they come from their moms’ tummies.
你却是从…
Whereas you come from…
-花♥园♥ -对
– The garden. – Yes!
我并不了解你 但我乐意去了解
I don’t know about you, but I have a tendency to over-share.
所以有些事我们就先保密吧
So maybe we just keep some things between us for now.
比如花♥园♥和你的叶子
Like the garden or your leaves.
为什么
Why?
因为他们可能无法理解
Because they may not understand.
你能理解吗 他们可能无法理解
Can you understand that they may not understand?
-我想我理解 -是吗
– I think so. – Yes?
很好
Good!
我们去见见他们吧
Let’s go get ready to meet some people.
把那个角压下去 谢谢
Hold the corner down. Thank you.
大家好
Hey. Hey, everybody.
是这样的
Here’s what’s happening.
大家都知道 我们一直在努力组建家庭
It’s no secret that we’ve been trying to have a family
现在我们有好消息了
and we got some good news.
我知道这很突然
I know it’s all of a sudden.
他叫蒂莫西
His name is Timothy.
希望大家不要提太多问题
And please don’t ask too many questions.
你打算什么时候才告诉我
When were you going to tell me,
他多大了 从哪来的
and how old is he, and where did he come from?
他来得很突然 就像奇迹
It was all very sudden and kind of miraculous.
我以为你想要一个真正的孩子
I mean, I thought you were trying to have a real kid.
我是说 你亲生的
I mean, you know, one of your own.
第一眼看到 我就觉得他是我的亲骨肉
He felt like mine from the first time I saw him.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
这是煤块 我要把它先放在这里
These are the coals. I’m going to put that down for a second.
要是早点告诉我
Well, with a little heads-up,
我就会给他穿件更好的衣服
I could’ve helped with the clothes at least.
小伙子们
Hey, guys.
-干得如何 -挺不错的
– How’s it going? – Yeah, good. You know.
-这个能用吗 -可以
– Is it going? – Yeah.
大家的反应怎么样
How’s everything going over there?
谁邀他来的
Who invited him?
我以为他不会来
I didn’t think he would come.
蒂莫西
Timothy.
这是我爸爸
This is my dad.
爷爷好
Grandpa.
叫我老吉姆吧
Call me Big Jim.
好的 再见
Okay, bye!
蒂莫西 过来
Timothy, come here.
爷爷吗
“Grandpa”?
这是我梅尔婶婶 巴伯叔叔
This is my Aunt Mel and my Uncle Bub.
可以说是他们把我抚养长大的
They practically raised me.
你好 蒂莫西
Hello, Timothy.
小伙子
Hello, young man.
老家伙
Hello, old boy.
你知不知道 是我发明了
Did you know I invented
花生果酱和果冻三明治
the peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
你知不知道我爱死你的发明了
Did you know I’m a big fan of your work?
再见
Well, goodbye.
我是蒂莫西
Hi, I’m Timothy.
你们都是妈妈肚子里出来的吗
So you all came from your mom’s tummy?
感觉如何
How was that?
你就找了这么个玩意
This all you got?
我知道不太好
I know.
谁想玩
Who wants to play?
孩子们 这个游戏就是要躲球
The object, boys and girls, is to dodge,
就从你开始吧
so how about we start with you?
出局 你出局了
Out! You’re out!
你得跑起来
You got to move!
你得躲开那个球 蒂莫西
You got to dodge the ball, Timothy.
快点 跑起来 跑起来
Come on! Gotta move, gotta move, gotta move.
去那边 你出局了
Into prison. You’re out.
你得教教他
You have to coach him,
因为他完全不会玩
because he clearly doesn’t understand.
蒂莫西 蒂莫西 蒂莫西
Timothy, Timothy. Timothy, Timothy.
只剩5个孩子了
Look, it’s just down to five kids.
腿动起来 跑一跑 注意看球
Move your feet. Move around. Keep an eye on the ball.
你该下去了
You’re going down.
急走急停 急走急停 拜托
Stick and move, stick and move! Come on!
快过去 去帮帮他
Get in there. Go. Help him out.
让我们…
Let’s just call this…
我觉得这游戏不好
I don’t think this is a good idea.
你不会溺爱到不让他玩游戏 对吧
You’re not going to spoil all the fun, are you?
-不会 但…你能不能 -走开走开
– No, but… Could you just… – Go, go, go, go.
来了 来了 快跑
Okay. Hey. Here we go, here we go, here we go!
你得躲开那个球 跑起来
You got to dodge the ball. Move your feet.
放松点 老吉姆 这又不是奥♥运♥会
Take it easy, Big Jim. This is not the Olympics.
这种孩子的问题就是
The thing about these kids is
你永远不知道他们的真实情况
you never know what you’re getting.
有时候他们会有一些毛病
They have issues sometimes.
身体上的或其他方面的
Medical or otherwise.
如果他有问题 我们就帮他解决
And if he has any issues, we’ll deal with them.
-跟对待正常孩子一样 -好吧
– Like any normal kid. – Okay.
那可不是正常的举动
I mean, that’s not normal.
天啊
Oh, my…
你为什么这么做
What did you do that for?
出局 你…
Out! You are…
别这样 躲避球而已
Come on. It’s dodgeball.
老吉姆 老实说
Big Jim, honestly.
不敢相信我会这么说
I can’t believe I’m about to say this,
不过你父亲打中那男孩的头之后
but what did you say to your father
你跟他说什么了
after he bonked the boy with leaves in the head?
有点复杂
Hmm. It’s complicated.
我什么也没说
I didn’t say anything.
是吗
Really?
但我发誓
But I made a vow
我要用有别于我父亲的方式处事
that I would do things differently than my dad.
我会更好…
I would be much better…
吉姆决定当个和他父亲不同的父亲
Jim decided that he would be the father he never had.
那你呢
What about you?
我决定
I decided that
不会让我们的儿子被视为与众不同或怪异
our son would not be seen as different or weird.
他将被作为普通孩子对待
He’d be treated like a normal kid.
因为他一定会成为这样的孩子
Because that’s what he was going to be.
一个普通小孩
Just a, a normal kid.
难以置信
Incredible.
成色好 叶脉清晰
Good color, strong veins.
他们很漂亮 是不是
Yeah. They’re beautiful, aren’t they?
太不寻常了
Most unusual.
你能把他们剪下来吗
Can you cut them off?
可是他们非常健康 你为什么…
But they’re perfectly healthy. Why would you…
明白了
Oh, right.
蒂莫西 我跟雷吉是铁哥们
Timothy, Reggie and I go way back.
他在植物方面很有造诣
He’s amazing with plants,
要说谁能做这事 非他莫属
and if there’s anyone who can do this, he’s the guy.
我像你这么大的时候
You know, when I was your age,
大拇指上有个树瘤
I had a wart on my thumb.
别的小孩总叫我”树瘤猪”
The other kids, they used to call me “The Warthog.”
小孩们有时很无情
Kids can be so cruel.
我爸爸 他找来医生把树瘤烧掉
You know, my dad, he had a doctor burn that puppy off,
从那以后 没有人再取笑我了
and after that, nobody made fun of me at all.
我们不希望有人拿你取乐
We don’t want anyone to make fun of you.
就这么回事 你看呢
That’s what this is about. What do you think?
可以 弄吧
Okay. Go for it.
好的
Okay.
你可能会觉得有点疼
Okay. You may feel a slight pinch.
没事 深呼吸
Okay. Take a deep breath.
来了 伙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!