We’re here, pal.
这玩意儿剪不断 是不是
This isn’t going to work, is it?
是呀
No.
你应该带他去看过医生了吧
You take him to the doctor, right?
给他吃难吃的药
You give him medicine that doesn’t taste good,
让他打很疼的针
they get shots that hurt.
这是义务
That’s the job.
我们以为自己是在尽责
We thought we were doing our job.
你往里面放什么了 他都快站不住了
What did you put in there? He’s about to fall over.
他可能需要的东西 笔记本 铅笔
Anything he might need. Notebooks, pencils.
最上面有一盒纸巾和一些创可贴
There’s a box of tissues on the bottom and some Band-Aids.
其实全套急救用品都有 以防万一嘛
There’s a whole first aid kit actually, just in case.
还有各种健康零食
Variety of healthy snacks,
好吃的和粗粮饼干 我知道你爱吃
treats and Graham Crackers. I know you like them.
再就是一个手电筒和一些电池
And then a flashlight and some batteries.
妈妈 就送到这儿吧 接下来我能搞定
Mom, I think I can handle it from here.
对了 还有一双备用袜子
Oh, there’s an extra pair of socks!
-祝你度过精彩的一天 -再见
– Have a great day! – Okay, bye!
这么说他压力太大了
That’s too much pressure.
该怎么过就怎么过
Have the day you have.
你今早上班迟到了
This morning you were late for work,
你毛衣上有果冻污渍
there’s a jelly stain on your sweater.
老实说你有点异常兴奋
And frankly you seem inappropriately cheerful.
我知道 但我是有理由的
I know, but there is good reason.
有个小孩子来暂住…
We’ve had a young boy come to stay…
我有流露出一丝丝
Is there something about my expression
对这事感兴趣的表情吗
that suggests I’m the least bit interested?
没有 夫人 你没表现出…
No, ma’am, nothing about your expression is…
那你没完没了地说是因为…
And you continue to talk because…
抱歉
I’m sorry.

Hello?
最好的情况是 减少工时
Best-case scenario, reduced hours.
有限的裁员 有限的
Limited layoffs. Limited.
比方说你下岗 你也下岗
Like you lose your job and you lose your job.
不是特指你 只是你们当中一些人
Not you specifically, but some of you.
最坏的情况
Worst-case scenario,
我姑姑和父亲
my aunt and my father will have no choice
不得已关闭工厂
but to close the factory.
我知道
I know.
我也不希望这事发生
I don’t want that to happen.
没人希望这事发生
Nobody wants that to happen.
我不是说…
And I’m not saying that that’s…
不好意思 格林
I’m sorry, Green?
我们打扰到你了吗
Are we disturbing you?
喂 宝贝
Hi, honey.
吉姆 学校刚才打电♥话♥了
Jim, the school called.
-怎么了 -你多快能赶到这儿
– What’s the matter? – How fast can you get here?
谢谢你们这么快赶来
Thank you so much for coming so quickly.
我们对这类事件十分重视
We take these matters very seriously.
-谢谢 -过来 他在这儿
– Thank you. – Come. Come. He’s here.
蒂莫西
Timothy!
不是吧
No!
谁把你弄成这样的
Hey, who did this to you?
他不肯告诉我们都是谁
He won’t give us the names of the kids.
发生什么事了
What happened?
美术作业
Art project.
美术作业
Art project?
我们把这个美术作业收拾干净
Let’s get this art project cleaned up.
让我来
Just let me.
-吉姆 -蒂莫西
– Jim. – Timothy.
我像你这么大也碰到过这种事
This kind of thing happened to me when I was your age.

Yeah.
我当时就希望我爸爸能给我讨个公道
And all I wanted was for my dad to have my back,
可他没有
and he didn’t.
所以我们这么着
So here’s what we’re going to do.
你告诉我
You’re going to tell me the names of the boys
是谁把你弄成这样
that did this to you.
怎么样
Okay?
然后我去摆平
And I will handle it.
你好 头儿
Hey, boss.
格林
Green.
我想你都知道了
I guess you heard what happened.
可不 他们给家打电♥话♥了
Yeah, they called me home.
也给我打了
Yeah, me, too.
怎么样了
What’s going on?
你♥爸♥爸正在解决这事
Your father’s handling this.
我不是很介意的
I didn’t really mind.
你儿子打我孩子的小报告
Your kid ratted my boys out.
他没有打小报告 是我不对
He didn’t rat them out. That was my fault.
原来是你打我孩子的小报告
So you ratted my boys out.
你不能让人们这样对你 跟我来
You can’t let people treat you like this. Come on.
你做父亲多久了
How long you been at this parenting thing?
你真的要事事帮他摆平吗
Are you really going to fight all his battles for him?
你觉得这样明智吗
You think that’s wise?
你好
Hi!
这对吉姆很重要
It was really important to Jim that the Crudstaff boys
克拉德斯塔夫家的孩子
take responsibility for
要为欺负蒂莫西负责
what they did to Timothy.
-是啊 -那他们照做了吗
– Yeah. – And did they?
我们就是玩玩而已
We were having fun.
他又没反抗 也没哭
He didn’t fight back. He didn’t even cry.
一点都不好玩
It wasn’t any fun.
我想孩子们想说的是
I think what the boys
下周六
are trying to say is next Saturday
我们要办个泳池生日聚会
we’re having a birthday party pool bash,
我们真心希望蒂莫西能来
and we’d love it if Timothy would come.
太棒了
Yes!
拜托 别告诉我
Oh, please. Don’t tell me
你又带他到校园恶霸家里去了
you took him back to the house of the boys who bullied him.
他真的 真的很想去
He really, really wanted to go.
所以你们让他决定什么是最好的
So you let him decide what was best.
我想是时候让他学着独♥立♥处事
I thought it was time he learned to fight his own battles.
我们只是忘问他会不会游泳了
We just forgot to ask if he could swim.
袜子真漂亮 格林
Nice socks, Green!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
亲爱的鲍比生日快乐
Happy birthday dear Bobby
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
好玩吗
So was it fun?
-怎么样 -他们好吗
– How did it go? – Were they nice?
你成为焦点没
Were you the man?
我踢了一个女孩的头
I kicked a girl in the head.
-什么 -为什么
– What? – Why?
她要脱掉我的袜子
Well, she tried to pull down my socks.
什么 她看见了吗
What? Did she see you?
我想她没看见
I don’t think so.
也许看见了
Maybe.
她肯定没看见
I’m sure she didn’t see him.
你不能让别人看见你的叶子 宝贝
You cannot let anybody see your leaves, honey.
我懂
I know,
那我该拿那个女孩怎么办
but what do I do about the girl I kicked in the head?
吉姆
Jim?
你要是看见她过来 掉头就跑
Well, if you see her coming, just run the other way.
-好吧 -这就对了
– Okay. – Yeah. Yeah.
我都看见了
You know I saw.
你看
Look.
不看
No.
快看
Just look.
为什么要看
Why?
看了你就明白了
You’ll see.
不光是你有秘密

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!