I’m sorry, how did you-
对不起 你怎么
I’m Emilia Greenleaf. I’m his stepmother.
我是艾米莉亚 格林丽芙 他的继母
It’s important.
我要说的话很重要
I know who you are, Miss Greenleaf,
我知道你是谁 格林丽芙小姐
but unless it’s a medical emergency,
但是除了医疗紧急状况
we don’t allow visits.
我们不允许探视
It’s distracting.
这让孩子们分心
I can give him a message at recess.
我可以在休息时把你的话传给他
Okay, tell him six other kids got sick yesterday,
告诉他昨天其他6个孩子都生病了
so it wasn’t the ice cream.
不是冰淇淋的错
It was the hummus.
是鹰嘴豆泥有问题
All right.
好的
Not the ice cream.
不是冰淇淋的问题
The hummus.
是鹰嘴豆泥的问题
It’s important.
这消息很重要
Have a nice day.
祝你今天过得愉快
It went okay? Yeah, I think.
事情顺利吗 我觉得是
We’ll know if we get one of her calls.
等我们接到她的电♥话♥就知道了
Don’t let me forget to pick up something for your father today.
记得提醒我今天要给你♥爸♥的生日买♥♥点东西
His birthday is in a month.
离他的生日不到一个月了
Mom, you should forget his birthday.
妈 你该忘了他的生日
It’s been seven years.
你们离婚都7年了
It doesn’t kill me to buy him a card.
我去给他买♥♥张生日贺卡又不会死
Hallmark has that covered?
卡片公♥司♥也提供这种贺词?
“Happy birthday. Thanks for cheating on me.”
“生日快乐 谢谢你背着我偷吃”
Emilia.
艾米莉亚
I’m worried about you.
我很担心你
Simon is too.
西蒙也是
I’m fine.
我很好
Look, I know what you’re going through.
我懂你的感受
My miscarriage was just like a child dying.
我流产时觉得自己的孩子死了
Really?
真的吗
Then isn’t abortion the same thing too?
那堕胎也是这样吗
I mean, I think there’s a difference
我认为一个胚胎和一个婴儿
between a fetus and a baby.
是有区别的
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m really sorry, Mindy.
真的对不起 明蒂
I just-
我只是
I’m all right, really.
我没事 真的
Time heals, and I just need the days to pass for a while.
时间治愈一切 我只需要时间来淡忘
No, no, you need to take an active role in your own grief.
不 不 面对悲痛你得积极点
That’s what saved me.
就是这个信念让我撑过来了
I want you to come with us on the remembrance walk.
我希望你能加入我们的纪念行走活动
What, that thing you did in November?
那个啊 你11月份的那个活动
Yes, we’re doing a small one next month.
正是 我们下个月有个小型的行走活动
I don’t think that walking in Central Park
我觉得在中♥央♥公园里
with a bunch of people with candles who lost their babies
和一伙没了孩子 手举蜡烛的人走一走
is really gonna help.
不会有什么实质帮助
You don’t know that. Okay?
不试试怎么知道
It saved my life.
它让我脱胎换骨
I’m glad. Look, here.
很高兴它做到了 看 给
Just take the pamphlet, okay?
拿着这小册子
If you’re not interested, I’ll drop it.
如果你没兴趣 我放弃
But I really think it would help.
但我真的觉着它有帮助
And you need help, seriously.
而且说正经的 你需要帮助
Is she expecting you home at any particular time?
她会不会总是期待你回家
Will dinner be waiting?
会等你吃晚饭吗
I’m gonna pick up William early on Friday,
周五我会早点来接威廉
3:00 here instead of 5:00 at your place.
3点钟来这儿接 5点钟就不去你那了
I got tickets to The Lion King for Friday night,
我买♥♥了周五晚上的《狮子王》的票
and I thought we’d make a day of it.
好好玩一天
He’s already seen The Lion King.
他看过《狮子王》
He can see it twice.
不妨再看一次
We hear from the schools on Friday.
申请的学校星期五出结果
Great.
很好
Call me, let me know where he’s going.
给我打电♥话♥ 通知我他去哪所学校
I’d like to tell him myself.
我想亲自告诉他
William and I went through the whole process together.
威廉和我共同经历了整个申请过程
I went on all the interviews with him.
我陪他去了所有的面试
I really think I should be the one who tells him.
我确实觉得我该告诉他结果
Fine.

You can tell him.
你来告诉他
William and I chose Collegiate together,
威廉和我都选了纽约大学学院
and when he gets in, we will celebrate together.
等他入学了 我们会一起庆祝
He knows the letters are coming on Friday.
他知道录取通知书星期五到
He’ll be waiting to find out.
他等着结果呢
Then meet us here. Or wait till Monday.
那你到时来这儿碰面 或者等到星期一
Either way, I’m picking him up early.
无论如何 我周五会早点来接他
You realize the message you’re sending.
你意识到自己什么意思了吗
And what would that be, Carolyn?
什么意思呢 卡洛莲
Mr. Woolf, Dr. Soule.
沃尔夫先生 索尔医生
Miss Johnson,
约翰逊小姐
thank you so much for rescheduling this appointment.
非常感谢你重新安排了这次会面
It really would be much easier
如果不要求我们两个同时到场
if we didn’t both have to be here at the same time.
一切会简单得多
Well, it’s our policy, when possible.
可能的话 我们得按规定来办
Now, before I walk you through William’s evaluation-
在我向你们解释威廉的评鉴前-
What are those?
那些是什么
Oh, aren’t they lovely?
很可爱吧
We’re doing a unit on family structure.
我们正在教孩子们家庭结构
The children all drew pictures of their families.
孩子们给各自的家庭画了一幅画
We’re so lucky to have such
真幸运啊 我们有这样
Where’s William’s?
哪一幅是威廉的
William, in particular, um,
威廉 有点特别
found this to be very helpful with…
他发现画画特别有助于…
It’s how kids process things.
孩子们以这种方式来理解事物
Carolyn-
卡洛莲
Dr. Soule, please.
索尔医生 别这样
This is not his family.
这不是他的家庭
What are you doing?
你搞什么
This is my classroom.
这是我的教室
I will not allow you to destroy things in my classroom.
我不允许你在我的教室里搞破坏
May I?
让我来好吗
That is not his family, Jack.
这不是他的家庭 杰克
It is now.
现在是了
I’m sorry.
对不起
We should just move on with the evaluation.
让我们回到评鉴上来吧
I’ll tell my wife.
我会告诉我妻子的
My ex-wife.
我前妻
I hate that one.
我讨厌那一张
It’s the last one we took.
我们照的最后一张
I didn’t realize you’d seen these.
我不知道你也看过这些照片
I’m…
我…
This is my favorite.
我最喜欢这一张
I framed it.
是我取的景
I look terrible.
我看起来糟透了
I’m all blotchy.
到处都是斑
You look like a woman who just had a baby.
你看起来就是一个刚生完孩子的女人
You aren’t mad at me?
你不生我的气吗
What for?
为什么
For stealing the pictures and getting them printed
我偷偷摸摸地把照片偷出来
and not telling you
冲洗出来
and hiding them here?
还藏在这儿
You think I’d forget we’d taken them?
你以为我会忘了我们拍过这些照片吗
I just ordered another set
我已经要求他们再洗印一套
and had them delivered to the office.
送到我办公室去
This one’s on my desk.
我办公桌上放着这一张
Of course I’m not mad.
我当然不生气
You should be.
你应该生气
I’m not.
我不生气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!