♪ Do you realize
你可知道
♪ That you have
你长得
♪ The most
有多么
♪ beautiful face
漂亮
♪ Do you realize
你可知道
♪ We’re floating in space
我们浮在太空
♪ Do you realize
你可知道
♪ That happiness
你会
♪ makes you cry
喜极而泣
♪ Do you realize
你可知道
♪ That everyone
你认识的
♪ You know
每个人
♪ Someday
有一天
♪ Will die
会逝去
♪ And instead of saying
而后
♪ all of your good-byes
道声珍重
…froze last night on the way out,
冰冻即将过去
but we’ll still be dealing with
但是还会有
some scattered snow flurries and sleet.
零星的风雪或雨夹雪
Expect it to be over by early afternoon
随着温度达到华氏35度左右
with highs today in the mid-30s.
恶劣天气到下午有望结束
Freezing temperatures will be back this evening
今晚气温会再次降到冰点
with lows in the mid-20s in Manhattan
其中曼哈顿地区会降到华氏20度左右
and high tem’s in the outlying suburbs.
边远郊区气温会较高
So wrap up.
多穿点吧
Right now we have a weather-related delay
现在林肯隧♥道♥因为天气关系
in the Lincoln Tunnel
正在塞车
where a semi apparently hit some ice…
据说是一辆大卡车撞上了冰
It’s a good school, isn’t it?
这学校不错 是吧
You never know?
不觉得吗
Yeah. Yeah, it’s good.
是啊 是不错
I’m Jamie Brennan.
我叫杰米·布里南
Hi.
你好
My daughter’s in the fourth grade.
我女儿读四年级
We just moved here from L.A.
我们刚从洛杉矶搬过来
Hi, I’m Emilia. Hi.
你好 我叫艾米莉亚 你好
I’m with William Woolf.
我来接威廉·沃尔夫
He’s in third. He’s my stepson.
他读三年级 他是我继子
Ugh, they don’t mind staring, do they?
他们真愿意盯着别人看
Yeah, well, you’re new,
好吧 你是新来的
and you’re talking to the only second wife here.
而且你在跟唯一的后妈聊天
I terrify them,
我把他们吓坏了
like there’s such a thing as a home-wrecker.
好像我专门破坏别人家庭一样
There is in California.
加利福尼亚就有这种人
Now you’re nervous.
你也开始紧张了
Oh, no, of course not.
不不 当然没有
Miss Emilia?
艾米莉亚小姐
Sonia, isn’t this your day off?
索妮雅 今天你不是放假吗
Yes. It’s Wednesday, right?
是的 今天星期三 对吧
Yes, yes.
是 是的
Dr. Soule asked me to give to you this
索尔医生让我把这个给你
for the ears of William.
威廉耳朵用的
I go to her office to pick up.
我到她办公室拿的
She made you work on your day off?
她让你加班吗
So three times a day, he takes this with food.
一天三次 餐时吃
And keep cold, but not in fridge.
保持常温 别放在冰箱里
Oh, and Dr. Soule also says when Mr. Woolf
索尔医生还说 希望这次沃尔夫先生
drop off William this time,
送威廉上学的时候
his clothes are clean and fold,
他的衣服是洗好叠好的
not just shoving in backpack.
别只是胡乱掖在包里
They were not shoved.
不是乱掖的啊
They were folded, I mean, casually.
衣服叠好了的 虽然说叠得随意了点
And they were clean.
但是洗干净了
Worn once, washed once: clean.
穿一次 洗一次 很干净
This is not me. This is Dr. Soule.
这不是我说的 索尔医生说的
And do not yell at me.
不要冲着我发飙
It is very embarrassing to be yelling at me in public.
在公共场所这样很丢人的
I’m not yelling at you, Sonia.
我没对你发飙 索妮雅
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Okay, I will remember.
好 我记住了
Cold, not fridge.
常温 不冷冻
Clean, not shoved.
干净 不乱掖
Sonia!
索妮雅
Ooh, William.
威廉
I just say hello and good-bye.
我就是来看你一眼
I bring medicine from your mommy.
我从你妈那里拿药来了
Hello, Emilia.
你好 艾米莉亚
Hey, William.
你好 威廉
You ready?
可以走了吗
Okay, William, I go to my day off now.
好的 威廉 我该下班了
Bye.
再见
Bye. See you tomorrow.
再见 明天见
Good-bye, Miss Emilia.
再见 艾米莉亚小姐
Sorry, pal.
抱歉 伙计
It’s just me today, Wednesday.
今天是我来接你 今天是星期三
So it is. So it is.
随便 随便
My gloves weren’t in my cubby.
我的手套没带来
Here, take mine. They’re too big.
这儿 拿去 太大了
William, come on. Let’s go.
威廉 行了吧 走吧
Nice talking to you.
和你聊天很愉快
Have a nice life.
祝你一生幸福
Oh, great. It’s gonna rain.
太妙了 要下雨
Why didn’t you call the car service?
你为什么不叫辆车来
Everyone calls the car service when it rains.
大家下雨天都知道要叫车来
Everyone?
大家都叫
You know, not everyone can afford a car service.
你要知道 大家也不是都有那个闲钱
My dad can.
我爸就有
Well, look, what are all those mothers doing?
你看 那些妈妈们在干什么呢
Just waving at traffic? No.
站在大街上朝着车挥手玩吗 不
So clearly not everyone who can afford it
所以 也不是每个人都有那个钱
thinks it’s necessary to arrange for a car service, okay?
或者觉得需要叫车来 明白吗
Sonia always calls the car service when it rains.
索妮雅在雨天都会叫车
She checks the weather the night before.
她前一天晚上都看天气预报
I don’t want to hear an eight-year-old say
我不想听一个八岁屁孩
“Car service” Again, okay?
再说什么叫车叫车的 好吧
Car service. There’s one.
叫车 来了
I wonder what temperature poop freezes at.
我想知道 便便多少度结冰
Yeah, me too. Constantly.
是啊 我也一直想知道
Come on.
过来吧
You know that since poop comes out hot,
你知道 便便拉出来的时候是热的
it freezes quicker than a popsicle?
但是冷冻的速度比棒冰还快
Mind-blowing. Get in.
大开眼界 上车
It’s because of evaporation.
这都因为蒸发的缘故
Hot water evaporates quicker.
热水蒸发得更快
So poop, which has hot water… William.
所以 还带着热汤的便便 威廉
Oh, oh! Oh, dear.
糟了
God damn it, William.
老天 威廉
Oh, get in.
上车
Ow! That hurt!
弄疼我了
Tell your mother.
跟你妈说
West 7th and 81st, please.
第7大道和81大道交叉口
God, William, keep your foot away from the heater.
天哪 威廉 你把脚离加热器远点
Today’s a good day for a video.
今天正好可以看录像
I can’t.
不行
I already watched one Sunday night.
我星期天晚上看过了
I have to wait till Saturday to start a new week.
我必须等到星期六才能看到新的
So I’ll just play with my Mega Science Lab.
我要玩百万科学实验室
Take off your wet coat before we go in the kitchen.
进厨房♥之前把你的湿衣服脱下来
I’ll probably gather the bacteria from the sink
我该把水槽里的细菌搜集起来
and look at it with my microscope.
放到显微镜里看看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!