Yes!
吉姆 他都没法上场
Hey, Jim, how’s he going to score the winning goal
还怎么踢进制胜一球
if he’s never in the game?
也是
Good point.
教练 教练 我只想跟你提个醒
Hey, Coach. Coach, I just want to give you the heads-up.
蒂莫西·格林今天将会起到决定性作用
Timothy Green is your difference-maker today.
在那儿站的就是能扭转战局的人
That is your game-changer right there.
你开玩笑的吧
You’re kidding, right?
你觉得我是在开玩笑吗
Do I look like I’m kidding?
如果我让你儿子上场
If I put your son in the game,
他可能活不到他下个生日了
he wouldn’t live to see his next birthday.
你要是不介意 我们这儿还有比赛呢
If you don’t mind, we got a game to win.
橡皮擦 这是属于我们的时刻
Erasers, this is our time. This is our time.
让他热热身 教练
Warm him up, Coach!
来吧 蒂莫西 你也准备准备
Come on, Timothy! Let’s see you run some drills.
教练 让他做些准备活动吧
How about he runs some drills, Coach?
要把身体活动开 宝贝
You better stretch, baby!
他说什么
What did he say?
-他会上场的 -他会吗
– He’s going to play. – Is he going to do it?
分散开 就在那儿 接住球
Get open! Get open! That’s yours right there!
就这样 就这样
There you go, son. There you go, son.
好了 橡皮擦 拿到冠军
All right, Erasers! Bring the championship home!
分散开
Spread out!
太好了
Yes!
-不好 吉姆 -不好
– No! Jim! – No!
他没事吧
Is he okay?
希望他没事
I hope he’s okay.
不
Oh, no!
暂停 暂停
Time! Time!
会没事的
It’s going to be okay.
-那是谁 -我不知道
– Who’s that? – I have no idea.
-那是亨德森家的孩子吗 -可能是
– Is that the Henderson kid? – Maybe.
他不怎么样
He’s not that good.
他没事
He’s okay!
他没事 没事了
He’s okay! It’s okay.
我给你倒点水吧
I can get you some water.
好样的
Way to go.
-就是现在 -对对对
– Watch this. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这就是我们等的时刻
This is what we’ve been waiting for.
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-他过来了 -我们就10个人就行
– He’s coming in. – We’re going with ten.
-好的 教练 -什么
– Okay, Coach. – What?
不 不 裁判 过来一下
No, no. Ref, come here.
他们只有10个孩子参赛
They’ve only got ten kids on the field.
0号♥选手呢 怎么不让他参赛
What about zero? Why isn’t zero playing?
-我还以为他是吉祥物呢 -不是
– I thought he was a mascot. – No.
不 他也是队员
No, he’s on the team.
这是规定
There’s got to be a rule.
你自己查查
Get the book.
第154条还是哪条规定的
Hundred fifty-four rule or whatever.
吉姆 真有这样规定吗
Jim, is there a rule?
教练 你得派11名球员上场
Coach, you need 1 1 players on the field.
他不是踢球的
He doesn’t play.
他是你的队员吗
Is he on your team?
没错 可是…
Yeah, he’s on the team, but…
那就让他上 快开始吧
Then he plays. Let’s go, Coach.
好吧 格林 上吧
Okay, Green, come on. Come on.
我们儿子将要踢出制胜球了
Our son’s going to score the winning goal.
孩子 你乖乖呆在这儿就好
I want you to plant your feet right here, son.
知道了吗
Okay?
无论如何 都不要离开这儿半步
And whatever you do, don’t move from this spot.
这样才不会受伤 懂吗
You’re safe here, okay?
懂了 教练
Got it, Coach.
那就好
All right. There you go.
开始了 教练
Coach, let’s go.
伙计 这样就对了
All right, buddy. This is what it’s about!
在这里你会让你的小宇宙爆发
This is where you find out who you are.
跟板凳说拜拜吧
No more bench of life.
我没看错吧
Hit me with a stick.
他们居然让那孩子上场了
They’re not putting that boy in!
你没看错
Actually, they are.
这是件好事 相信我
It’s good. Trust me.
想笑就笑好了
Laugh if you want.
我乖儿子会踢出制胜球的
My kid is going to score the winning goal.
离比赛结束还剩两分钟
Two minutes left in the game.
你♥爸♥爸是谁呀
Who’s your daddy?
他喝醉了吧
Has he been drinking?
不
No, no.
他只是已经预料到一会儿的精彩画面
He just knows what’s coming.
加油 蒂莫西
Come on, Timothy!
做你想做的那件事吧
Do that thing you’re going to do!
就是这样 冲啊
This is it. Come on!
冲啊 橡皮擦 快
Come on, Erasers, let’s go!
你能行的
You can do it! You can do it!
加油 橡皮擦
Let’s go!
给我点激♥情♥的火花
Let me see some fight, Erasers!
再加把劲
Put some heart into it!
格林 干得好
That’s what I’m talking about, Green.
干得好
That’s what I’m talking about.
继续保持
Keep that up.
蒂莫西
Timothy. Timothy.
你得跑起来 快
You got to move your feet. Come on.
不 就呆在这里 孩子
No. Stay right there, son.
-呆着别动 -别听卡尔教练的
– Stay right there. – Don’t listen to Coach Cal!
别听你♥爸♥爸的
Don’t listen to your father!
蒂莫西 看着我 别听教练的
Timothy, Timothy. Look at me. Don’t listen to Coach Cal.
跑起来 快跑
Move your feet. Move around!
格林 千万别动
Green, Green. Stay right there.
你做得很好
You’re doing great!
试着踢一下 蒂莫西
Feel it out, Timothy!
快 跑起来
Come on, move around!
试一试
Feel it out.
去抢球啊 动起来
Chase the ball! Come on!
好样的 好样的 蒂姆
Way to go. Way to go. Way to go, Tim.
快归队 快归队
Get in immediately. Get in immediately.
快
Come.
别管他 快跑
Let him go. Let him go. Come on.
没错 就是这样
You got it! You got it!
老天 他又开始了
God, he’s doing that thing again.
不可以 把手放下 放下
No, no. Put your arms down. Arms down.
专心比赛 宝贝
Get your head in the game, baby!
专心比赛
Get your head in the game.
全神贯注
Get in the game!
和平时训练一样 加油
Like we worked it, come on!
0号♥加油
0号♥加油
冲啊 橡皮擦
There you go, Erasers, there you go!
干得好
Yes! Yes!
在那边
There it is! There it is!
快抢回来
Get back in! Get back in!
我的孩子 好样的
My boy! This is it!
机会来了
This is your moment!
不 不要踢
No, no, no! Don’t do that!
快踢啊 快
Do something with it! Do something!
-太棒了 -冲啊
– Yes! Yes! – Come on!
这才像样嘛
That’s what we’re talking about.
好吧 格林
All right, Green!
加油 主宰全场
Come on! That’s your house!
和我们练习时候一样
Just like we practiced!
看看他的小细腿
Look at his little legs!
难以置信
I don’t believe it.
你就信了吧