Go, go! – Dead! Dead!
爪耙子,死吧
You snitch! Dead!
有点不对劲
Something’s wrong.
快…快…把他带走…
Go, go, go! Get him out! Get him out!
快带他上车
Get him in the vehicle.
快走,快呀
Get out, now. Go, go, go.
该死
Oh, shit!
停火!
Cease fire!
他挂了吗?
Is he soup yet?
他不可能逃走的 -他一定逃走了
No way he got out of there. – He’s got to be.
不!
No!
把他拉下来,快拉
Get him down! Pull!
只有一个人!代码3!
One Henry Robert! Code 3!
发生紧急状况立刻到递解囚犯 处支援
Demand immediate backup in the delivery area!
快走
Go!
我需要帮忙
I need a hand over here!
巴士上面
Hey, on the bus!
他想要落跑
He’s going OJ!
去逮他 -走吧,叶兹
Get him! – Let’s go, Yates!
盖布!
Gabe!
盖布!
Gabe!
你看到吗?
You see that?
好消息是你没发疯
The good news is you’re not crazy.
坏消息是…
The bad news…
他们偷走了我的生命
I lived here my whole life.
我所剩的美好记忆
And everywhere I look for great memories.
只有赖瑞和那些小孩…
Now all I see is Larry and those kids.
盖布
Gabe.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我没事
I’m okay.
我没事! -阿德说你在医院
I’m okay. – Aldrich said you were in the hospital.
是啊 -医生替你做检查了吗?
Yeah, I was. – Did they check you out?
我自己检查过了,我没事
I checked myself. Nothing to check. See?
我休息一下就好了 -嗨,奥利
I just need to get myself clear. Hey, Ollie.
你中弹了,你要做检查
You were shot. You need to be examined.
你帮我检查吧
You can do it.
我是兽医耶,你又不是小狗
Newsflash. I’m a vet. You don’t have paws and a tail.
你最近不对劲,一定要看医生
With all that’s been happening to you, you need to see someone.
我只想看到你
I’m seeing the only person I need to see.
我是说真的
I’m serious.
待会我们就到医院看小吴
We’ll go to the hospital, check on Woo, after I’m done.
你不会有事的
You’ll be all right, man.
你们要好好照顾他 -是的
you guys take care of him now. – Yes, sir.
盖布?嗨,TK
Gabe? Hey, T.K.
他怎么样?
How is he?
只是外伤,不算很严重
External injuries mostly. EMT said he’s seen a lot worse.
你偷溜出去害我们很紧张
You gave us a bigger scare just leaving the hospital like that.
你老公好神勇,一下就翻过墙
Your man went deep tonight, T.K. Don’t know how he made it up that wall.
没有你们我也办不到
I wouldn’t be here if you guys didn’t make it up right behind me.
我们翻不过那道墙
We never made it up that wall.
我连跑出停车场都跑不动
I didn’t make it out of the goddamn parking lot.
你中弹了,我们没追到嫌犯
Backup unit reported you down. We continued pursuit, unsuccessful.
只有你看到他,你得形容一下
Only you got a good look at the suspect. We need a description.
也许是朗尼的旧手下 想要杀他灭口
Think it’s someone out of Ronnie’s posse? Payback for snitching?
天色很暗
It was dark.
你什么都没看到吗?
You have anything? Anything to go on?
抱歉
Sorry.
如果你想到什么就告诉我们
If you remember anything, we’ll be down the hall.
我好高兴你还活着
Hey, man, I’m glad you’re still with us.
谢了
Thanks.
你为什么说谎?
Why did you lie to them?
是很暗呀
It was dark.
我不是别人,我是你老婆耶
Gabe, it’s not the guys. It’s me.
嫌犯是我
It was me.
什么?
What?
他的目标不是朗尼而是我
He wasn’t trying to hit Ronnie. He was aiming at me!
我还没看到他就有感觉
Before I saw him, I felt him.
我感觉到自己
I felt me!
他就是我
It was me.
也许肾上腺素让你产生幻觉
Maybe the adrenaline caused some kind of hallucination.
你中弹了,你的记忆受到影响
You were shot. Your memory could’ve been affected by the trauma.
或许是你最近怪怪的原因
Or maybe it’s part of what’s been happening to you.
人老了不会变得更强壮
People get older. They don’t get stronger.
也不会突然变得身手敏捷
They don’t get faster all of a sudden.
不管怎样你已经来医院了
Whatever it is, we’re here now, right?
要是我真的有病怎么办?
And if they find something wrong with me?
我不想失去工作
I don’t want to lose my job.
我也不想失去你
I don’t want to lose you.
刘太太,在做核磁共振造影前
Mrs. Law, before we go into the MRI room…
我要问一下你先生的事
…I have some questions to ask you about your husband.
他有没有装心律调节器? -没有
Does he have a cardiac pacemaker? – No.
脑动脉瘤夹? -没有
Intracranial aneurysm clip? – No.
假牙、助听器或人工阴♥茎♥?
Dentures, hearing aid or penile implant?
没有,除非他今早瞒着我去装了
No, no, and not unless he had one put in since this morning.
刘先生,请你过来填一些表格
Mr. Law. Right this way. I have a few forms for you to fill out.
这项手术不会痛,你不用怕
This is a painless procedure so there’s nothing for you to worry about.
更衣室在那儿,请换下衣服
Dressing room’s here. Remove all your clothing.
在挂钩上有病袍
You’ll find a gown on a hook.
我们已经输入资料了 你照完了就能出院
The paperwork’s already started so we’ll get you in and out in no time.
请拿掉所有金属物件
Please remove all personal metallic objects.
包括钥匙、手表、信♥用♥卡♥
That means no keys, no watches, no credit cards…
耳环、手♥机♥…
…no body piercings, no cell phones…
我的枪
My gun.
枪、手饰、拉链都不能有 -怎么了?
No guns, No jewelry, No zippers. – What?
“他”也在医院
The hospital has it.
你要做核磁共振造影
You’re going in for an MRI. Gabe?
记得我说的吗?
Remember what I said?
我又感觉到了
I feel it again.
照完了我就去把东西拿回来
When you’re done, we’ll go get your things, all right?
他们不会把枪交给她
They’re not giving her your gun.
你要请楼下的警官来拿
The guys are downstairs. They can get the gun.
你不能带枪,里面的磁场很强
Even if you did, you’re not bringing it here. That’s a powerful, precise magnet.
好吧
All right.
你乖乖做检查,我去找你同事
If you start the MRI, I’ll find the guys.
把婚戒脱掉
Lose the wedding ring.
给我
Here. I got it.
拜托,这只是核磁共振造影 又不是心脏移植手术
For Christ’s sake, you’re getting an MRI, not a heart transplant.
请你保持3到10分钟不动
Mr. Law, I need you to remain still for three to ten minutes.
你可以说话 不过你一动就要重新再来
You can talk, but if you move, we have to start all over.
你们上哪儿了?
Hey. Where did you guys go?
我带他去…
I took him in for a…
怎么了?你要什么吗?
Something wrong? Can I get you something?
不了,我得找医生谈谈
No, I have to talk to the doctor.
我要替这家伙照完才能休息
Mike, I can’t take my break till I’m done with this guy.
你能等半小时吗?
Can you wait half an hour?
刘先生,你在干嘛?
Mr. Law, what are you doing?
我们要重新来过
Now we have to start over.
为什么?我做了什么?
Why? What did I do?
退后
Back away!
我以为你要杀我
Thought you were gonna kill me.
我有机会一定下手
Just give me the chance, asshole.
慢慢跪下来
Get on your knees slowly.
有人在吗?
You there?
给我跪在地上
On the floor, right now!
地上?
The floor?
这里是医院
This is a hospital.
地上都是细菌,我可不想生病
The floor is full of germs. You want me to get sick?
是枪声
It’s gunfire.
快去找警卫
Let’s get security.
盖布
Gabe.
退后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!