I mean, I’m the same.
我是说 我还那样啊
I liked that movie, though. Didn’t you?
我喜欢那部电影 你不也是吗
No.

I hate it when the heroine is beautiful,
我讨厌它 因为里面的女主角那么美
but she can’t get a date.
却没人约她
Why does everything have to be so stupid?
为什么所有的事都这么愚蠢
Oh, sweetie, I know.
亲爱的 我明白
But you’ll feel better.
但是你会觉得好些的
It’ll take time, but it will happen
这需要时间 但是会的
at home with Jack.
当你回家跟杰克在一起的时候
I really think I’m gonna have to kick you out tomorrow.
我真的觉得我应该明天把你赶出去
24 hours is enough time to punish a man
用24小时来惩罚一个
for his ex-wife getting pregnant.
前妻怀孕的男人来说 已经足够了
Why did you like that movie? It’s a romance.
你为什么喜欢那部电影 是个浪漫故事
You should have been angry at it.
你应该生气的
The guy’s a creep, and then he says “Sorry”.
那个男人是个怪人 然后他道歉了
And then everyone forgives him, but people aren’t like that.
所有的人都原谅他 但人们不是这样的
Some people are.
有些人是这样的
Sometimes good things happen.
好事会不时地发生
Did you meet someone?
你在跟谁约会吗
Is that what this little black dress is about?
这件黑裙子就是为了这个
No. I have not met anyone.
不 我没有跟谁约会
No one new, anyway.
至少没有新认识的
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Mr. Benvenuti.
贝福纽帝先生
When we drove out today,
我们开车出来的时候
he was chopping wood all show-offy.
他正在卖♥♥弄的劈柴
Mama, his wife just died.
妈妈 他的妻子刚去世
It’s not Mr. Benvenuti.
不是贝福纽帝先生
Emilia, you’re not gonna believe this,
艾米莉亚 你不会相信的
but I spent some time with your father Thursday night.
我周四晚上跟你♥爸♥爸呆了一会儿
What?
什么
Well, we’ve been talking more since your wedding,
你结婚以后我们的谈话就多起来了
and I guess you could say we had a first date.
而且可以说我们有了第一次约会
Mom, why do you think he’s changed?
妈妈 你为什么觉得他已经变了呢
He has not changed.
他没有变
I don’t think he’s changed.
我没觉得他变了
I think there’s just as much and as little to him
我觉得他还是跟
as there always was.
以前差不多
You’re just gonna pretend like nothing happened?
你要假装什么都没发生吗
No, I’m gonna stop pretending
不 我打算不再假装认为
that was the only thing about him.
那是我与他之间唯一的一件事
You’re on your own, both of you.
你们自己玩吧
Enjoy yourself.
祝你们玩得高兴
Emilia.
艾米莉亚
Sonia, I thought this was my day.
索妮雅 我以为今天该我
Dr. Soule said she was going to call you.
索尔医生说她会给你打电♥话♥
No, no, Sonia. No, don’t talk to her.
不 不 索妮雅 不要跟她说话
No, can you move away, please?
不 你能让开一下吗
William, wait in the car. Carolyn, this is my day.
威廉 在车里等着 卡洛莲 今天该我
Oh, no, you don’t have any more days, Emilia.
不 哪天都轮不到你了 艾米莉亚
I’ve just spoken to the principal.
我刚跟委托人谈过
If Jack wants to pick him up, that’s fine.
如果杰克想接他 没问题
Otherwise, it’s Sonia.
否则就是索妮雅来接
Well, I don’t know what William told you, but I’m
我不知道威廉跟你说了什么 但是
My pregnancy is my business, not yours.
怀孕只是我的事 跟你无关
Well, then maybe you shouldn’t have told Jack.
那也许不该告诉杰克
I’m only six weeks along.
我才怀孕6个星期
Anything could happen.
什么事情都会发生
He’d be crushed.
他也许会受不了
Not that it would make any difference to you.
那对你来说没什么区别
It’s very clear you don’t care about him.
很明显你不关心他
That’s not true.
不是那样的
I like William very much.
我很喜欢威廉
Not enough
喜欢得还不够吧
to make sure he’s wearing a helmet when he’s skating.
不能保证在他滑冰的时候给他戴上头盔
Not enough to take his food allergy seriously.
不能认真对待他食物过敏的问题
Yes, that’s right. I heard about that, Emilia.
是的 我听说了 艾米莉亚
Maybe it’s subconscious,
也许那只是下意识的
but it’s obvious you wish he weren’t here.
但是很明显你不希望他在这里
Now you’re just being paranoid.
你这是胡乱猜想
Oh, am I? Am I?
是吗 我是乱想吗
Because I’ve never had anything to fear from you, right?
因为你身上从没让我害怕的东西 对吗
You’re so innocent, so well-intentioned,
你是如此纯洁 心地如此善良
such a safe young woman to invite into my home.
那么有安全感让我想把你请到我家
You have no right to see Will alone.
你没有单独探视威尔的权利
I’m going to take care of that legally.
我会处理法律上的问题
Your relationship is with his father, not him.
你跟他父亲有关系 跟他没关系
But I’m his stepmother.
但是我是他的继母
That’s nothing, less than nothing.
那有什么 那什么都不是
And if you ever hurt him again, so help me God,
如果你再伤害他 上帝作证
I will have you arrested for child abuse.
我会让你因为虐待儿童被逮捕
Dr. Soule, please.
索尔医生 请不要这样
Children aren’t safe around you, Emilia.
孩子跟你在一起不安全 艾米莉亚
I think we’ve proven that.
我想这已经被证实了
Stay away from mine.
离我的孩子远点
Let’s go. Come on.
走吧 来吧
No, Carolyn, Carolyn.
不 卡洛莲 卡洛莲
Are you serious? No, absolutely not.
你认真的吗 不 当然不
She does not.
她没有
Okay, you know what? I’m done.
我受够了
That’s it.
就这样
You don’t have to like it.
不管你喜不喜欢
That’s the agreement.
就这么定了
Well, luckily, it’s not up to you.
这事不是你说了算
Yeah, okay, great.
行 很好
Good luck with that.
你就这么做吧
Yeah, bye.
再见
Guess you’ve heard.
你知道那事了吧
Yeah, I heard.
听说了
She’s gonna go to court.
她要去法♥院♥
No, she’s not gonna go to court.
不 我不会让她去的
You’re gonna pick him up every Wednesday,
星期三还是你去接
same as before, and take a cab here.
跟以前一样 打车回来
Okay.

And he’s coming Saturday
他星期六过来
to the remembrance walk with us,
和我们一起去纪念游♥行♥
the three of us.
我们三个
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Your mother told me.
你妈告诉我的
Mindy called her.
明蒂打给她了
I would like us all to go.
我希望我们都去
Look, I don’t even know if I want to go.
我还不知道我去不去
So he certainly doesn’t have to.
所以没必要一定让他去
Yes, he does.
有必要
She was his sister.
她是他妹妹
We’re all going.
我们都去
This is a family.
这才叫一家人
If Carolyn has to buy it, so do you.
卡洛莲得承认这点 你更得明白
Jack, I didn’t tell him on purpose.
杰克 我没有故意让他知道
He overheard both of us.
我们吵架时他听到的
This isn’t my fault.
这不是我的错
Oh, I know. Nothing is your fault, right?
我知道 你什么错都没有
What’s that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Everything just happens, right?
所有事都是自然发生的
Everything just fucking happens.
都他妈是自然发生的
♪ I remember here
我记得这里
♪ I remember you and me
我记得我和你
♪ I remember wild and wild and free
我记得无拘无束 自♥由♥自在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!