很好
That’s good.
这是什么
What is this?
他会被人误解的
He’s going to be misunderstood.
很多人都讨厌一切与众不同的事物
Lots of people hate anything different.
我希望事情并非如此 但是
I wish it wasn’t this way, but
我希望的事情多了去了 我希望…
I wish a lot of things. I wish…
他们创造的那个世界 简直太美了
It took my breath away, this world they created.
我误解了这件事
I was wrong
误解了这女孩
about this, this girl.
这都是你们做的吗
You did this?
对 蒂莫西和我一起做的
Yeah. Timothy and I did it together.
我犯了个错
I had made a mistake.
我们犯过很多错
We made lots of mistakes.
对啊 为弥补旧错又犯下新错
Yeah, we made mistakes trying to fix our mistakes.
这不就是做父母的一个过程么
Isn’t that how you know you’re a parent?
你们似乎忘了目的是什么了
You seem to forget what the object is here.
你们需要说服我们
You need to persuade us.
告诉我 你们做的有何不同
Tell me, what would you do differently?
我们会犯更好的错误 算不算
We’d make better mistakes?
-更好的 -不同的 新的
– Better? – Different. New.
新错误
New mistakes.
我们…我们会犯下各种新错误
That’s… That’s what we’d do.
对
Yeah.
专心踢球 橡皮擦
Put your heart into it, Erasers!
表现再好点
Smarten up out there.
鲍比
Bobby.
最不可思议的事情发生了
The most amazing thing happened.
今天早上起来 我竟然又开始画画了
I woke up this morning and I started to draw again.
老天 有时间浪费真是好
Oh, God! It must be so nice to have time to waste.
就像回到家的感觉一样
It was like coming home.
我的三个孩子都在忙着学外语
My three are so busy with their second languages,
忙他们的公共服务
their public service work…
还有不久之后的音乐演奏会
Oh, and their upcoming music recital.
你们一定要去
Your presence is expected.
冲啊 橡皮擦 加油
Let’s go, Erasers! Come on!
布兰达让快把我逼疯了
Brenda’s freaking me out.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
如果你现在坐在板凳上
If you’re on the bench now,
你就一辈子都只能坐冷板凳
you’ll be on the bench of life later on.
吉姆 怎么跟你♥爸♥一个腔调
Jim, that is your father talking.
教练 教练
Coach. Coach!
让格林上场吧
Put Green in!
求你了
Come on.
教练 谢谢
Good, Coach. Thank you.
你干什么啊 不 不 吉姆…
What are you doing? No, no, no. Jim…
让…
Put…
怎么了
What’s going on?
真是太好了 又来了
Oh, great. Now he’s going to do that again.
什么又来了
What?
他先松开交叉的双臂 把指关节弄响
He’s going to uncross his arms, crack his knuckles,
然后他就转身走了
then he will turn and go.
是的
Yep.
他这么对我没关系
It’s fine that he did that to me,
但他现在竟这样对蒂莫西
but now he’s doing it to Timothy.
吉姆…
Hey, Jim…
看 快看
Look. Look.
给你 吉姆爷爷
Here, Grandpa Jim.
你知道我为什么这么高兴吗
You know what I feel really good about?
因为我和巴特都很感激
Bart and I are just grateful
我们孩子的学校能有这么一个表现才华的节目
that our kids’ school has a gifted and talented program.
蒂莫西也很有天分知道吧
Did you know Timothy is gifted?
怎么说
How so?
这个嘛…
Well…
他总能看到事情好的一面
He always finds the bright side.
他从不放弃 心地善良
He never gives up and he has a good heart.
是啊 靠这就能上大学了
That will get you into college.
-他是个大艺术家 -看你吹的
– He’s a great artist. – Look where that got you.
快开始
Get open!
布兰达 我必须得说 我…
Brenda, I have to say, I am…
什么 我听着呢
What? I’m listening.
他很有音乐天赋
He’s musical.
-真的吗 -对啊
– Really? – Yeah.
他弹什么乐器
What instruments does he play?
他有音乐天赋 你脑子怎么想的
“He’s musical?” What possessed you to even say that?
她一直在炫耀 她孩子会做这个
She just kept bragging about how her kids could do this,
她孩子会做那个
her kids could do that.
辛迪的姐姐每年举♥行♥一次家庭音乐会
So Cindy’s sister has this yearly family concert
我们一直都参加
that we never seem to miss.
要是我早知道她那天打算干什么
If I’d known what she was going to pull that day,
我们肯定不会去
we never would have shown up.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
太棒了
Brilliant.
谢谢
Thank you.
今年我们不打算安可了[应观众要求加演的曲目]
This year we are going to dispense with our traditional encore.
因为我们有特别节目
Because we have a very special treat.
大家准备好
Sit back and
欣赏蒂莫西·格林带来的表演
enjoy the musical stylings of Timothy Green!
我们那个什么快迟到了
You know what? We’re running late to something.
你们还是安可吧 因为…
Go ahead and do the encore because…
不用 妈妈 没事 没事
No, Mom, it’s okay. It’s fine, Mom.
蒂莫西
Um, Timothy?
-伙计 -嘿
– Hey, pal. – Hey.
没事
It’s okay.
带他走 宝贝 咱们走
Just get him, baby. Just go.
带他走 带他走
Just get him. Get him.
快去
Just go get him.
伙计
Hey, pal?
所有朋友都知道豪华跑车
All my friends know the low rider
豪华跑车很拉风
The low rider is a little higher
咱们能再回去重来一次吗
Can we go back and do it again?
不行
No.
我想他们估计不会再邀请咱们了
I don’t think we’ll be invited back.
不过没关系 因为你太棒了
But it doesn’t matter because you were great.
你震撼全场 伙计
You rock, buddy.
这种感觉很棒
It felt great to rock.
能有你这么个孩子感觉更棒
It felt great to have a kid who rocked.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
都是你的功劳
It was all you.
也有我们的功劳 不过主要是你
And us, but mostly you.
我们为你感到骄傲
We were proud of you.
五分钟之后关灯 好吗
Turn the lights off in five, okay?
晚安
Good night!
我们震撼全场
We rocked!
我们做到了
We did.
震撼全场
We rocked!
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
我想我知道
I think I do!
这周末的决赛
This Sunday at the championship game
我们的儿子将踢进制胜一球
our son is going to score the winning goal.
加油 橡皮擦队
咱们走
Whoo! Let’s go!
咱们走
Ha! Yeah! Let’s go!
好的 做得好 教练
All right, way to go, Coach!
不 不
No! No!
不 不 你不能走 这次不行
No, no, no. No, you don’t! Not this time!
-你要留下看这场比赛 -我不能留下
– You are staying for this one! – I can’t stay.
-你一点要留下 -我有很多…
– You’re staying. – I got lots, I got a lot…
你不会后悔的
You will not be sorry!
我保证
I promise you.
-好吧 -好的 来 来这边
– Okay. – All right. Come on! Come on!
太好了