That sounds fun.
听起来不错
It says on the box it’s for ages ten and up.
据说它们在水槽里能活十年以上
You mean you’re not supposed to be a nerd
你是说你这两年
for two whole years?
不会再像个呆子似的了
It’s not age to be smart.
这年纪就该像个呆子
Wait, this is the age of the nerd.
等等 我说你正是个呆子的年纪
That was a compliment.
是在表扬你
What’s for snack?
我的零食在哪儿
Check your shelf.
看一下你的架子里
There’s some stuff there.
里面有
Yay, Tofutti Cuties.
好耶 好吃的豆腐冻
What kid doesn’t love tofu?
哪有不喜欢豆腐的小孩啊
Oh, wait. I don’t like the strawberry ones.
等一下 我不喜欢草莓味的
I’ll have a soy pudding.
我有个大豆布丁
Chocolate.
巧克力味儿的
Mmm, fat-free, sugar-free,
无脂 低糖
fruit juice-sweetened.
甜果汁
Enjoy that.
大吃一顿吧
Hey, can I have a bowl for this?
喂 能给我拿个碗吗
People touch this at the store.
这东西在商店让人摸来摸去的
Yeah, just think of all the little boys
好吧 想象一下 要是所有小孩
that die eating their pudding directly from making feeder.
直接打开布丁吃就能死掉的话
The body count is crazy.
死掉的小孩得多多少
Emilia, do you know what eBay is?
艾米莉亚 你知道易趣是什么吗
Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
My friend Bailey’s dad sells things on eBay.
我朋友贝利的老爸就在易趣上卖♥♥东西
He takes all their old stuff they don’t need anymore,
他把所有不用的旧玩意儿
like Bailey’s old bike, and sells it.
像贝利的旧单车之类的 都卖♥♥了
That’s nice.
很好
Maybe you should go on eBay.
也许你该去易趣看看
I figure if I need an old bike,
我想如果我需要旧单车了
Bailey’s dad will sell it to me.
贝利的老爸会卖♥♥给我的
Not to buy.
不是去买♥♥
To sell.
是卖♥♥
To make money.
赚点钱
Don’t you have any old stuff?
你有什么旧东西吗
I have strawberry Tofutti Cuties, like new,
我有一堆草莓味的豆腐布丁 跟新的一样
in original box.
原装的
I mean the baby’s stuff.
我是说婴儿用品
We should sell the baby’s stuff on eBay.
咱们应该在易趣上卖♥♥婴儿用品
We can sell the crib.
我们可以卖♥♥摇篮
The crib cost exactly $1,311.
买♥♥摇篮花了1311美元呢
Dad told me.
老爸说的
So I bet we can get $2,000 for the crib.
所以我估计我们可以卖♥♥2000美元
Maybe even $10,000.
也许能卖♥♥1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元
No, we wouldn’t.
不 不卖♥♥
That’s how eBay works.
那就是易趣运作的方式
Take all the old stuff you don’t need anymore,
把你所有的不用的东西放在上面
and people give you money for it.
就会有人付钱的
We wouldn’t get $10,000 for the crib on eBay,
没人会花1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元买♥♥个摇篮
okay, William?
好吗 威廉
We can sell the stroller too.
我们还可以把婴儿车也卖♥♥了
I bet we can get $5,000 for the stroller.
我估计可以卖♥♥5000美元
That’s not how it works.
生意可不是这样做的
You’re not going to get all that money for something used
卖♥♥二手货的价钱不可能
when you could get it new for a lot less.
比新买♥♥的还贵
That doesn’t even make sense.
那简直是没道理
It’s not used, though.
可那些东西没用过啊
We never used it.
从来没用过
Bailey’s dad says…
贝利的老爸说过
William, I really don’t want to talk
威廉 我真的不想再说
about selling the baby’s things, okay?
什么卖♥♥婴儿用品了 行吗
But that’s what it’s for.
做生意就是这样啊
William, shut up!
威廉 给我闭嘴
Just shut up about eBay, okay?
别再提易趣了 知道吗
Leave me alone, please.
别烦我 好吗
Just go watch TV or something.
去看电视或干点别的
Leave me.
别来烦我
I’m home.
我回来了
In here.
在这儿
Thai.
泰国料理
Great.
好极了
Can I give you a hand?
要我帮忙吗
I got it under control.
我自己能搞定
Yeah?
是吗
Hello.
晚上好
So what’d you guys do today?
你们俩今天玩什么了
Oh, built a cold fusion reactor
我们用搅拌棒和橡皮筋
out of swizzle sticks and rubber bands.
建了一个聚变反应堆
We had a little thing, actually.
我们其实有点小摩擦
Dad, Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Hey. com on.
过来
I missed you so much.
我好想你
I missed you too, Will.
我也想你 威尔
Who wants to help set the table?
谁要帮忙摆桌子
Emilia told me to shut up today.
艾米莉亚今天叫我闭嘴
And she yelled at me.
她冲我大喊
Really?
真的吗
What’s going on?
怎么回事
William suggested that we sell the baby’s things on eBay.
威廉建议把婴儿用品都在易趣上卖♥♥了
The crib and the stroller.
摇篮和婴儿车
Okay.
这样
Well, we don’t have to sell those things.
不是非得卖♥♥那两样
Anything that we’re not using is okay.
只要不用的东西都行
Like, we can sell my old MEGA Bloks,
比如说 可以把我的旧美嘉宝卖♥♥了
’cause I don’t use those anymore.
因为我已经不玩那个了
Yeah, but you didn’t say your old MEGA Bloks.
是吗 可你当时说的不是美嘉宝
You said the baby’s things.
你说的是婴儿用品
Just a minute, Em.
等一下 艾米
Will, did you really want to sell the baby’s things?
威尔 你真想卖♥♥那些婴儿用品吗
What? I just told you.
什么 我跟你说他想卖♥♥了
A minute, Em, please.
等一下 艾米
Will?
威尔
Well, I wanted to do eBay,
我想在易趣上卖♥♥点东西
and I was trying to think of things we aren’t using.
于是想 有什么不用的东西可卖♥♥
So I figured, the baby’s dead.
我想 反正孩子也死了
She’s not gonna be using her stuff anymore.
那些东西她再也用不着了
I didn’t mean to make Emilia so mad.
我不是有意惹艾米莉亚生气
See, Emilia
你看 艾米莉亚
is so sad about the baby
为了宝宝的死很难过
that it’s hard for her to think about selling the baby’s things.
让她把婴儿用品卖♥♥掉 会勾起她的痛苦
And you’re right.
你说的对
We don’t need them anymore,
那些东西我们用不着了
but she’s right too.
但是她更有理
We’re not gonna sell the baby’s things.
那些宝宝的东西我们不卖♥♥
Okay.
好吧
I’m sorry, Dad.
是我错了 爸爸
I know you didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings.
我知道你不是故意惹她伤心的
I know it.
我知道
And Emilia knows it.
艾米莉亚也知道
And she’s sorry too.
她也有不对
Right, Emilia?
对吗 艾米莉亚
I know I have to clear her room out.
我知道必须把房♥间清理出来
I just can’t pack up all her stuff yet.
我只是没办法把她的东西都收起来
It’s okay.
没事
I’m not building a shrine or anything.
我不是在建什么纪念堂之类的
I know. It’s okay.
我知道 没关系
I’m sorry I said “Shut up.”
对不起 我当时说让他闭嘴
I’m gonna read, okay?
我要看会书 好吗
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!