My feet are killing me.
我的脚疼死了
These shoes.
这鞋啊
My mom says you always have
我妈妈说你一直有
very comfortable-looking shoes on.
非常舒适而且好看的鞋
She says everyone in New Rochelle does.
她说在新罗彻尔每个人都有
Here, this is for you. Open it.
给 这是送你的 打开它
It’s the one from Isabel’s room.
这是伊莎贝尔房♥间里面的那个
Nono gave it to me when I was ten.
诺诺奶奶在我十岁的时候送我的
And now I’m giving it to you.
现在我把它送给你
It’s better than a new one.
这比新的还好
Let’s go see if it still works.
来看看还能不能用
Most people don’t know it,
大多数人不知道
but the real name for the boat pond
这个池塘的真名
is the Conservatory Water.
叫做温室之水
Hmm, interesting.
有意思
It’s a birthday present.
这是个生日礼物
But my birthday’s not until next month.
可是我生日是下个月
It’s 32 days away.
还有32天呢
It’s a birthday present for you,
这是个给你的生日礼物
but it’s not for your birthday.
但不是庆祝你的生日
It’s for somebody else’s birthday.
是其他人的生日
Think.
想想看
Blair? Yeah.
布莱尔的 对
He was born while I was at school?
他是在我上学的时候生的吗
Seven pounds, three ounces.
7英镑3盎司重
Your dad and I will take you to see him tonight.
今晚我和你♥爸♥带你去看他
Blair Soule-Tolliver I.
布莱尔·索尔·托利佛一号♥
And I’m William Soule-Woolf I.
我是威廉·索尔·沃尔夫一号♥
We’re both first,
我们都是一号♥
and we have the same middle name.
而且我们都有一样的中间名
I know. You’ve told me about 600 times.
我知道 你告诉过我无数次了
I’ll have to make a new family portrait with Blair in it.
我要做一张有布莱尔在的全家福
You never saw the one I did.
你从没见过我做的
No, I did.
我见过
It was beautiful.
很好看
I made Isabel an angel.
我给伊莎贝尔做了个天使
Even though I don’t really believe in angels,
虽然我不信有天使
I thought it would make you feel better.
我觉得这能让你好受些
It did. Thank you.
的确能 谢谢
What do you think happened to Isabel
你觉得伊莎贝尔死的时候
when she died?
发生了什么
I don’t know.
不知道
I guess I think she just stopped being.
我觉得她就是突然停止呼吸了
I think that whatever made her different from everybody else
我觉得让她独特的东西
just disappeared when she did.
和她一起消失了
No. We’re doing religions in school,
不是的 我们在学校有宗教课
and Buddhists believe in reincarnation.
佛教♥徒♥相信转世
That means when someone dies,
意思是当一个人死了
they come back as someone else.
会以另一个人在世上出现
And you might see that dead person someday
而且你可能在某天看到那个去世的人
and think to yourself,
心里想
“Hey, I really like that person.”
“我还挺喜欢那个人的”
But you don’t know why.
却不知道为什么
I don’t really believe in that.
我不怎么相信那个
I do.
我信
I’m gonna be a Buddhist.
我要做一个佛教♥徒♥
And I’m probably gonna be alive for a long time.
那样我很有可能活很长时间
So I’ll probably run into her.
我很有可能转世成为她
So I’ll always keep my eyes open.
我要一直仔细留意
When I find her, do you want me to tell you?
如果我找到她了 要不要我告诉你呢
I’d really like that.
那样最好了
You do that.
你一定要告诉我
I love my boat, Emilia.
我喜欢这小船 艾米莉亚
Thanks for the birthday present.
谢谢你送我生日礼物
Happy Blair’s birthday, William.
布莱尔的生日快乐 威廉
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
Me too.
我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!