Is there?
是吗
Sweet old grandpa routine?
老一套的爷爷戏码吗
I just don’t believe it.
我还是搞不懂
Yeah, well, the kids do.
小孩子就喜欢这一套
And they usually sniff out bullshit pretty well.
他们通常臭味相投
Oh, hey, your mom called. She’s running late.
你妈来电♥话♥了 她晚点到
Dad, Jack’s already waiting. Go.
爸 杰克等着和你一起出门呢 走吧
Where are they going?
他们去哪儿
Oh, we ran out of Rice Dream.
去买♥♥点”米之梦”牌的甜食
Hey, kiddo. You hungry?
小家伙 你饿吗
No, I had lots already.
不饿 我吃了好多
I love hummus.
我可喜欢鹰嘴豆泥了
We made it in school on Middle Eastern day.
我们在学校的”中东日”那天煮过
Both Arabs and Israelis eat it.
阿♥拉♥伯人和以色列人都吃这个
Yes, it’s the hope of the world, hummus.
是 鹰嘴豆泥 世界的希望
Honey, can you take this up
亲爱的 你能把这个
to the rec room to the kids?
端到上面的娱乐室给孩子们吗
Put it on the table with the cookies.
和饼干一起 放在桌子上
The non-dairy has a cow with the line through it, okay?
非乳制的食物用奶牛和线隔开了 懂吗
Do I have to?
我一定得端吗
I don’t know anyone.
我都不认识他们
Well, you know Josh and Emma.
你认识乔世和艾玛呀
If you have no fun,
如果你觉得没意思
in ten minutes, you can come back down.
呆十分钟 再下来
That’s 11:28.
现在是11点28分
There’s a digital clock up there, okay?
上面有个电子钟 好吗
I prefer analog.
我喜欢有指针的钟
Okay, now you have to wait till 11:29.
好吧 现在你得待到11点29分了
Scoot.
快点去吧
You look good, better.
你看起来不错 好多了
Better than what?
比什么好多了
We brought this for Emma.
我们给艾玛带了这个
I can’t believe she’s five already.
真不敢相信 她都五岁了
Oh, my God.
天哪
Developmental K next year, Greenpoint.
明年上益智幼儿园 那家叫绿标的
They’ve got this incredible bilingual program.
他们的双语项目棒极了
I can’t believe you’re taking William out of his school.
我简直不敢相信你现在接威廉放学
It’s so great.
这么做很不错
Yeah, but it’s public,
是啊 不过是所公立学校
and it’s what Jack wants.
是杰克希望我这么做
So now I got to please her.
现在我得取悦她了
I bet she’ll choose
我打赌她会选
whatever private school is most expensive.
最贵的那所私立学校
Well, I hope you choose wisely.
我希望你做出明智的选择
Don’t get me wrong.
别想歪了
I mean, William is a sweet kid,
我是说 威廉虽然长得可爱
but he could use a little rough-and-tumble.
但他可以制♥造♥些小乱子
You know what I mean? I don’t know.
你懂我的意思吗 不懂
It’s the East Side, but it is public.
我们住东区 却上公立学校
I mean, there’s black and Asian kids in his class.
他班上有黑人和亚裔的小孩
Diversity is one of their things.
多样性是这学校的特色之一
Experiencing rich people of all colors is not diversity.
接触各种肤色的富家小孩不算多样性
We’re not rich, Pia.
我们不算富裕 皮娅
We’re comfortable.
我们过得舒适而已
Honey, your doorman is comfortable.
亲爱的 你们门卫的服务很舒适
Mommy!
妈咪
Come quick. It’s William.
快点来 威廉出事了
What? What’s the matter?
怎么啦 出什么事了
Is he okay?
他还好吗
William?
威廉
He won’t move.
他不想动
William, did you have an accident?
威廉 你是不是出了点事故
Gross.
恶心死了
I think it’s diarrhea.
我觉得是腹泻
Oh, no. Just go away.
不 你走开
I don’t want you. I want my dad.
我不要你 我要我爸
Is he here? He went to the store.
他在这儿吗 他去商店了
Then Nono.
那我要诺诺奶奶
No, they went to get Rice Dream.
他们都去买♥♥”米之梦”了
William, I think this…
威廉 我觉得这是…
Please, I don’t want you.
请你走开 我不要你
Leave me alone.
别烦我
Honey, why don’t you give me a shot, okay?
亲爱的 何不让我来试试呢
You want to go downstairs?
你想不想下楼去
I’ll take you downstairs.
我带你下楼去
I’m gonna pop him in the bath, okay?
我直接带他去洗澡
Here, let me help you.
来 我来帮你
Great, get the cake ready.
好的 帮我准备蛋糕
The candles are in the drawer by the stove.
蜡烛在灶旁边的抽屉里
Don’t worry.
别担心
Good job, pal.
干得不错 孩子
He’s upstairs watching a movie.
他在楼上看电影
Fine, just embarrassed.
状态还好 就是感到难堪
Some of the kids made fun of him,
有些孩子取笑他了
which didn’t help.
只能让他感觉更糟
It’s my fault that he had diarrhea.
他腹泻都是我的错
He’s lactose-intolerant, and I gave him ice cream.
他有乳糖不耐症 可我还给他冰淇淋吃
What? Why?
什么 你怎么搞的
Because I didn’t really believe
因为我不相信他真的
that he was lactose-intolerant.
有乳糖不耐症
I thought Carolyn was just being controlling.
我以为卡洛莲只是想控制一切
I know. I’m a terrible person.
我知道 我是个坏人
You’re not a terrible person.
你不是坏人
You’re just not used to kids. It takes time.
你只是不习惯带孩子 这需要时间
No, you know what it takes? A kid.
不是 你知道需要什么吗 一个孩子
Em, I didn’t mean-
艾米 我无意
Is that okay?
蛋糕这样行吗
I’m gonna go to the car.
我回车里去
I told her Mom said that powder doesn’t work for me.
我跟她说过 妈妈说那种粉末对我没用的
It doesn’t matter, Will.
没关系 威尔
You just won’t be having ice cream again.
不过你再也吃不到冰淇淋了
So it doesn’t matter.
所以都没关系了
I’ll take a rain check.
改天吧
I’m kind of beat.
我有点累
Okay.
好吧
Sorry I’m late.
不好意思 我迟到了
Wow, you look nice.
你看起来真漂亮
Is that new?
是新衣服吗
No. Thank you, honey.
不是 谢谢你的夸奖 亲爱的
I just had my hair done.
我只是刚做了头发
Take your time, sweetie.
慢慢来 亲爱的
I’m sorry I missed you yesterday at Pia’s.
对不起 我昨天没在皮娅家碰见你
I heard about Will.
我听说威尔的事了
Poor baby.
可怜的孩子
He’s better today,
他今天好多了
but I’m expecting a hysterical phone call from Carolyn
但我在等卡洛莲歇斯底里的电♥话♥
as soon as he tells her.
只等他告诉了她
She’s gonna love this.
她肯定喜欢这情节
Emilia screws up again.
艾米莉亚又搞砸了
Well, you couldn’t know. Pia feels terrible.
你还不知道呢 皮娅感到糟透了
Six kids, not including Will.
除了威尔 还有6个孩子
That’s seven.
总共是7个
I’m not surprised they got sick.
我一点也不奇怪他们都生病了
I’m just surprised seven kids tried hummus.
我只是奇怪7个孩子都吃了鹰嘴豆泥
I mean, she scares them into it.
她肯定是逼他们吃的
That’s what it was? She said she told you.
是这么回事吗 她说已经告诉你了
Em, you’ve got to check your machine, honestly.
艾米 你得查查你的电♥话♥录音 真的
We have to tell him.
我们得告诉他
Well, what did you think it was?
那你以为是什么出的问题
Hi, I need to speak to William Woolf, please.
您好 我有话要对威廉·沃尔夫说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!