王后就要接受审判了
You would leave me here alone…
你要留我一个人在这里
when the Queen is going on trial?
绝对不行
Out of the question.
绝对不行
Out of the question?
留下陪我
Stay here with me.
求你了
Please.
我需要妹妹在我身边
I need my sister here by my side.
她是人心所向
Crowds are with her.
人心无权投票
The crowds have no vote…
有权投票的主教们都被沃尔西摆平了
and the bishops that do are in Wolsey’s pocket.
她走过来了
She’s coming towards us.
博林家的娼妇们
So…the Boleyn whores.
两位都曾是我的侍女
Two former ladies of mine.
我做了什么让你们不满的事
What did I do to upset you…
让你们这样背叛我
that you should turn against me like this?
你无法给英格兰一名继承人
You failed to give England an heir.
这件事让你如此不满吗
And that upsets you so?
-让国王不满就是让我不满 -无礼
– What upsets the King upsets me. – How dare you?
凯瑟琳 英格兰王后 出庭
Katherine, Queen of England, come to court.
你想让我静静走开 去当修女
You want me to creep away and become a nun?
我不会的
Well, I shall not.
你想让我在上帝面前撒谎
You want me to lie before God…
承认我在第一段婚姻中已经圆房♥
and admit my first marriage was consummated?
但我没有
Well, it was not.
你想让我退位 并放弃我女儿
You want me to retire and give up my daughter’s claim…
作为王位唯一合法继承人的权利
as sole rightful heir to the throne?
我不会的 过一千年也不会
Well, I shall not. Not in a thousand years.
被你用尽方法折磨也不会
Not if you rack me to within an inch of my life.
我是凯瑟琳 英格兰的王后
I am Katherine, Queen of England,
国王唯一的妻子
the King’s one true wife…
王位继承人的母亲
and mother of the heir to the throne.
为民众所爱 为国王所爱
Beloved of the people, and beloved of a King…
你是鬼迷心窍了
you have bewitched.
陛下 我对您有何冒犯
My Lord, how have I offended you?
我一直是您忠诚的 顺从的妻子
I have been a true, obedient wife.
我爱您所爱 并为您产下子嗣
I have loved all those whom you loved and given you children…
尽管上帝选择将他们带走
though it has pleased God to take them away.
如果有任何针对我的公正的指责
If there is any just cause against me…
我很乐意因此面对悔恨和耻辱
I will happily depart to my shame and dishonor…
但我可以告诉您 上帝作证 没有
but I tell you, as God is my witness, there is none.
我请求您 亲爱的夫君
So I beg you, dear husband,
不要让我面对如此羞辱
to spare me this humiliation.
但如果您不愿
But if you will not…
如果您想要质疑我们婚姻的合法性
and you wish to challenge the validity of our marriage…
那就由一个适当的法庭
then let it be in a proper court
由我认可的唯一权威
and by the only authority I recognize.
由圣父 教皇陛下亲自审判
His Holiness himself, the Pope.
-真是场灾难 -为什么
– It’s a disaster. – Why?
如果审判继续下去
If the trial continues,
主教必然还是站在国王这边
the bishops will still find in the King’s favor.
没错 但没有教皇的支持
Yes, but without the endorsement of the Pope,
一切结果皆是空谈
the result will be hollow.
人♥民♥永远都不会支持
The people will never support it.
国王为何要给予罗马如此大的权力
Why does the King give Rome such power?
他大可以自己来决定这些事情
He should simply take matters into his own hands…
包括废除婚姻
and annul the marriage.
不 这意味着与天主教会决裂
No, that would mean breaking with the Catholic Church.
-他的信仰不允许 -他的判断力也不会
– His faith would never allow that. – Nor his good sense.
与罗马决裂将在政♥治♥上孤立英格兰
Breaking with Rome would isolate England politically…
让我们受新教♥徒♥掌控
and leave us at the mercy of the Protestants.
如若不然 英格兰将没有男性继承人
But the alternative is leaving England without a male heir…
还有内战的风险
and risking civil war.
那是亨利最畏惧的事
The very thing Henry fears most.
总之我要设法让他明白
Somehow, I need to make him understand…
这一切都将是值得的
that this will be worth it…
当我作为他的王后 为他诞下皇子之时
when I am his Queen and give him a son.
我了解您
I know you.
您已经做了决定 但这决定让您痛苦
You have decided but it grieves you.
您会摧毁你的婚姻 您的国家
Will you destroy your marriage,
和您在上帝前的灵魂
your country, your soul before God…
仅仅为听从一个不断拒绝您的女孩
on the whim of one girl because she denies you?
因为她的拒绝让您煎熬
Because she tortures you with her refusal?
您以为她不是别有用心吗
You think she doesn’t know exactly what she’s doing?
她想让我退位
She wants me to step aside.
我那睿智英明的丈夫在哪
Where is my wise husband?
他去了哪里
Where is he?
您是国王
You are a King…
做出国王的样子来
so be one.
现在该把你自己给我了吧
Now you will give yourself to me.
我以为我已经说清楚了
I thought I had made myself clear.
除非我们结婚 否则…
Until we’re married, there’s no ques…
混账
Damn you!
我为了你把国家变得四分五裂
I have torn this country apart for you!
那您应该对我表示感谢 而非愤怒
For which you should thank me, not be angry.
与罗马决裂
Broken with Rome.
让您摆脱腐♥败♥堕落教会的束缚
Freed yourself from the decadence of a corrupt Church.
我废掉了一个好王后
I’ve got rid of a good woman in the Queen.
拖累您的废物
A husk who failed you,
她的西班牙血统是罗马给您的桎梏
whose Spanish blood shackles you to Rome.
而我将被逐出教会
For which I will be excommunicated.
却而代之的是您可以掌管自己的新教会
And instead, become head of a new church…
英格兰教会 离上帝更近
the Church of England. Closer to God.
-闭嘴 该死 -放开我
– Silence! Damn you. – Let go of me.
你弄痛我了
You’re hurting me.
证明我这么做是值得的
You’ll show me it was worth my while.
他对你如何
How was he with you?
很温柔 温柔得出乎意料
He was tender, surprisingly so.
女巫 女巫 女巫
Witch! Witch! Witch!
他们在喊我女巫
They’re calling me a witch.
等他们看到国王是如何宠爱你的就好了
It will all pass when they see how he adores you.
宠爱我
Adores me?
玛丽 玛丽
Mary. Mary.
玛丽 等等
Mary, wait.
我一定要告诉你
I must tell you.
我要离开宫廷不再为你父亲效命
I’m leaving court and your father’s employment.
我看够这一切了
I’ve seen enough.
我也是
You and I both.
我存下了些积蓄
I’ve saved some money.
虽然不多 但也足够养活你了
It’s not much, but it’s enough to keep you.
让你安生
To keep you safe.
我看中了塔顿的一处住处
I have my eye on a place in Tatton,
离我长大的地方很近 在西部
near where I grew up, in the west.
-斯塔福德郡 -如果你跟我一起走…
– Stafford. – If you came with me…
我永远都不会背叛你怠慢你
I would never betray you or take you for granted.
这不可能 你应该知道
It’s impossible, you know that.
-我的家族永远都不会允许 -你还在乎吗
– My family would never allow it. – And you would care…
他们的想法如何
what they think,
在他们对你做出那些事之后
after everything they’ve done to you?
再用力 再来一次 用力 再来
Just one more. Just one more. Push. One more.
快 安 用力
Come on, Anne. Push, push.
出来了 出来了 陛下
It’s done. It’s done, Your Majesty.
做的很好
Well done.
男孩女孩
What is it?
男孩还是女孩
What is it?
是女孩
It’s a girl.
漂亮健康的女孩
A beautiful healthy girl.
是女孩
A girl?
她给孩子起名叫伊丽莎白 随您的母亲
She has named her Elizabeth, after your mother.
-孩子健康吗 -十分健康 陛下
– Is the child healthy? – Perfectly, Sir.
既然我们可以生出健康的女儿
Well, if we can have a healthy daughter…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章鸟人
下一篇文章盒子怪
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!