我觉得我是和你在一起
I felt like I was with you.
这正是我们在理疗过程中 一再谈到的事
This is something that we’ve been talking about in therapy…
探索新的可能性 创造出新的关系…
exploring new options, creating a new relationship…
不要想着回到过去
Not going back to the past
重新创造已经发生过的旧事物
and re-creating old things that happened
而是要开始新的事物
but starting with new things.
好吧 我理解你的意思
Yeah. Point taken.
我知道这样…
I know that this is…
我可没设想这样的…
I didn’t imagine this sort of…
-极端 -…新事物
-Extreme. -New thing.
没错 可是…
Absolutely, but…
我设想的是比如骑骑马呀
I imagined like horseback riding
带上一小包酒 你知道
with a little satchel of wine, you know?
而不是去探索某个…
Not exploring other dimensions
…诡异版的《谁怕弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫》里的其他维度
in some weird version of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
如果这是我想去做的事呢
What if this is something that I want to do?
你想要回去
You want to go back?
我想要改善我们的关系
I want to help our relationship.
唔…说这个有点怪怪的
So…a little weird to say this,
但我还是有点小纠结
but I’m struggling a little bit with the fact
对你昨晚睡了 另一个我这一事实
that you slept with the other me last night.
是的 可我以为那是你
Yeah, but I thought it was you.
我知道 我不是在生你气或责怪你
I know. I’m not mad or blaming you.
我只是…如果我不说 那就是在骗你 你知道
I just like…I’d be lying if I, you know,
我是有点嫉妒 我想是的
so I was a little jealous, I guess.
好吧 我理解
All right. I understand,
但显然我绝没有 有意对你不忠
but obviously I would never knowingly cheat on you.
那么似乎只有我们一次 进去一个的时候才起作用
So it seems like it only works if we go in one at a time.
没错
Correct.
所以我想我们只要商量好 谁想先进去就行了
So I guess we’ll just figure out who wants to go in there first.
我马上出来 亲爱的
I’ll be out in a minute, sweetheart.
好的 我在这儿
Okay, I’m here.
喔哦 太好吃了
Whoa, that’s good.

Um.
嘿 熏肉怎么样
Hey, is that bacon okay?
已经放了好一会儿了
It’s been sitting out for awhile.
很不错
It’s good.
很好
Good.
整个上午你都去哪儿了
Where have you been all morning?
随便转转 你知道
Hanging out, you know.
不错
Cool.
我想你了
I missed you.
你想我了
You missed me?
当然
Of course.
过来和坐一起
Come sit with me.
好的
Okay.
那么…
So…
那么…
So…
想到实际上我们结过婚 是不是感觉很奇怪
Isn’t it crazy to think that we’re actually married?
我想是的
I guess so.
我们是夫妻
We are husband and wife.
-我知道 – 是啊
-I know. -Yeah.
我喜欢
I love it.
对了 你在这儿多久了
How long have you been here, by the way?
从我们昨天来这儿之后 傻瓜
Since we came yesterday, silly.
不 我是说 在这客房♥里
No, I mean, in the guest house.
从我们昨夜睡在这儿之后
Since we slept here last night.
啊噢 有人开启了侦探模式
Oh. Someone’s in detective mode.
对不起 我不是有意的
Sorry. I didn’t mean to be.
没事 我不介意
That’s okay. I don’t mind.
你有没有在这周围好好走走
Have you explored the grounds very much?
我觉得我对这儿的感觉相当不错
I think I have a pretty good sense of it.
这儿非常漂亮 是吗
It’s so pretty here, isn’t it?
是的 你愿意陪我 出去走一圈吗
It is. Would you like to go on a walk with me?
现在不太想 你要出去走的话随意好了
Not really right now, but you’re welcome to go on a walk.
这也是你的假期呀
It’s your vacation, too.
好的
Okay.
我们回头见了 索菲
I’ll see you in a little bit, Sophie.
好的 伊桑
Okay, Ethan.
喔哦
Whoa.
-太神奇了 -告诉我
-Fascinating. -Tell me.
好的 里面的那一位 百分百确信她就是你
Okay. That being in there is 100% convinced that she is you.
-是吗 -是的
-She is? -Yeah.
我提了几个无关痛痒的挑战问题
I threw out some soft challenges.
她镇定自若
She is unflappable.
我觉得等你进去以后…
I think when you go in there…
天哪 太不可思议了
God, it’s crazy.
是啊 你提几个我们经历过的 比较特殊的例子
Yeah, you throw out some like very specific examples
看看他是如何反应的
from our past and see how he reacts.
噢 不 不 亲爱的
Oh, no, no, sweetie.
我觉得我们不应该挑战他们
I don’t think we’re supposed to challenge them.
要是他们消失了或 怎么样了怎么办 你知道
What if they disappear or something, you know?
要是他们吓坏了怎么办
What if they freak out?
我的意思是就让他们以为
I’m just saying what’s the harm in letting
他们是我们又何妨
them think that they’re us?
是啊 我是说 我…好吧
Yeah, I mean, I…all right.
是没什么妨害
There’s no harm in it.
我只是觉得这事的部分乐趣…
I just thought part of the fun of this
…在于像是做调查 要找出…
was like the investigation and trying to…
我知道 你当然觉得 乐趣在于调查
I know. Of course you thought the fun was in the investigation.
等等 别急嘛
Wait, hold on.
就像那场拉斯维加斯的魔术表演
It’s like at the magic show in Vegas
每当魔术师玩出一个花样 你都急着向我揭秘
when you told me how the magician did every single trick
你毁了整场表演 不仅对我
and you ruined the entire show for me
而且对我们周围的每一个人
and everyone around us.
好吧 你记得我们谈的 那场魔术表演…
Okay. You remember we talked about the magic show
…是三年前的事了吧 我们可以不再提了吗
was three years ago and we’re moving past that?
-行吗 -好的
-Okay. -Yeah.
我们先回房♥里
Let’s go inside.
我们一起定出一些基本规则
We’ll make up some ground rules together.
那样不管你还是我就不会感到
That way neither of us feels like,
你知道 不会有任何的…
you know, there’s any kind of…
困惑
Confusion.
-或者说让我们保持一致 -好的
-Or just being on the same page. -Okay.
当我们在那客房♥里…
While we are in the guest house
…和那两个怪人在一起时
with the weird people,
不能有亲昵行为 不能有性
no intimacy, no sex.
好的 绝对同意
Yes. Absolutely agreed.
-不能有性 -很好
-No sex. -Good.
还有呢
What else?
唔 我想说那让我想到了
Well, I would say that would lead me to,
你知道 不能暗中监视
you know, no spying
必须得有信任
and there has to be trust involved,
对发生在客房♥里的事…
and we’ll be honest with each other
…我们将彼此诚实…
about what happens in the guest house and…
是的 就像是…
Right. It’s like a…
差不多像是疗法中的信任练习
it’s like a therapy exercise in trust almost.
-这就是信任练习 -是的 很好
-It’s a trust exercise. -Okay, great.
这就是我们来此的目的
That’s why we’re here.
很好 呃…
Good. Um.
我们看啊…
Let’s see.
我想如果还有别的什么…
I guess if there’s anything else…
既然我现在又想到了一条
Actually this is kind of really important now
那真的还是蛮重要的
that I think about it.
我们尽可以玩得开心 但如果在任何一刻…
We can have fun with this, but if at any point
…不管是谁感觉不舒服了想要停止
either of us becomes uncomfortable and wants to stop,
我们就立刻停止 打包走人…
we just cut it off, pack our bags…
绝对的 绝对的
Absolutely, absolutely.
同意
Agreed.
这建议很好 这建议真的很好
That’s a good one, that’s a really good one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!