Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
I’m so happy to be here.
很高兴能来这里
Oh, we’re delighted to have you, Miss Greenleaf.
我们欢迎你加入 格林丽芙小姐
This is a great opportunity for you to start your career.
这是你开启职业生涯的一个良机
I’m so excited.
我好兴奋
I’ve been hearing about Friedman Taft
我自从记事那天起
from my father since as long as I can remember.
就从我父亲那听说了弗雷德曼·塔夫特
Is your father a lawyer?
你父亲是律师吗
A judge in Westchester.
西切斯特郡的法官
President of the New York Bar Association, formerly.
纽约律师协会的前任会长
Oh, right, yes. That’s in here.
对 没错 在这儿
Oh, are you okay? Marilyn.
你没事吧 玛丽莲
My ankle! Jack, yes.
扭到脚了 杰克 是
Just need a minute.
等一会
Does it hurt when I squeeze? Ouch!
我揉的时候疼不疼 我的天
Yes.

Oh, could you just grab that door?
开一下门好吗
Yeah. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Okay, slowly, Marilyn.
好 慢点 玛丽莲
Slowly, slowly, slowly.
慢点 慢点 慢点
I feel so stupid, Jack.
我真笨 杰克
Okay. There you go.
好了 躺下
All right. All right.
行了 行了
I’m the new associate, by the way, Emilia Greenleaf.
我是新来的 我叫艾米莉亚·格林丽芙.
Jack Woolf.
我叫杰克 沃尔夫
Nice to meet you.
很荣幸见到你
Same.
我也一样
Miss Greenleaf, you’re in room 1818.
格林丽芙小姐 你的办公室在1818号♥
Thank you.
谢谢
I’ll get some ice, okay?
我给你拿冰去 好吗
Ice, yes, please.
冰 好的 拜托了
Of course he’s married. He’s a senior partner.
他当然结婚了 他可是高级合伙人
They’re always married. What’d you expect?
他们都结婚了 想什么呢
I just…I thought I’d get over this months ago.
我以为我早就已经不在乎了
But I’m still, like, weak when I’m around him,
但是今天看到他 我还是觉得很自卑
and he doesn’t even know I’m alive.
而他根本感觉不到我的存在
“He doesn’t know I’m alive”?
“他感觉不到我的存在”
What, are you in the clich in Olympics?
怎么 你这是参加陈词滥调比赛呢
Ha-ha. Don’t you street lawyers have paralegals?
真好笑 你们这些律师不都有专门助手的吗
No, friends are cheaper.
请朋友更便宜
I’m sorry I’m late, you guys.
抱歉来晚了 伙计们
I couldn’t find a cab.
我拦不到出租车
God, I wish someone here in New York would
老天 我真希望 纽约能有人
invent something kind of like a train, you know,
发明出那种像火车的东西
that would go underground and take you places.
就是在地底下跑的那种
No, that’s crazy talk.
不 这想法太疯狂了
Harris doesn’t want me taking the subway anymore.
哈里斯不想让我乘地铁了
Oh, seriously? Press packets?
开玩笑吗 宣传材料
You really think this slumlord cares about bad press?
你真的以为这个烂房♥东会在乎那点名声
If she bails, I get her beer.
如果她没事了 我请她喝啤酒
Oh, no. I’m not drinking.
不要 我戒酒了
I can’t.
我不能
Or smoke.
也不能吸烟
Or eat tuna.
不能吃金枪鱼
Oh, my God. Mindy, are you pregnant?
天啊 明蒂 你怀孕了吗
Eight weeks.
已经八周了
Oh, that’s great.
恭喜你
And you were worried.
你以前还担心怀不上呢
Yay, Mindy, that’s wonderful.
明蒂 太好了
Yay to the bump.
向新生命致敬
Oh, my God.
对了
Did I tell you?
我跟你说过吗
I almost met your guy’s wife.
我遇到了你那位的老婆
What? Yeah.
不会吧 是的
Well, since I’m pregnant,
我怀孕之后
I moved from fertility to OB/GYN.
我从生殖科搬进了妇产科
And Dr. O’Neal recommends Carolyn Soule.
奥尼尔医生向我推荐了卡洛莲 索尔
And I remember that you said that Jack is married to her.
我记得你说过杰克的老婆叫那个名字
So I check her out on urbanbaby.Com.
我在都市宝贝网上查到了她
And I mean, she’s like-
她简直就是
people rave about her.
人们对她赞不绝口
Really?
真的吗
She’s, like, top three in Manhattan,
她是曼哈顿地区最好的三个医生之一
I mean, at least on that website.
至少那个网站是这么说的
Urbanbaby.Com?
都市宝贝网
Are you a little ashamed you didn’t think of it yourself?
你是不是对自己没这么想有点惭愧
No, I’m gonna meet her next week anyway.
不会 反正我下周也得见她
Holiday office party at their apartment.
在他们家举办联欢会
Well, I hope you meet their kid.
我希望你能见到他们的孩子
That should knock this out of you.
你会大为改观的
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Thanks. You too.
谢谢 你也是
Nice party. So far.
这聚会真不错 目前是
I’m keeping my eye on the paralegals and the open bar.
我一直在盯着律师助手和免费酒吧
Oh, Marilyn, there you are.
玛丽莲 你在这啊
Carolyn, happy holidays.
卡洛莲 节日快乐
Oh, I have something for you in the den.
在书房♥里有些东西是送你的
It’s marked. You’ll see it.
写着你名字呢 你会找到的
So before you go.
走之前记得拿哦
Thank you, Carolyn.
谢谢你 卡洛莲
Hello, I’m Carolyn Soule,
你好 我是卡洛莲·索尔
Jack Woolf’s wife.
杰克 沃尔夫的太太
This is Emilia Greenleaf.
这位是艾米莉亚·格林丽芙
She’s new.
她是新人
Well, September.
我九月刚入职
Thanks so much for inviting me here.
谢谢你邀请我参加聚会
Oh, well, of course.
当然会啦
Marilyn and Carolyn.
玛丽莲和卡洛莲
That’s very good.
真巧啊
Well, enjoy yourself.
好好玩
My friend wanted you to be her doctor,
我的朋友想让你做她的主治医生
but you were all booked.
但你已经被预订了
She says you’re the best.
她说你是最棒的医生
Oh, isn’t that sweet? I wish it were true.
真窝心啊 我希望这是真的
Well, according to the internet.
网上是这么说的
Well, don’t let us keep you, Carolyn.
你去招呼别人吧 卡洛莲
Yes, don’t forget- before you leave.
好吧 走之前别忘了去拿
Thank you, Carolyn.
谢谢你 卡洛莲
We put in an appearance.
我们露过面了
I’m heading downtown.
我要去市中心
You want to share a cab?
要不要一起拼车
It’s only 10:00.
才十点啊
Well, you know, usually the new people
通常新人和配角们
and the support staff leave these things early.
都要先走
Adult swim, so to speak.
所谓的成♥人♥游♥戏♥
Well, I’m an associate, so I guess I’m gonna dive in.
我是个助理 我想我得深陷其中
Your tickets and itinerary.
你的机票和旅行计划
What?
什么
Check your email.
查收邮件
You’re flying to Oakland tomorrow.
明天你要飞去奥克兰
Discovery production on the Jasper case.
杰斯波案件的调查
But that’s not my case.
但这不是我的案件啊
It’s Jack’s.
是杰克的
You don’t want to go?
你不想去吗
Talk to him.
自己跟他说吧
He’s business. You’re coach.
他主做 你协助
Policy.
一贯方针
Wait, a partner’s doing document production?
等下 合伙人亲自做文件啊
Exactly.
没错
For the plane.
飞机上看的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!