I am Sophie.
我是伊桑
I am Ethan.
我是索菲
I am Sophie.
我是伊桑
I am Ethan.
这他妈的什么玩意儿
What the hell is this?
我是索菲
I am Sophie.
越来越好了
That’s getting good.
你们准备得差不多了
You’re almost ready.
我从没拍过这张照片
I never took that picture.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不
No!
搞…
What the…
操
Shit!
来人哪
Somebody help!
救救我
Help!
救救我 索菲
Help! Sophie!
索菲 你能听见我吗
Sophie, can you hear me?
索菲 我被困住了
Sophie, I’m stuck.
嘿
Hey.
索菲 索菲 我在这里
Sophie? Sophie, I’m in here.
索菲 我在屋里
Sophie, I’m in here.
索菲 我被困住了
Sophie! I’m stuck.
-搞什么…-我们没太多时间了
-What the…-We don’t have much time.
他们以为我出来 采摘早餐水果
They think I’m out picking fruit for breakfast.
什么
What?
好吧 昨夜你离开后 又发生了很多事
Okay. A lot happened last night after you left.
你这是…你是真索菲
Do you know that you’re Sophie?
还是你装的
Are you pretending?
我分辨不出 出什么事了
I don’t know, what’s happening?
我不是你妻子
I’m not your wife.
好吧 这他妈的 怎么回事 你是谁
Okay. What the fuck’s going on, and who are you?
他爱上她了
He fell in love with her.
他不应该爱上她的
He’s not supposed to fall in love with her.
应该是她不再爱你才对
She’s supposed to fall out of love with you.
那样才行得通
That’s how this works.
那样我们才能出去
That’s how we get out.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢 我不明…
What the hell are you talking about? I don’t…
那样我们才能变成你们
That’s how we become you.
你们变成我们
You become us?
让你们两个反♥目♥是 搞垮你们的最佳方式
Pitting you against each other is the best way to break you down,
然后就轮到你们留下来了
and then it’s your turn to stay.
我了个…我了个操
What the fu…What the fuck?
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
昨夜你想出这屋子
Did you try to get out last night?
-是的 -但你出不去
-Yes. -You couldn’t.
是的
No.
那是因为我们越接近 离开这里
That’s because the closer we get to moving on,
你们就越难动弹
the closer you get to not being able to.
还记不记得你们刚来 这里的时候 我被困在这里
Do you remember when you first got here, I was stuck here.
你必须过来看我
You had to come see me.
现在你看
Now look.
伊桑
Ethan.
伊桑 那样不行的
Ethan, it’s not going to work.
只有我才能让你出去
I have to be the one to let you out.
你说什么 那我该怎么做啊
Well, what? I mean, what am I supposed to do?
我可不想…我可不想被陷在这里
I don’t want to…I don’t want to be trapped here.
-你有什么…-你还没被陷在这里
-What do you…-You’re not trapped yet.
我可以把你弄出去
I can get you out.
听着 今天只有两个人可以离开
Listen, only two people can leave today.
我不明白 如果你自己也想
I don’t understand. Why would you help me
离开这里 为什么你还要帮我
if you’re trying to get yourself out of here?
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
我情愿陷在这里也不愿 看到他和她一起离开
And I’d rather be trapped here than see him leave with her.
所以你也有爱和嫉妒 之类的真情实感
So you have real feelings like love and jealousy,
像个真实的人
like a real person?
我就是真实的
I am real.
我们应该多带几瓶水
We should bring a couple extra bottles of water.
这一次远足可能有点艰难
This hike can be a little strenuous.
路有多远
How long is the hike?
我在想我可能应该 去看一下伊桑
I was just thinking I should probably check on Ethan.
-看看他怎么样了 -大概只有一小时吧
-See if he’s okay. -It’s only like an hour.
再说 我觉得要是他在客房♥里
Plus, I think it’s good if
能冷静下来的话 那也挺好
he cools down in the guest house, you know.
嘿 我们已经准备好出发了
Hey, we’re getting ready to head out.
你要换衣服吗
You want to get changed?
可我所有的衣服 都在那客房♥里
Well, all my clothes are back at the guest house,
我同意 我也觉得我们应该 给伊桑他自己的空间
and I agree, I think we should give Ethan his space.
我有多余的一双鞋
I have an extra pair of shoes.
我们大概尺码相同
We’re probably the same size.
噢 你穿这件上衣真的很可爱
Well, that’s top’s really cute on you.
你还有那样的吗
Do you have anything like that?
我还有一件
I have another one.
快点啊 姑娘们 我们要走了
Come on, girls. Let’s go.
就在那里面
They’re just right in there,
最底下抽屉 有几双多余的鞋子
the bottom drawer, and there are some extra shoes.
太好了 太感谢了
Great. Thanks so much.
没事 还需要什么别的吗
Sure. Do you need anything else?
唔 是的 我的牙膏 和牙刷也在那里
Um, well, my toothpaste and toothbrush is over there.
你还有吗
Do you have anything?
当然 我给你去拿
Sure, I’ll get you something.
就给我一分钟 求你了
Just give me one minute, please.
这很重要
It’s important.
嘿 你给她找到衣服啦
Hey. Did you find some clothes for her?
对的 她马上下了
Yep. She’ll be down in a minute.
好的
Good.
什么 你不觉得你自己 现在多么不可理喻吗
What? Do you understand how insane you sound right now?
是的 我知道
Yes, I understand,
但这整个 该死的周末才不可理喻
but this whole fucking weekend has been crazy.
想想看吧 他们了解 我们所有的事
Think about it. Everything they knew about us…
失踪的衣服 还有打给 我妈妈和我朋友的电♥话♥
the missing clothes and the phone calls to my mom and my friends.
这整个周末就是一个 精心策划好的陷阱 索菲
This entire weekend has been one planned trap, Sophie.
很高兴我们有一秒钟单独时间…
I’m glad we have a second alone…
因为我早就想和你谈谈
because I wanted to talk to you.
是吗 真的吗
You do, really?
我也想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you, too.
你想说什么呢
What do you want to say?
你先说
You go first.
我思前想后了许多事
I’ve been thinking a lot about things.
我不想和伊桑一起离开
I don’t want to leave with Ethan.
我想和你一起离开
I want to leave with you.
我也想和你一起离开
I want to leave with you, too.
我爱你 索菲
I love you, Sophie.
你不是索菲
You’re not Sophie.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
索菲
Sophie?
过来
Come here.
索菲
Sophie?
这儿 到这里面 进去
Here, come in here, come in here.
索菲
Sophie?
听着 我没多少时间了 明白吗
Look, I don’t have a lot of time, okay?
索菲
Sophie.
我也不知道怎么说服你 但是我不想让你离开
And I’m not going to get this right, but I don’t want you to leave.
我不想让你离开我 索菲
I don’t want you to leave me, Sophie.
你看 我知道他既潇洒 又聪明 能说会道的
Look, I know he is handsome and smart and eloquent,
还会打酷酷的土豚的比喻
and he makes cool aardvark metaphors, okay?
索菲 你知道我爱你
Sophie! You know I love you.
而我不易相处 也很固执
And I’m difficult, and I’m stubborn
我知道一直在为自己辩护
and I know that I’ve been defensive,
我辜负了你的期望…
and I haven’t been what you needed…
索菲