♪ I remember stay
我记得留下
♪ I remember, please, don’t ever leave
我记得 请你不要离去
♪ I remember you made me believe
我记得你让我相信
♪ That tomorrow and today the sun would hold our hands
无论明天还是今天 太阳与你携手同行
♪ But the night came in to stay while you made other plans
但当夜晚如期而至 你已另有安排
♪ You are the sun gone down
你是西斜的太阳
Emilia?
艾米莉亚
♪ You are the sky
你是蓝天
Ready?
好了吗
♪ You are the moon rushed round
你是环绕地球的月亮
♪ You are good-bye
你是最终曲
Emilia Woolf and Jack and William.
艾米莉亚·沃尔夫 杰克还有威廉
I registered online.
我在网上登记过了
Hi, I’m Janet.
你好 我是珍妮特
Here we are.
好了
And what is your angel’s name?
你的小天使叫什么名字
Isabel.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel Greenleaf Woolf.
伊莎贝尔·格林丽芙·沃尔夫
December 27th to the 30th or-
12月27日到30
do you want the day that she was born or-
你是想知道她的生日还是
12/27?
12月27号♥吗
That’s my stepson’s name.
那是我继子的名字
I love that name.
我喜欢这个名字
We called him Billy.
我们叫他比利
He died of SIDS.
他死于婴儿猝死症
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
I know Billy’s here whenever I think of him.
想他的时候我知道他就在我身边
Don’t you feel that about Isabel?
你对伊莎贝尔也有这种感觉吗
She’s gone.
她已经走了
I know the difference between here and gone.
我很清楚存在和逝去
The candles and the cones are for down by the pond.
蜡烛和小烛台用来放到湖里
We’ll tell you when to light them.
要点亮的时候会告诉你
We light them together.
我们一起点亮
There are blue and pink balloons and white.
这里有蓝色 粉红和白色的气球
Take this.
拿着这个
You’ll float this in the pond at the end.
最后把这些放在湖面上
It’ll just melt away after a minute or so.
大概会停留一分多钟
I’m sorry I said that.
刚刚对不起
No, it’s fine. Really.
没什么 真的
Emilia.
艾米莉亚
I found your mom and dad.
我看到你♥爸♥妈了
My dad’s here? Mmhmm, over there with Will.
我爸也在 在那边和威尔在一起
I’m so sorry we’re late.
不好意思我们迟到了
Traffic and then parking.
先是堵车 后又找停车位
You know your father.
你知道你父亲
He’ll never just put the car in the lot.
他从不肯把车停到路边
You told him about the walk?
你跟他说了游♥行♥的事
No, I did when he called last week.
不 是我上周跟他在电♥话♥里说的
He invited me.
他邀请的我
I found out your mother was going.
后来知道你妈也要来
I thought we’d come together.
就想正好大家一起
Are Ben and Pia here?
本和皮娅呢
I didn’t invite them.
我没邀他们
Aren’t you gonna put your heart thing on?
把爱心卡片别上吧
I only have three.
只有三张
You can have mine.
我的给你
I can go get some more with Nono.
我和诺诺奶奶再去要点
Thank you.
谢谢
You okay?
还好吗
Welcome, everyone, to this special walk
欢迎大家参加这次特殊的游♥行♥
for remembrance and hope.
让我们共同悼念 心怀希望
If you happen to lose your group for any reason,
如果你中途与团队走散
you’ll be able to find us at our destination.
可以在终点找到我们
We try to observe silence during the walk until the end.
游♥行♥途中请保持静默
Hey. Hey, Jack.
杰克
I’m proud of you.
真为你骄傲
Shall we?
开始吧
I know this is hard, but it’ll be worth it.
我知道这很难 但对你很值得
I promise.
我保证
“Death is nothing at all.
死亡并不代表什么
I have only slipped away into the next room.
只是我走进了另一个房♥间
I am I, and you are you.
我仍然是我 你仍然是你
Put no difference in your tone.
对你来说没有区别
Wear no forced air of solemnity and sorrow.
别带着凝重 也无需悲伤
Play, smile…”
请恣意玩耍 面带微笑
Where are they?
他们人呢
Who?

My father and-
我爸和
There.
在那
Emilia.
艾米莉亚
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
We’re practicing our dance steps for the movie.
我们在学电影的舞步
I’m gonna be Lyle.
我要当莱乐
Remember how you and I used to dance like Lyle
记得你小时候
and Signor Valenti when you were little?
我和你经常学莱乐和希格诺·瓦伦蒂跳舞吗
They’re gonna start soon. I think we should go.
马上要开始了 我们走吧
Right, right.
好的
I think I might be in this Lyle movie too, huh?
我觉得我也会进莱乐的电影
If they need an old grandpa type.
如果他们有外公的角色
You’re not a grandpa type.
你又不是外公
Not his, anyway.
反正不是他的
Okay.
好了
I think they’re starting, huh?
他们开始了吧
What are you doing here?
你要干什么
We just didn’t want to interrupt,
我们不想因为这些破事
you know, with our nonsense.
打断游♥行♥
No, why did you bother coming here at all?
我不是说这个 你到底为什么要来
You know why I came here.
你知道原因
I came for you, for Jack, to support you.
为了你和杰克 为了给你打气
Mom’s here to support me.
妈妈才是来跟我打气的
Will, you want to walk over with me?
威尔 想跟我先过去吗
She was my granddaughter.
她是我外孙女
I’m here for Isabel.
我为了伊莎贝尔来这
Don’t you dare say her name.
你还敢说她的名字
Emilia. Will, let’s go.
艾米莉亚 威尔 我们走
Do you want to do this, or do you want to go home?
你想继续游♥行♥ 还是回家
I will not allow you to speak to me…
我不准你用这种语气…
You won’t allow me? What are you doing?
你还不准我 你在干什么
You know why my parents got divorced, Jack?
你知道我父母为什么离婚吗 杰克
I didn’t tell you. I didn’t tell anyone.
我没告诉你 没告诉任何人
You don’t even know I know.
你根本不知道我知道
Emilia, shut up.
艾米莉亚 闭嘴
My father was spending $1,000 a month
我父亲曾为一个俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥
on a Russian stripper.
每月花1000美元
Sheldon Greenleaf: judge/sex addict.
谢尔顿·格林丽芙 法官加性♥爱♥狂
Come on, Sheldon. Let’s go.
算了 谢尔顿 我们走
Come on, just walk.
算了 走
You don’t have to chase me away.
你不用赶我
I’ll just go, if you want.
如果你想 我先走一步
Okay.

Thanks, Simon.
谢了 西蒙
Um, I’m still gonna put my hearts in the water, so…
我还是想把心型卡片放水里
I’ll call you later.
我等会打你电♥话♥
For more than seven years, he’s traveled the globe,
7年多来 他游遍全球
chasing tornadoes on the rampage.
在狂风中追寻龙♥卷♥风♥
What you watching?
在看什么呢
Some storm chasers thing.
追赶龙♥卷♥风♥的人什么的
Is it any good?
好看吗
Will, I’m really sorry about what happened today in the park.
威尔 今天公园的事我很抱歉
I guess I just lost it.
我觉得我可能失控了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!