So beautiful downtown Oakland, huh?
奥克兰的市中心很美吧
Because of my dad, probably.
可能因为我爸
He didn’t make me, but as a judge’s daughter,
他没强迫我 但作为一个法官的女儿
I guess you get to either be a lawyer or a criminal.
要么当律师 要么是罪犯
Pia, my half-sister, is a lawyer too.
我同父异母的妹妹也是个律师
Common cause.
一样的原因
Your father was married before?
你♥爸♥爸以前结过婚
Yeah, then my mother, his secretary.
是啊 我妈妈是他的秘书
They’re divorced now too.
不过他们现在也离婚了
But they’re friendly enough.
但他们还是很友好的
I mean, you know, with the grandkids and everything.
我是说在儿孙们和其它事情上
Was that hard for you?
父母离异让你难以接受吗
I was 22, so, you know…
当时我都22了 所以没什么
but they’re much better off apart.
不过分开对他们都挺好的
Better for my mother anyway.
反正对我妈挺好
She gave up everything for him.
她为我爸放弃了一切
The good wife.
贤妻良母
Wives were a great thing.
老婆可是好东西
Everyone needs one.
每个人都需要
My wife more than me, maybe.
我老婆可能比我还想要一个
I don’t need a wife.
我不需要老婆
I don’t even want to get married.
我甚至都不想结婚
I’m practically a guy.
我几乎是个男人
It doesn’t show.
没看出来
This is me.
我到了
Where are you?
你呢
I’m on the spa level.
我在温泉那层住
But that’s-
但是
we passed that on the way up.
咱们刚才不是经过了那层
I know.
我知道
I don’t think I can do anything else right now.
我不知道该怎么办了
Is that okay?
这样可以吗
As long as you don’t say that you’re married,
只要你别再说你结婚了
and you’ve never done this before,
你以前从未这样做过
and you’re afraid of hurting your wife.
你害怕伤害你的妻子
I’m married.
我结婚了
And I’ve never done this before.
我以前从未这样做过
And I am afraid of hurting my wife.
我害怕伤害我的妻子
Who doesn’t understand you.
大家都懂的
Good night, Emilia.
晚安 艾米莉亚
Good night.
晚安
♪ All the way back home
回家的路上
♪ I’m telling you, I caught the sun
我告诉你 我抓住太阳
♪ Creeping up behind my shoulder
悄悄爬上我的肩膀
♪ Another day’s begun
新的一天开始了
♪ I was following a trail
我走在一条从不曾
♪ I’d never been along before
走过的小径上
♪ Chasing darkened skies above me
追逐头上的暗淡天幕
♪ Looking like the spring
像是春天
♪ Like the winter and the morning
像冬天和清晨
♪ If there’s a place I want to go
我想要去的地方
♪ Then I’ll be there with you
要与你一同前往
♪ ‘Cause in my dreams the things I’m wishing for
因为在我的梦里 我的愿望
♪ Keep coming true
不断成真
♪ Till darkness fills the eastern sky
直到夜幕降临
♪ And streetlights stretch for miles
街灯拉长身影
♪ Through the spring and the winter and the morning
穿过春天 穿过冬天 穿过清晨
It’s crazy.
这真疯狂
Oh, Will is so sweet.
威尔太贴心了
He sounds really smart. He is.
他貌似很聪明 确实是
You know, there’s something I’ve been thinking about.
我正在考虑
I think we should move in together.
我们应该同居
Emilia Just hear me out.
艾米莉亚 听我说完
I love you, and I know you love me too.
我爱你 我知道你也爱我
I love you. I do.
我当然爱你
But I have a family.
但我有家庭
You have a son, Jack.
你只是有个儿子 杰克
You don’t have a marriage.
你的婚姻名存实亡
You’ve said that a lot.
你自己也承认这一点
Okay, fine, I have a son.
好吧 我有个儿子
That’s more than a marriage.
这比婚姻重要的多
And he’s not the happiest kid.
他不是最幸福的孩子
He’s not unhappy.
他不是不幸福
He just- he’s lonely.
只是 他很寂寞
It’s bad when your kid is lonely.
让自己的孩子寂寞是很糟糕的
I mean, I used to think we should have had more
我以前想我们应该
for Will, mainly.
给威尔更多
But Carolyn-
但是卡洛莲
anyway, we-
反正 我们
I’m glad we didn’t.
我很庆幸我们没有那样做
Screwing up one child is enough for a lifetime.
搞糟一个孩子的生活 一辈子一次就够了
I’m done.
我已经做过了
What?
怎么了
Emilia.
艾米莉亚
I’m on the pill.
我有吃避孕药的
I don’t understand.
我也不知道为什么会怀孕
Look, don’t- don’t worry about it, okay?
别担心 没什么的
It’s early.
还来得及
It’s, like, eight weeks or something,
才八周
so it won’t be a problem.
打掉就行了
No.

To Emilia and Jack.
敬艾米莉亚和杰克
May their marriage be long and fruitful.
祝他们婚姻美满
Well, fruitful we can do.
我们会很美满的
I’m so glad you came. Thank you.
真高兴你能来 谢谢
It’s so soon.
这太仓促了
No, it’s good for me to get out of the house.
不 能出来走走挺好
And I’m so happy that you’re expecting.
很高兴你怀孕了
Don’t think I’m envious, honestly.
我可没有嫉妒你哦
This is gonna be you before you know it.
也许哪天你不经意就怀上了
I know.
我知道
We’re already trying, so-
我们一直在尝试 所以
Wow, that’s so quick. That’s great.
这实在太快了 真不错
How long have your father and Jack known each other?
你♥爸♥爸和杰克认识多久了
Oh, we all had dinner together last month
上月我们一起吃过晚饭
just before the divorce came through.
在离婚手续办完后
But they got along right away.
但他们很快熟稔了起来
They have private jokes already.
他们已经有了自己的笑话
Hmm, well, they’re a day away
会有那么一天
from wearing each other’s clothes just for fun.
他们会穿着对方的衣服玩闹
Well, we all end up marrying our fathers, don’t we?
我们最终嫁的理想型都是自己的父亲
Yes, I only fuck men in shorts and black socks
我只会上那些让我加入少棒联盟
who make me join Little League.
穿着短裤和黑球袜的人
It’s weird.
真诡异
Jack and my dad couldn’t be more different.
杰克和我爸爸完全不是一类人
Jack’s so principled.
杰克太有原则了
Have you met the kid yet?
你见他的孩子了吗
Saturday.
周六见
But from Jack’s stories,
从杰克口中
I get the feeling he’s a little high-maintenance.
我觉得他儿子有点难伺候
Whatever.
管他呢
That’s the one you want to please
如果你想要和杰克在一起
if you want this to work out.
你就得取悦他
Jack.
杰克
Red, orange, yellow, green.
红 橙 黄 绿
Hi, guys. Hi.
你们好 你好
Will, this is Emilia.
威尔 这是艾米莉亚
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you too.
我也是
This is for you.
这是送你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!