You’re not the only one with a secret.
一起走吗
You coming?
好呀
Okay.
完美
It’s perfect.
看那个鸟巢
Look at that nest!
我从这条街中得到灵感
I get inspired from this street, you know,
用到我的雕塑和艺术上
for my sculptures and my art.
不错
Yeah.
我总是从自然中汲取灵感
I always get inspired by nature.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
克拉德斯塔夫家敬上
Compliments of the Crudstaffs.
请介绍给您的朋友
And, please, tell your friends.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们都在努力工作
We’re all working hard.
我知道 都会好起来的
I know. It’s going to be fine.
-吉姆 -宝贝
– Jim. – Hey, honey.
现在不是时候
It’s not really a good time.
看窗户外面
Look out your window.
还记得有一次他说踢了一个女孩子的头吗
Remember when he said he kicked a girl in the head?
-记得 -就是她吗
– Yeah. – Is that her?
因为这太早了 他还太小
Because this is too soon. He’s too young.
你告诉他见到她时掉头跑
You told him to run the other way when he saw her,
可他根本没有跑
and he, he’s not running!
斯坦利维尔 世界铅笔之都
再见
See you.
再见
Yeah. See you.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
蒂莫西
Timothy?
蒂莫西
Timothy!
那晚 我们打算和蒂莫西坐下来谈谈
That night, our plan was to sit Timothy down,
以父母的身份 谈谈那件事
just as parents. Go right at it.
什么事
Right at what?
呃 就是谈谈”那件事”
Well, we were going to have “The talk”.
可你明白我们真的不知道如何谈起
That you have that we didn’t really know how to have.
计划就是这样 谈话 那晚
That was the plan. The talk, that night.
-嘿 伙计 -可后来…
– Hey, buddy. – But then…
怎么了
What is it?
亲爱的 你的巴伯叔叔出事了
Sweetie, it’s your Uncle Bub.
我们得走了 快点
We got to go. Come on.
-我们来晚了吗 -没有
– Are we too late? – No, no.
巴伯斯还醒着
Bubbles is still with us.
我带了你最爱的点心
I brought your favorite cookies.
要是我能带着它们躲过监管
If I can get them past the police,
就给你留一块
I’ll leave you one.
至少不是冰淇淋
At least it’s not ice cream.
还记得那年你开始掉头发
Remember the year that you started to lose your hair
然后你骗我和布兰达说
and you convinced Brenda and me
如果我们晚上给你冰淇淋
that if we gave you ice cream at night,
头发还会长出来
it would grow back?
辛德瑞拉 你还记得你画的画吗
Cinderella, do you remember that painting you made?
不记得了 什么画
No. What painting?
你妈妈像你这么大时
You know, when your mom was your age
她可是个艺术家
she was quite an artiste.
哪有 我可不是
Not really. I was not.
对她来说 没有比手握画笔
Oh, she was never happier
更开心的时候了
than when she had a paintbrush in her hand.
的确如此
That’s right.
那幅画她画了好几天
She worked on this one painting for days.
不让别人看 直到满意为止
Wouldn’t let anybody see it. Had to get it right.
想起来没
You remember that?
没有
No.
是一幅自画像
It was a self-portrait.
我们没看懂 太前卫了
We didn’t get it. It was ahead of its time.
我们都笑了
We all laughed.
哎 你那个哭啊
Boy, did you cry.
你跑开了
You ran away,
当你回来时 那幅画不见了
and when you came back, the picture was gone.
你把它扔了
You’d thrown it away.
我总对那件事耿耿于怀
I always felt so bad about that.
没事
No!
巴伯
Oh, Bub!
我们稍作休息一下
We’re going to take a little break.
巴伯斯 你得稍微歇会儿
Bubbles, you’re going to have a little rest.
让蒂莫西留下来 好吗
Let Timothy stay, huh?
好 可以吗
Okay. You okay?
没事 妈妈
It’s okay, Mom.
那好
Okay.
我们就在这儿
We’re right here.
有什么想问我的吗
Something you want to ask me?
你真的发明了培根 生菜和番茄三明治吗
Is it true you also invented the BLT?
我要是知道 也把孩子带来了
I mean, I would have brought my kids if I’d known.
-他不该休息吗 -也许你该带他出来
– Shouldn’t he be resting? – Maybe you should get him.
-我去看看 -别 随他们吧
– I’m on it. – No, let them be.
我以为再也听不到这笑声了
I never thought I’d hear that laugh again.
下一个
Next.
从那以后 我们要让蒂莫西重新成为
After that, we needed to get Timothy
一个普通的小孩
back to just being a kid.
卡尔教练觉得你不是这块料
Coach Cal doesn’t see it.
下一个
Next.
帮帮忙 教练
Help us out here, Coach.
这个真的会对他有好处
This would be really good for him.
这是最有可能让他交到朋友的办法
This is the best possible way for him to make some friends.
加油 加油 加油
Go! Go! Go! Go!
来吧 格林 让我们见识下你的本事
Come on, Green. Let’s see what you got.
没错 让我们开开眼
That’s right. Let’s see what you got!
眼睛看球
Eye on the ball.
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
别笑了
Take the smiles off your faces.
脚腕没扭到吧
Is your ankle all right?
他没事
He’s good.
来啊 格林
Come on, Green!
眼睛盯着球
Eyes on the ball!
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
我只会越踢越好
I can only get better.
橡皮擦 跑起来 快 别磨蹭
Erasers, run it out! Come on. Hustle up!
-格林 -好样的
– Green. – Nice job.
跑起来
Run, run, run!
不许抄近路
Don’t cut any corners.
抱歉 教练 我只是想说
Excuse me, Coach, I just want to say
必要的话我会陪他不断地练习
that I’ll be working with him around the clock if necessary
让他提高到一个新水平
just to get him to the next level.
别告诉我你们是那种家长
Oh, tell me you’re not those kind of parents.
管得过宽 投入过大
The type that get over-involved, over-invested.
我们肯定不是那种家长
We are definitely not those kind of parents.
那我们就没问题了
Then we won’t have a problem.
-吉姆 -快点 跑起来
– Jim. – Come on! Run it out!
加油蒂莫西 跑快点 对 就这样
Come on, Timothy. Come on, run faster. Yes, yes, yes!
使劲跑 Erasers
Run it out, Erasers!
她在这儿干嘛
What is she doing here?
不知道
I don’t know.
女孩多得是
There are so many girls.
是呀
Yeah, okay.
说明你有可能找到合适的女孩
Which means it’s possible to find the right girl.
用脚踢 你的脚
Use your feet. Your feet.
你♥爸♥爸真正想说的是
What your dad wants to say but isn’t
只盯着一条鱼是不对的
is that it would be a mistake to focus on just one fish
-外面有很多… -鱼吗
– when there are so many… – Fish?
眼睛盯着球
Keep your eyes on the ball.
用你脚的内侧 懂吗
Use the inside of your foot. All right?
吉姆 你能…
Jim! Could you…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!