
She’s mad, but not at you.
她是在生气 但是不是因为你
She’s mad at me and at your dad and everything,
她生气是因为我因为你♥爸♥爸还有别的
but it only feels like she’s mad at you.
只是感觉像是因为你
You don’t understand.
你不懂
You don’t understand about Collegiate or anything.
你不懂纽约大学学院还有别的
You’re from New Rochelle.
你是从新罗彻尔州来的
You not sophisticated like me and my mom are.
你不像我和我妈妈见过这么多世面
You’re feeling better, huh?
你现在感觉好些了吗
You know what we’re gonna do?
咱们接下来
We’re gonna stop at Fairway on the way home,
回家的路上去一趟新航道超♥市♥
and I’m going to make you a homemade stir-fry
然后我给你炒个菜
and Tofutti sundaes,
做个豆腐圣代
and we’re gonna watch a movie
接着我们去看一部
that will shrivel your young brain.
让你大开眼界的电影
How’s that sound?
听起来怎么样
Only if I can let go of the wall down there.
除非我能不再扶着那面墙
You don’t have to.
你不用非得那样做
Only if I can let go of the wall.
除非我能不扶着那面墙
Right on.
好极了
One more try.
再试一次
This is done?
这样就行了吗
What next?
接着干什么
You can peel the ginger.
你可以把那姜的皮削了
We only need this part like that.
我们只需要这么多
Okay, just that? That’s it?
好吧 就这样了 没了
Just the skin off. Not too much.
只把皮弄下来 不用太多
We don’t need that much. Okay, but like this?
我们用不了那么多 好吧 像这样吗
Uh-uh, just the corner, though.
只用那一角
All right.
好了
Dad.
爸爸
I’m sorry about The Lion King.
狮子王的事我很抱歉
It’s okay.
没关系
I’m so proud of you.
我真为你感到自豪
You got into a great school.
你进了一所了不起的学校
What does Mom say?
妈妈怎么说
She says you’re gonna love it there.
她说你会爱上那里的
And she’s very happy.
而且她很开心
Right.
好吧
Hey, Will, show your dad the flyer.
威尔 把传♥单♥给你♥爸♥爸看看
Oh, there’s a movie in the park.
公园里有一场电影
It’s Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile.
是《鳄鱼莱尔》
That was my favorite book when I was a kid.
那是我小时候最喜欢的书
Remember?
记得吗
Uh, yeah, a long time ago.
是啊 很久以前了
But yeah, I kind of remember.
但是 我记得一些
Yeah, they’re shooting a scene at the zoo,
他们在动物园拍片呢
and they need kid extras.
需要小孩子做临时演员
Both Emilia and I can be in it.
我和艾米莉亚都能出镜
I can be a kid, and Emilia can be a mom.
我演个孩子 艾米莉亚演妈妈
And it was my favorite book too when I was your age,
我在你这么大的时候 这本书也是我的最爱
which is pretty weird.
这真奇怪
Meant to be.
就是这样
So what’s all this?
这是怎么回事
Well, Will wanted a real stir-fry, not takeout.
威尔想吃真正的炒菜 而不是外卖♥♥
Jump in.
来帮忙吧
Sure.
当然
You got to wash your hands first.
你得先洗手
And you have to sing Happy Birthday twice while you’re doing it.
你要洗两遍生日快乐歌♥那么久
Otherwise you don’t kill all the bacteria.
否则就不能杀死所有的细菌
Got it.
明白了
Hey, Will, why don’t
威尔 为什么不把
you show your dad the DVDs we got today?
我们今天买♥♥的DVD给你♥爸♥爸看看呢
Oh, they’re in my room.
它们在我房♥间里
I already previewed them.
我已经预先看过了
I want to start with Jurassic Park.
我想先从侏罗纪公园开始看
Jurassic Park?
侏罗纪公园
Not the day I planned.
今天不是我预想的那样
Carolyn’s insane.
卡洛莲疯了
She needs a Valium drip or patch…or four.
她需要吃点安定什么的
I guess it’s the hormones or something.
我猜是荷尔蒙分泌的事吧
I mean, first there were the shots,
我是说 先是注射
and now that she’s…
现在她
Oh. Carolyn’s pregnant.
卡洛莲怀孕了
Carolyn’s, oh, shit!
卡洛莲她 该死
You okay?
你没事吧
Carolyn’s pregnant?
卡洛莲怀孕了
How can she be pregnant?
她怎么能怀孕呢
She’s 43.
她已经43岁了
Well, she’s 42, but she’s been seeing someone since summer.
实际上她42 但是她从夏天开始和人约会
No, she hasn’t. Will would have told us.
不 她没有 要是有威尔会告诉我们的
Well, he told me, and he doesn’t know about the baby.
他跟我说了 但他不知道怀孕的事
She wanted to wait until she passed
她想等她过了
the three-month mark to tell him.
3个月的关口再跟他说
How pregnant is she?
她怀孕多长时间了
I don’t know, seven, eight weeks.
我不知道 7 8个星期
Something like that.
差不多
She told me when we lost Isabel.
伊莎贝尔离开我们的时候她跟我说的
It made her realize that she wanted another child.
那时她意识到她还想要个孩子
She got pregnant right away.
她马上就怀孕了
She got pregnant because of Isabel?
她是因为伊莎贝尔怀孕的
Your ex-wife got pregnant because my baby died?
你的前妻因为我的孩子没了而怀孕
Not because she died.
不是因为她没了
Because she saw how much we loved her.
是因为她看见了我们有多爱她
Emilia, this is a good thing,
艾米莉亚 这是件好事
like something good came out of Isabel’s death.
伊莎贝尔的死反而带来了一点生机
She didn’t die in vain.
她没有白死
That is not why she died,
她不是因为这个死的
so that Carolyn could have another baby.
所以卡洛莲还能再有孩子
No, you don’t understand. Oh, fuck you!
不 你不明白 滚你丫的
That is not why she died. That’s not a good enough reason.
她不是因为这个死的 这不是个好的理由
Will.
威尔
Oh, fuck.
该死
Oh, a good movie always makes me feel better.
好电影总是让我心情舒畅
What’s with you?
你怎么了
What do you mean? You seem happy.
你什么意思 你看起来很高兴
Do I? I’m not.
是吗 我没有啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!