我不跟了 摊出来看看
I’m folding. Look at that.
天哪 你没搞错吧
Jesus, are you kidding me?
-什么 -你说的没错
-What? -You’re right.
-一对A尖 -噢
-Pair of aces. -Ooh!
说中了吧 说中了吧
Nailed it, nailed it.
我就知道你有A尖
I knew you had the aces.
天哪 顺便说一句 你玩这游戏非常在行
Dude, by the way, you’re getting very good at this game…
可以说太在行了
almost too good.
我开始觉得这可能是 索菲长久练成的把戏
I’m beginning to think this is like one long Sophie con.
他显然是故意让你赢的
He clearly just let you win.
是啊 伊桑 显然是他让我赢的
Yes, Ethan. Obviously he let me win.
得了 各位
Come on, guys.
这应该只是个友好的游戏
This is supposed to just be a friendly game.
和你玩的时候就没多大乐趣
You’re not being very fun to play with.
他没趣的原因是 他连玩都不玩
The reason he’s not being fun is because he’s not even playing.
伊桑 如果你想赢得游戏
Ethan, if you want to win the game,
你至少得玩上几把吧 对吗
you’ve got to play some hands, okay?
这样才能定出胜负嘛
That’s just how it works.
好吧 很好 我来玩
All right. Fine. I’ll play.
算我一个 就你和我
Deal me in. You and me.
快点啊
Come on.
你想玩一对一…
You want to play one on…
好啊 太好了 这样才对嘛
Okay. All right. That’s the spirit.
加油 老兄 让我们玩起来
Come on, buddy. Let’s get in the game.
开始吧
Let’s go.
好了
All right.
你要几张牌
How many cards do you want?
我手上的就行
I’m fine with what I have.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
就要你手上的牌
Sticking with what you have.
好吧 我也就要我手上的牌
All right. I’ll stick with what I have, too.
你怎么做
What’s your move?
我全押上
I’m all in.
噢
Oh!
全押上 好大胆哪
All in, bold move!
但你有时候一定很冲动
But you’ve got to be impulsive sometimes.
我真的喜欢
I really like it.
好吧 既然你全押上了 那我就得想清楚…
All right, so you’re all in, and now I’ve got to figure out
…什么是你的泄密动作
what is your tell.
你现在腿抖得厉害
You’ve got that restless leg thing going on
我觉得那是因为紧张
but I think it’s just nerves.
你还稍稍咬着下嘴唇
You’ve been chewing on the lower lip a little bit,
但是 呃…我的那部位也有溃疡
but oh, I get ulcers in there, too,
所以那可能只是这个原因
so maybe that’s just what that is.
所以怪怪的嘴唇…
So weird lip…
噢…噢 见鬼
Oh, oh shit!
当然了 我看到了
Of course. There it is.
这家伙什么都没有 他自己知道
The guy who has nothing and he knows it.
不好意思 哥们 现在我就得叫牌了
Sorry, buddy, but I’ve got to call you on this one.
你有什么
What you got?
无所谓
Whatever.
你没什么牌 我用一张大A尖就赢了
You have nothing and I win with an ace high.
不好意思 老兄
Sorry about that, man.
和你玩很有意思
It’s fun playing with you,
但你得提高你的咋呼技巧
but you’ve got to work on your bluffing skills.
你赢了
You win.
你的说谎本领令人称奇
You’re an amazing liar.
祝贺你成为傻蛋一枚
Congratulations on being a shithead.
喔哦
Whoa!
伊桑 冷静一点
Ethan, just calm down.
嘿 等一下 等一下
Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute.
我可不想独享其美
I don’t want to take all the credit here.
你自己也是个 相当厉害的骗子 对吗
You’re a pretty decent liar yourself, right?
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
你想告诉她吗 还是该我来说
Do you want to tell her or should I?
有必要这样吗
Is this necessary?
我觉这很重要 让索菲知道发生的事
I think it’s important that Sophie knows what’s going on.
我们现在都是朋友 对吗
We’re all friends here, right?
有人告诉我你们在谈论什么吗
Would everybody just tell me what we’re talking about?
出什么事了
What happened?
没什么事
It’s nothing.
好吧 听着 伊桑有点怀疑…
All right, look, Ethan was a little suspicious
…你我之间有什么事
that something was going on between us,
所以他决定试着 自己去把它找出来
so he decided to try and figure it out for himself.
说实话这是个相当天才的举动
It was actually kind of a brilliant move.
他没有去那家杂货店
He didn’t go to the grocery store.
却偷偷溜进了客房♥
He ended up sneaking into the guest house,
阴差阳错之中
and in a strange twist of events,
他假装是我
he pretended to be me,
所以你实际上 和他上了床而不是我
so you actually slept with Ethan instead of me.
我他妈的不可能 假装是你…我就是我
I can’t fucking pretend to be you…I am me.
你…你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢
You…what the fuck are you talking about?
给我闭嘴 索菲 别这样
Just shut up! Sophie, please.
昨天是你
That was you yesterday?
亲爱的…
Sweetheart…
大致说来 他先是因为与
Basically, first he betrayed you
别的什么人上♥床♥而背叛了你
by sleeping with someone else
然后可以说是因为与你上♥床♥ 而再一次背叛了你
and then he kind of betrayed you by sleeping with you.
对不起 两位
Sorry, guys.
我不想在此无事生非
I didn’t want to make like a thing here.
如果你们两位需要 一些空间什么的
If you guys need some space or something.
如果你们愿意用 那客房♥的话 非常欢迎
If you want to like take the guest house, you’d be welcome.
我哪儿也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
不 我希望你走开
No, I want you to leave.
…如果不在 请详细留言
…If not, leave a detailed message
我会给你回话
and I will return your call.
嘿 是我伊桑
Hey. It’s Ethan.
呃…我只想打个电♥话♥谢谢你
Um, I’m really just calling to thank you
谢谢你推荐 这个神奇的周末
for your wonderful recommendation this weekend.
也许下一个疗程 你可以把我们送去…
Maybe next session you can send us
…他妈的大屠♥杀♥博物馆
to a fucking holocaust museum.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
埃伦和布雷特文件夹 疗程1音频文件 疗程2音频文件
好吧 所以我们必须 恰好同时按键
Alright, so we have to hit the keys at the exact same time.
这是个奇怪的练习
This is a strange exercise.
数到三 准备
On three, okay?
一…
One…
-好的 -二…
-All right. -Two.
三
Three.
维多利亚和麦迪逊文件夹 疗程1至8音频文件
你们相识于亚利桑纳州的斯科茨代尔
You met in Scottsdale, Arizona.
我们相识于亚利桑纳州的斯科茨代尔
We met in Scottsdale, Arizona.
麦迪逊 你有两个姐妹 对吗
Madison, you have two sisters, right?
是的 两个姐妹
Yes, two sisters.
我是中间的孩子 我爸爸出走了
I’m the middle child, and my dad wasn’t present.
你为什么在这儿
Why are you here?
你是在一个由女性…
You were raised in a
…主宰的家庭中长大的 你有严重的…
predominantly female household and you had serious…
伊桑和索菲
Ethan and Sophie.
垃圾桶 伊桑和索菲文件夹
妈了个巴子
Holy shit!
好吧 再试试
All right. Try it again.
我是伊桑
I am Ethan.
我是索菲
I am Sophie.
我是伊桑
I am Ethan.
我是索菲
I am Sophie.
我是伊桑
I am Ethan.
我是索菲
I am Sophie.
我是伊桑
I am Ethan.
我是索菲
I am Sophie.
我是伊桑
I am Ethan.
我是索菲