Wait. Wait.
我是蒂莫西
I’m Timothy.
这名字很常见
That’s a common name.
能让我们给你洗洗吗
Well, can we get you cleaned up?
好 你们有浴巾吗
Yeah, do you have a towel?
-我们有 -有的
– Yeah, we do. – Yeah.
感觉差不多了
This feels about right.
911 请说明你的紧急事件
911. State your emergency.
我想上报一个失踪…
Yeah, I’d like to report a missing…
我是吉姆·格林 橡木巷路13号♥
This is Jim Green. 13 Oak Lane Road.
吉姆 我是厂里的马蒂
Hey, Jim. It’s Marty from the factory.
我只是抽空再打份零工
I’m just picking up a few extra hours.
马蒂
Oh, Marty.
我们这里有一个…
We have in our possession a…
天啊 我不知道该怎么说
God, I don’t know how to say this.
有没有人上报一个失踪…
Has anybody reported a missing…
吉姆 吉姆 你在吗
Jim? Jim, are you there?
我也离家出走过
I ran away from home once.
我不记得原因了
I can’t remember why.
我也没跑多远
And I didn’t get very far.
你呢
What about you?
你也离家出走吗
Did you run away?
不是
No.

Come on.
我敢肯定你父母很担心 而且
I bet your parents are worried and
在胡思乱想
wondering.
辛迪
Cindy!
亲爱的
Honey!
有个东西你得去看一下
There’s something you need to see.
其实 我这也有个东西得让你看一下
Actually there’s something you need to see.
小宝贝洗白白了呢
Well, look who cleaned up good.
-这是… -是的
– Are those… – Yes.
请别问我叶子的事
Please don’t ask about my leaves.
-好 -不问
– Okay. – No.
但你们可以看看
But you can look at them.
如果你们想看
If you want.
这可不是人人都有的
Not everybody has these.
没错
Yep.
你介不介意
Do you mind
让我…
if I…
对不起
Sorry.
现在翻滚在我脑子里的问题更多了
Now my mind is racing with even more questions.
亲爱的 你得去后院看看
Honey, you need to go look out back.
我就出去一会儿
I’ll just be right outside.
多尼
Donnie!
虚惊一场
False alarm!
我们还以为有贼呢
We thought we had a burglar.
其实只是一家子浣熊
It was just a raccoon family
我们…我把它们赶跑了 所以…
that we, we… I chased it away, so everything’s…
-没事了 -你确定
– Everything’s fine. – You sure?
确定 一点事都没有
Yeah, we’re sure. Everything’s good.
吉姆 你有什么事瞒着我们吗
Jim, is there something you’re not telling us?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
拜托 吉姆 我们正实施严格的限水
Come on, Jim. We’re on strict water rationing.
上交你的喷水器 我们就不追究了
Turn in your sprinkler, and we’ll let this one slide.
但是 刚才下雨了呀
But it rained.
才没下雨
No, it didn’t.
除非只有你的院子下雨了
Unless it only rained in your yard.
你怎么知道不是呢
What do you know?
神奇吧
Amazing?
好吧格林 今天算你幸运
Well, Green, it’s your lucky day.
确实如此
Yes, it is.
很好 就是这样穿
There you go. You had the right idea.
这边 这边 好了
Back in there, back in there. All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我们很喜欢新鲜健康的食物
We really like to eat fresh, healthy food here.
很多蔬菜都是自己院子里种的
A lot of vegetables from our own garden.
大概我就是因自产的番茄出名的
I guess I’m known primarily for my tomatoes.
我做了很多罐头
I do a lot of canning.
但我也对夜宵情有独钟
But I’m also a firm believer in the late-night snack.
你们怎么样
Hey, how is it going?
很好
Good.
这是吉姆 我是辛迪
This is Jim, and I’m Cindy.
你可以叫我们…
Yeah, feel free to call us…
-辛迪和吉姆 -辛迪和吉姆
– Cindy and Jim. – Cindy and Jim.
为什么
Why would I?
没关系 你可以…
That’s no problem. You can…
-叫我们格林先生和格林夫人 -格林先生
– Call us Mr. and Mrs. Green. – Mr. Green.
虽然没多少人这么叫 但…
Not many people do, but…
妈妈 别逗了
Mom, really?
爸爸
Dad.
我们能谈谈吗 吉姆
Can I talk to you, Jim?
-他叫我妈妈 -对 他叫了
– He called me “Mom.” – Yes, he did.
-他叫你♥爸♥爸 -我知道 知道
– He called you “Dad.” – I know. I know.
名单上有54个女孩
Fifty-four girl names on the list,
但只有一个男孩 而且他就叫…
and there was one boy, and it was…
蒂莫西
Timothy.
他是为我们而来的吗
Is he for us?
我觉得是
I’m getting that feeling.
小心点
Be careful.
小心 慢点
Careful, careful.
放下吧
There you go.
仿佛突然之间
It was as if, all of a sudden,
所有事情都改变了
everything had changed.
他突然降临 一个长着叶子的小男孩
There he was, leaves and all.
我们不关心他从何而来
Didn’t matter where he came from.
-他是我们的孩子 -我们是他父母
– He was ours. – Yeah, we were his.
-我们是一家人 -是一家人
– And we were a family. – We were a family.
没把你们说蒙吧 跟得上吗
Have we lost you? Are you still with us?
这很疯狂 对不对
It’s kind of crazy, right?
我听过更疯狂的
I’ve heard crazier.
-真的吗 -假的
– Really? – No.
我是说 你们说什么都可以
That said, it’s your time to use as you choose.
我只想说两个字
I just have two words for you.
时间
Tick tock.
好的
Right.
好的
Okay.
那么…
So…
我觉得她忘了
I think she forgot.
你总是很早
You’re always early.
你好
Hello there.
我是蒂莫西
I’m Timothy.
很高心见到你 蒂莫西
Nice to meet you, Timothy.
吉姆
Jim!
我是昨晚来的 从花♥园♥里
I got here last night. I came from the garden.
这倒挺新鲜
That’s unusual.
姐姐 你好
Hi, sis! Okay, good.
很高兴你们见过面了 吉姆
Well, I’m glad you guys met. Jim?
我来了 好啊布兰达
I’m coming. Hey. Hi, Brenda.
那是谁
Who was that?
时间还早吧
Are we early?
天啊
Oh, gosh.
我想不早了
I didn’t think so.
吉姆
Jim?
来坐下
There we go.
-吉姆 -我知道
– Jim! – I’m on it!
好孩子 我们去见些人 准备好没
Okay, kiddo, you ready to meet some people?
很好 但我们还没准备好
Good, because we’re not.
今天你要见的这些孩子
Now, all the kids you’re going to meet today,
都是从妈妈肚子里来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!