Not my favorite.
不是我最喜欢的一张
She’s got that Popeye thing going on.
她看起来像大力水手波派
One eye open, one eye closed.
眼睛一只睁着 一只闭着
You look nice.
你这张照得真好
You look happy.
看起来好开心
I was.
我是很开心
The day Isabel was born and the day William was born
伊莎贝尔出生那天 威廉出生那天
were the happiest days of my life.
是我一生最开心的日子
Can you meet me tomorrow at Will’s school?
明天你能去威尔的学校和我碰面吗
I want to show you something.
有点东西给你看
Okay.
好的
A surprise.
给你一个惊喜
Yeah.
好的
Yes.
你好
Carolyn, I don’t know if you remember me.
卡洛莲 不知你是否还记得我
I know who you are. Is Jack inside?
我知道你是谁 杰克在里面吗
Yeah, he’ll be down in a minute.
在 他一会儿就出来
All right.
好吧
This is all your fault.
全是你的错
Will has been so distracted
威尔被你搞得太分神
and tense and emotional.
太紧张 太情绪化
I’m sure they sensed that in the interviews.
我敢说他们面试时肯定感觉到了
What?
什么
You just won’t be happy until you’ve ruined everything.
不毁掉一切你就不会善罢甘休
I don’t know what the hell happened to you
我不知道你是怎么了
to make you so destructive.
非得破坏一切才行
Jack.
杰克
He didn’t get in.
他没有被录取
He didn’t get in? No, uhuh.
没被录取 没有
Not Collegiate, not even wait-listed.
没被纽约大学学院录取 连候补资格都没有
All right, just calm down, Carolyn.
没事的 冷静点 卡洛莲
Oh, I’m calm. Would you like me to not care?
我很冷静 你是想让我漠不关心吗
Should I be more like you?
我应该像你这样吗
Well, he can always stay here.
他可以上这所学校
I mean, it’s not the end of the world.
我是说 这又不是世界末日
No, it’s certainly not the end of your world.
不 这当然不是你的世界末日
You don’t give a shit.
你根本就不在乎
But it’s a disaster for Will.
但这对威尔来说是一场灾难
He didn’t get in anywhere.
哪里都不要他
Not Collegiate, not Dalton, not Trinity.
纽约大学学院 道尔顿学校 三一学校都不要
You know what? This is not the time.
知道吗 现在不是说这个的时候
Not the U.N. International school.
联♥合♥国♥国际学校也不要他
Do you know where he got in?
你知道他能进哪个学校吗
Do you know who took him? West Side Prep.
你知道哪个学校要他吗 西区预科学校
That’s a great school.
那是所很了不起的学校
Will, that’s great, really.
威尔 那真的很棒
It’s his safety school, Jack.
对他来说 那是保底学校 杰克
Do you know what a safety school is?
你知道什么是保底学校吗
Yeah, I do.
是的 我知道
Jack, I’m gonna take William home.
杰克 我要把威廉带回家
We’ll meet you there.
我们回家再见吧
Should I go to the theater? No.
我还应该去剧院吗 不
Home. I’ll meet you at home.
回家吧 回家见
Don’t worry, Will, okay?
不要担心 威尔 好吗
You don’t care.
你根本不关心
You don’t fucking… Of course I care.
你根本不 我当然关心
Don’t touch me.
别碰我
Okay, just calm down, all right?
好吧 冷静 好吗
You’re really too old for The Lion King, anyway.
不管怎么说 狮子王对你来说太小儿科了
I mean, it’s pretty unscientific.
我是说 这太不科学了
Talking lions?
会说话的狮子
Talking lion puppets, actually.
实际上是会说话的狮子玩偶
You dodged a bullet, my friend.
你躲过了一劫 我的朋友
You want something to drink?
想要点喝的吗
Hey, easy. We’re walking through the park.
慢点喝 我们要穿过公园
Your mom hates the bathrooms there.
你妈妈讨厌那里的厕所
I can pee on a tree.
我可以朝着树撒尿
I have a penis.
我有小♥弟♥弟♥
You’re the one who should be worried.
你才应该担心
You don’t have one.
你都没有
Thank you for clearing that up.
谢谢你告诉我
I can stop looking now.
我现在不用再找了
Come on, hurry up!
来吧 快点
Hey, um, do you skate?
你会滑冰吗
It’s just wrong.
这是不对的
We should rent helmets.
我们应该租个头盔
Rollerbladers need helmets,
滑冰需要戴头盔
and ice is just as hard as asphalt.
冰上就跟柏油路一样硬
Harder.
比那还硬
Ice is not as hard as asphalt.
冰才不像柏油路那么硬呢
Yes, it is. Much harder.
它就是 比那还硬
Actually, asphalt is quite soft.
实际上 柏油路很软
That’s why my mom runs in the street
那就是为什么我妈妈在街上走
and not the sidewalk.
而不是在人行道上走
She knows that kind of thing.
她知道那个
She’s a doctor.
她是个医生
Does she run with a helmet?
她戴着头盔跑吗
You should mention that to her.
你应该提醒她
My pediatrician’s office has a safety wall in it.
我的儿科医生办公室里有一面安全墙
It has a picture of children on their rollerblades.
上面有张穿着滑轮的小孩子们的照片
My picture is there too.
我的照片也在那里
I’m on my tricycle wearing my blue helmet.
我戴着蓝色头盔骑着小三轮
I also have a red helmet.
我还有一个红色的头盔
If we really want to do this,
要是我们真想滑冰
we can go home and get one of my helmets.
我们可以回家拿一个我的头盔
Oy, with the helmets.
戴头盔
It looks bigger than 33,000 square feet.
这看起来不止33000平方英尺
How do you know how big Wollman Rink is?
你怎么知道沃尔曼溜冰场有多大
It’s in that book you gave me,
你给我那本书上说的
you know, the Central Park book?
那本中♥央♥公园的书
Oh. I didn’t know you read it.
我都不知道你看了
Pretty cool, huh?
很酷吧
Come on. Hat.
来吧 给我帽子
Watch out!
小心
See?
看见了吗
At the speed he’s going, he needs one.
以他这样的速度 才需要头盔
This is very scary. No, it’s not.
这太可怕了 不 不可怕
Yes, it is.
就是可怕
You can’t say what’s scary to me.
你又不知道我觉得什么可怕
Only I can.
只有我能
You’re not scared, because you know how to skate.
你不害怕是因为你知道怎么滑冰
And that boy’s not scared,
那个男孩也不害怕
because his mother brought his helmet.
因为他妈妈给他戴了头盔
Which probably means he’s scared of her.
这就说明他怕她
Here, give me your hand.
来 把手给我
Good.
很好
This isn’t so awful, is it?
这没那么恐怖 对吗
I just want to go back to the wall.
我只想回到墙边去
That was much better.
那里好多了
You just need to get used to it.
你得学会适应
No, you just go skate.
不 你自己去滑吧
I do better if no one is watching.
要是没人看我会滑得更好的
Okay, I’m gonna go around once,
好吧 我去周围转转
and you try and balance, okay?
你试着保持平衡 好吗
Go on.
去吧
Okay.
好吧
William!
威廉
William, just stay right there.
威廉 待着别动
I’ll help you get up, okay?
我来帮你站起来 好吗
I’m good.
我很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!