Sophie!
出现如今这样的局面
And I take a big part of the responsibility for
我要负绝大部分责任
why this happened, okay?
但是你听我说
But listen to me,
我是你丈夫 你是我妻子…
I’m your husband, and you’re my wife…
我不会放你走
and I am not letting you go.
索菲 把门锁打开
Sophie, unlock the door.
我们一塌糊涂 可我就喜欢 那样的我们
We’re a mess, and I love that about us,
我不想要完美无缺
and I don’t want to be perfect.
我想成为我们自己 所以索菲…
I want to be us. So please…
索菲 他在撒谎
Sophie, he’s lying.
在他进来之前 就给我一次机会吧
Just give me a chance before he comes in here.
我爱你
I love you.
索菲 他在跟你说什么
Sophie, what is he telling you?
索菲 索菲 是我
Sophie, Sophie, it’s me.
别这样 索菲…
Come on. Sophie…
我们要走了 行吗
We’re leaving. Okay.
伊桑 请你别挡我的道 行吗
Ethan, I need you to step out of the way, please.
不好意思了
Excuse me.
伊桑
Ethan.
-不好意思 -伊桑
-Excuse me. -Ethan!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
伊桑 住手
Ethan, stop!
快住手
Stop it!
伊桑 别打了
Ethan, stop it!
你们两个 别这样
You guys, come on.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
索菲
Sophie.
好吧
All right.
这架打得太愚蠢了
That was a stupid fight.
索菲 求你了
Sophie, come on.
索菲
Sophie!
好吧
Fine.
你们都给我去死吧
I’m going to fuck all you guys.
要是他抓不住他会怎么样
What happens if he can’t catch him?
我不知道
I have no idea.
伊桑
Ethan!
伊桑
Ethan!
我们得赶紧离开这里
We’ve got to get out of here.
我们得走了
We’ve got to go.
请详细留言 我会给你回话
Leave a detailed message and I will return your call.
嘿 是我伊桑
Hey, it’s Ethan.
我知道你一直在回避我的电♥话♥
I know you’re dodging my calls.
我也知道你很清楚所发生的事
I also know you know what’s going on,
所以我们现在就去找你
so we’re coming over there right now.
-你是不折不扣的被子大盗 -我需要视觉形象
-It was a full-on grand theft covers. -I need a visual.
看这个 你看好了
Look at this. Come see.
总的来说你像颗卷纸糖
You were basically a tootsie roll,
包完以后滚到了你那一边
wrapped up, rolled over onto your side,
你把我丢在了床的另一边
and you abandoned me on the other side of the bed
整整一夜我的奶♥子♥都被冻掉了
and I froze my titties off all night.
噢 不 我很抱歉
Oh, no. I’m so sorry.
这就是你对我做的 你老公
That’s what you did to me, your husband.
-太可怕了 -的确是的
-That’s horrible. -It really is.
-这算什么老婆啊 -我不知道 你糟透了
-What kind of a wife is that? -I don’t know. You’re awful.
你亏欠我大发了
You owe me big time.
你为什么不把被子拽回去
Why didn’t you just take the covers back?
因为你看上去真的很萌 我不想叫醒你
Because you looked really cute and I didn’t want to wake you up.
是啊 不 那样还差不多…
Right. No, that makes sense…
我一定是相当地萌
I must have been pretty cute.
这样还…呃 这样还行
That was um, that was pretty good,
但你还得做得比这要多一点
but you’re going to have to do a little more than that.
-多一点 -嗯哼 我还需要别的
-More? -I need something else.
别的
Something else?
呃…要是我给你去做早餐 你还会说什么
What would you say if I made you breakfast?
那我就什么都不说了
I’m not going to say anything more.
我就不会再有什么动作了
I’m just going to try to let this happen.
-好的 -没有突然袭击
-Okay. -No sudden movements.
一动不许动
Be very still.
嘘…
Sh-h-h-h!
-我不会…-一动不许动
-I’m not…-Be very still.
我不想…
I don’t want to…
什么事都不能发生
Nothing is happening.
连目光都不能接触
Don’t even make eye contact.
好了 菜单上有什么
All right, so what’s on the menu?
唔 我在想要么做炒蛋熏肉
Well, I was thinking maybe eggs and bacon.
当我远离你之际 我的宝贝
While I’m far away from you my baby
我知道那对你很难 我的宝贝
I know it’s hard for you my baby
因为那对我也很难 我的宝贝
Because it’s hard for me my baby
我马上过去
I’ll be right there.
最黑暗的时刻就在黎明前
And the darkest hour is just before dawn
每晚在你上♥床♥前 我的宝贝
Each night before you go to bed my baby
低声为我小小祈祷 我的宝贝
Whisper a little prayer for me my baby yeah
告诉天上所有的星星
And tell all The stars above
这是献给我爱的那一个
This is dedicated to the one I love
爱不可能完全随人所愿
Love can never be exactly like we want it to be
知道你爱我我就能满足
I could be satisfied knowing you love me
有一件事我希望你特意为我做
There’s one thing I want you to do especially for me
那是人人都需要的事
And it’s something that everybody needs
当我远离你之际 我的宝贝
While I’m far away from you my baby
低声为我小小祈祷 我的宝贝
Whisper a little prayer for me my baby yeah
因为那对我也很难 我的宝贝
Because it’s hard for me my baby
最黑暗的时刻就在黎明前
And the darkest hour is just before dawn
如果有一件事我希望你特意为我做
If there’s one thing I want you to do especially for me
那是人人都需要的事
And it’s something that everybody needs
每晚在你上♥床♥前 我的宝贝
Each night before you go to bed my baby
低声为我小小祈祷 我的宝贝
Whisper a little prayer for me my baby
告诉天上所有的星星
And tell all the stars above
这是献给爱的那一个
This is dedicated to the one I love
这是献给
This is dedicated
这是献给爱的那一个
This is dedicated to the one I love
这是献给
This is dedicated
这是献给…
This is dedicated…