看看你 我很好奇
Then look about you. I’m curious.
在场的有那样的男人吗
Do you see one here?
我在找 陛下
Looking, My Lord.
还在找 陛下
Still looking, My Lord.
这呢 找到一位
There. Found one.
你说原谅让人杰出
So forgiveness, you say, makes a man great.
还有呢
What else?
慷慨
Generosity.
谦卑
Humility.
发现与之匹敌的对手的能力
The ability to recognize his match in others…
却又不会感到威胁
and not be threatened by it.
-男人中的对手吗 -也有女人
– His match in other men? – Women too.
你这么想吗
You believe that?
女人可以与男人匹敌
That women can be the match of men?
这是女人曾思考过的问题
It’s a question women have asked themselves for some time.
但我们承认男人有着他们的价值
But we concede men do have some value.
所以我们平等地接受他们
So we accept them as equal.
我发现你变了不少 安小姐
I find you much changed, Mistress Anne.
那我的祈祷一定得到了回应
Then my prayers have been answered.
欢迎回到宫廷
Welcome back at court.
陛下
My Lord.
怎么了
What?
我想他还以为她会被流放很久很久
I suppose he felt that she’d been banished long enough.
他们难道不清楚她会维护谁的利益
But in whose interest do they imagine she’ll act?
明显不是我的
Certainly not mine.
他们为什么把这房♥间布置得跟牢房♥一样
Why do they make this room such a dungeon?
一定要这么暗吗
Does it have to be this dark?
-你去哪了 -探望玛丽而已
– Where were you? – Just visiting Mary.
跟平常一样
As ever.
现在安回来了 你可以加倍嫉妒了
Well, now that Anne’s back, you can be doubly jealous.
我是你的妻子
I’m your wife.
你却从不与我同♥房♥♥
You never lie with me.
没错 有的
Yes, it has.
我希望你清楚自己在做什么
I hope you know what you’re doing.
这些家伙会不顾一切地抢走你的钱
These are vagabonds who’ll stop at nothing to take your money.
我们不是在赌博 陛下
We’re not gambling, Your Grace.
博林女士在给我们占卜呢
Mistress Boleyn is reading our fortunes.
也给我占卜一下
Read mine.
这也是从法国学来的吗
Another talent picked up in France?
王后为女宾们提供了广博的教育
The Queen offers her ladies a broad education.
我上次还听说她在招待路德教♥徒♥和异教♥徒♥
Last I heard, she was entertaining Lutherans and heretics.
是逃避迫♥害♥的学者和思想家 陛下
Scholars and philosophers, My Lord, escaping persecution.
-但愿你捂住了耳朵 -捂紧了
– I hope you kept your ears shut. – I did.
我的心 时刻与十字架为伴
And a cross close to my heart at all times.
-安女士 这是国王送的 -打开
– From the King, Mistress Anne. – Open it.
打开
Open it.
现在把它送回去
Now send it back.
你听见我的话了
You heard me.
她做了什么
She did what?
把东西送回来了 陛下
Sent it back, Your Grace.

Anne.
我想早点来的 抱歉没能早来
I meant to come sooner. I’m sorry I did not.
-太忙了 -我听说了
– I’ve been kept occupied. – So I hear.
忙着取悦国王
Amusing the King.
仅此而已 妹妹 我保证
Only that, sister. I assure you.
尽管他仍有所图
Despite his best efforts.
什么 有所图的不是你吗
What? And not yours?
孩子怎么样
How is it?
孩子很强壮
The child is strong.
一会儿都不让我休息 跟他父亲一样
It gives me no rest. Like his father.
你现在感觉和看起来一样糟糕吗
Do you feel as awful as you look?
你知道吗 在法国…
You know, in France…
没有女人会允许自己变成这样
no woman would allow herself to get in such a state.
你还来做什么 安 如果只是想折磨我
Why did you come, Anne, if all you desire is to torment me?
现在你知道
Perhaps now you know
被姐妹欺骗的感觉了吧
how it feels to be deceived by your sister.
-我什么都没做 -你偷走了国王
– I did nothing. – You stole the King away.
还在亨利·珀西的事上背叛了我
And then you betrayed me over Henry Percy.
如果你真这么想 就这么告诉自己吧
If that’s what you think, tell yourself that.
我是这么想 被流放的日日夜夜我都这么想
I did, sister. Every day and every night I was in exile.
这是国王的赏赐
A gift from the King.
给我妹妹吧
Give it to my sister.
这是给您的 安女士
It’s for you, Mistress Anne.
给我的
Me?
那就拿回去吧 立刻
Then send it back. Immediately.
他怎么敢这样
How dare he?
你看
You see…
我时刻挂念着你呢
I have your interests at heart.
为什么
Why?
为什么要这么残忍♥
Why this cruelty?
你知道我爱他
You know I love him.
也许你不该再爱他了
Well, perhaps you should stop.
陛下
Your Grace.
你的女儿呢 她在哪
Your daughter. Where is she?
你们先出去
Leave us.
她在哪
Where is she?
哪一个
Which one?
陛下 您指哪一个
Your Grace, which one?
-安 -陛下
– Anne. – Your Grace?
-你收到我的礼物了吗 -收到了
– You received my gifts? – Yes.
然后呢 你不高兴吗
And? They did not please you?
正相反 陛下
On the contrary, My Lord.
我非常高兴
They pleased me greatly.
那你又为何退回它们来羞辱我
Why do you insult me by returning them?
因为你把它们送来本就是在羞辱我
Because you insult me by sending them at all.
我的妹妹正怀着您的孩子躺在床上
My sister lies in bed with your child.
如果您想让我高兴
If you wish to please me, sir,
请把送给我的礼物给她吧
send her the gifts you send me.
我已经对玛丽足够体贴和慷慨了
I have shown Mary enough kindness and generosity.
现在我也想对你这样
Now it pleases me to show you some.
求您了 陛下 别这样
I beg you, My Lord, do not do this.
到底是哪里变了
What has changed so?
你 你变了
You. You have changed.
你要我怎么忘记
How could I forget?
初次见面时你选了玛丽 而不是我
You chose Mary above me when we first met.
不是的 安
No, Anne.
那天在人群中 我只看到了你
Yours was the only face I saw in the crowd that day.
而我情愿放弃一切 只求回到那天 陛下
And what I wouldn’t give to go back to that day, My Lord.
我想重拾机会 可是太晚了
Have my chance again. But it’s too late.
我也决不会背叛我的妹妹
And I would never betray my sister.
我求求您了 离开吧
Now I beg you, leave me.
-我实在承受不了这一切 -你看
– This is too difficult to bear. – You see?
你与我一样痛苦
The same pain as mine.
说明你与我有着一样的感受
Proof you feel the same way.
也许吧 但既然我们无法…
Perhaps, but since it can never come to…
不 让我来决定吧 请允许我抱有希望
No, let me decide that. Allow me hope.
走吧
Leave me.
-国王知道了吗 -有人告诉他了
– Does the King know? – He’s been told.
-孩子随时出世 陛下 -她怎么样
– Any moment, Your Grace. – How is she?
勇敢又坚强 希望一切顺利
Brave and strong. All may be well.
安 你考虑过我的请求了吗
Anne. Have you considered what I asked?
我还有希望吗
Is there hope?
你让我怎么相信你…
How could I ever trust you…
我已经见过你如何背叛你的第一任妻子…
when I’ve seen how you betrayed your first wife…
现在还有我的妹妹
now my sister?
我发誓决不再与我妻子同寝
I vow I will never lie with my wife,
也不再对你妹妹说话
nor speak to your sister again.
请给我一丝希望吧
Just allow me to hope.
是个男孩
A boy.
我会照顾好玛丽和孩子
I will take care of Mary and the child.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章鸟人
下一篇文章盒子怪
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!