I’m kind of watching this.
我在看电视
Okay.
好吧
Sleep well.
晚安
I’m sorry, Jack.
对不起 杰克
I can’t do this anymore.
我撑不下去了
The whole thing just freaked me out with the hearts
心形卡片 蜡烛 子♥宫♥外孕这一切事情
and the candles and ectopic pregnancies with names.
都有点让我崩溃了
It’s not a “Get Out of Jail Free” Card, Emilia.
这不是张免罪卡 艾米莉亚
I know. I know.
我知道
Isabel’s death doesn’t make it okay for you to hurt people.
伊莎贝尔的死并没有给你伤害别人的权力
I know that.
这点我明白
No, I don’t think you do.
不 我觉得你不明白
I’m gonna ask you a question.
问你个问题
Jack, please. I want you to answer it.
杰克 别这样 我希望你能回答
Do you know why you fell in love with me?
你知道你为什么爱上我吗
When I first saw you,
我第一次见到你
it was…
就像
it was like I recognized you.
就像我以前认识你
Yeah.
是的
Recognized me.
认识我
That’s probably right.
这就对了
Your father, Emilia.
是你的父亲 艾米莉亚
That’s who you recognized.
你把我认成他
You are nothing like my father.
你一点都不像我父亲
Are you kidding me? I’m just like him.
你开什么玩笑 我和他一样
Jack.
杰克
I’m a lawyer. I’m a cheater.
我是个律师 是个背叛者
I left my family just like he did.
我像他一样抛弃了我的家庭
Jack, I don’t want to fuck my father, okay?
杰克 我可不想和我父亲上♥床♥
I fell in love with you.
我爱上的是你
And you fell in love with me too.
而且你也爱上了我
We couldn’t help it. And that makes it okay?
我们不能自已 这样就说得通了吗
It’s not the two of us fucking things up?
不是我们俩把事情弄砸的
That’s the last thing I’d want to do.
我绝不希望这种事发生
That’s what he did. My father betrayed me.
他才弄砸了一切 我父亲背叛了我
No, he didn’t betray you.
不 他不是背叛你
He betrayed your mother.
他背叛了你母亲
That’s the same thing. It’s not the same thing.
一回事 这不是一回事
Children are not their mothers, Emilia.
孩子和母亲不一样 艾米莉亚
William is not Carolyn.
威廉不是卡洛莲
You don’t get to hate him.
你用不着去恨他
I don’t hate William.
我没有恨威廉
You should see your face when you look at him.
你真该看看自己看他时的表情
You’re cold, Emilia.
你很冷漠 艾米莉亚
Cold.
冷漠
He’s a child.
他只是个孩子
He needs to be protected.
他需要保护
And maybe we both fucked that up.
可能我们都有错
Maybe I did more than you.
我错得比你更离谱
Yeah, by letting him near me, right?
是的 错在让他接近我是吗
Oh, come on.
别这样
Just say what you really mean, Jack.
有话就直说好了 杰克
This is about Isabel. This is not about Isabel!
就是因为伊莎贝尔 这不是因为伊莎贝尔
Not everything in the fucking world is about Isabel.
不是世上所有事都跟伊莎贝尔有关
She was my daughter too.
她也是我女儿
Losing her broke my heart too!
失去她我也很痛心
Losing her?
失去她
We didn’t lose her, Jack.
不是我们失去了她 杰克
I killed her.
是我杀了她
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么
Remember?
你记得吗
You told me to put her in the bassinet?
你让我把她放到摇篮睡
And I said I would when she finished.
我说等她吃完奶再放
And then you fell asleep, and I was so tired.
然后你就睡了 当时我太累
But she had finally started feeding,
她好不容易安静下来
so she was fine.
开始吃奶
I fell asleep again.
我又睡着了
Then something woke me up.
等我醒来
And she was gone.
她就走了
Isabel.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel!
伊莎贝尔
Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack!
杰克 杰克
She’s not- she’s not breathing!
她没 她没呼吸了
She’s not breathing! She’s not breathing!
她没呼吸了
Isabel.
伊莎贝尔
What do we do? Call 911.
怎么办 打911急救
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
I told you and I told the police
我跟你 跟警♥察♥
that I found her in the bassinet, but…
都是说在摇篮里发现的她 但是
I lied.
我说谎了
She fell asleep in my arms.
她在我怀里入睡
I had her head in my hands
她头靠着我胳膊
and her face pressed against me.
脸压在了我身上
I-I fell asleep.
我睡着了
No.

You did not smother her.
不是你把她憋死的
I did, Jack.
是因为我 杰克
You know I did.
你知道是因为我
You knew she wasn’t in the bassinet, didn’t you?
你知道她不在摇篮里 不是吗
No, the autopsy report said
不 验尸报告说
that she died of natural causes.
她是死于自然原因
It said that she died of SIDS.
死于婴儿猝死症
No, the medical examiner said she stopped breathing.
不 法医说她停止呼吸
And the reason she stopped breathing
但她停止呼吸的原因
was ’cause she couldn’t.
是因为她不能呼吸
No, you…
不 你
you didn’t… she wasn’t crushed.
你没有 她不是被压的
The autopsy report said specifically
验尸报告明确说了
that she wasn’t crushed.
她呼吸没有受压♥迫♥
I didn’t crush her, Jack.
我没有压她 杰克
I smothered her.
我让她窒息了
You’re a lawyer, Jack.
你是个律师 杰克
Argue me out of it.
说服我
It’s not just you.
不单单是你
I can’t do this anymore either.
我也撑不下去了
I got it.
我来
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Taxi!
出租车
You looked like you saw a ghost back there.
你刚看到我就像看到鬼一样
It’s just,
只是因为
you’re never up here. That’s all.
你从来不来这 仅此而已
Oh, I was waiting for Will.
我在等威尔
We made plans to be in that movie together in the park.
我们说好了在公园一起参加电影试镜
How is he?
他怎么样
He didn’t show.
他没来
I guess his mother said no.
我猜是他妈妈不同意
Jack told me you left home.
杰克说你搬出来了
You plan on going back?
计划什么时候回去
I don’t think I’m really very good for that family.
我觉得我对那个家庭起不到积极作用
Look, I was not a very good husband.
我以前不是个好丈夫
But I am not a bad person.
但我不是个坏人
I didn’t think that at the time.
之前我没有意识到这一点
I thought, “I’m not fit to be here.”
我当时觉得 我不适合这里
So I didn’t fight when your mother told me to go.
所以你妈赶我走的时候 我没有争取
I didn’t fight for her.
没有争取她
I didn’t fight for you.
没有争取你
Don’t make the same mistake I made.
别跟我犯同样的错误
My mistakes have happened,
错已铸成
and I’ve been punished.
我已经受到了惩罚
Isabel’s not dead
不是因为你要被惩罚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!