Believe it, sister.
这么多年来
For years
我总听别人说你的孩子怎么怎么棒
I’ve been listening to how perfect your kids are!
现在你看看
Look at that!
那可是我的乖儿子
That kid is mine!
我就是他妈妈
I am the mom of that!
防住他 把他放倒
Get that kid! Put him on the ground!
踢他膝盖 把他放倒
Take his knees out! Put him on the ground!
看到没
See? See?
你明白当你能陪在孩子的身边
See what happens
会有什么不同了吗
when you’re there for your kid!
你明白当你相信他
See what happens
会有什么不同了吗
when you believe in him!
本来我也能像他一样
I could have been like that,
因为我身怀绝技
because I had skills,
可是我并没有成功
but no.
加油 蒂莫西
Come on, Timothy! Go! Go!
冲啊 蒂莫西
Go, Timothy! Go!
不是吧
No!
居然是乌龙球
That’s the wrong goal!
比赛结束 粉碎机胜
Game Bone Crushers!
可他
But he…
像练习时候一样 是吧
Just like you practiced it, huh?
当初我们描述
When we’re dreaming up the kid
我们理想中的孩子时
that we never thought we would get,
我应该说清楚
I should have said,
是为自己队伍踢进制胜球
“The winning goal for his team!”
-我想说的不是这个 -那你想说什么
– That’s not what I’m saying! – What are you saying?
够了
Shut up!
这和我期望的背道而驰
It was a failure of my imagination!
这显然是你的错
Your mistake was simple!
我的错 你认为是我的错吗
My mistake? You think it was my fault?
你希望他进球
You needed him to score for you
根本是为了你自己
to make you…
你敢说你不想在布兰达面前威风一番吗
Tell me you didn’t love the idea of rubbing it in Brenda’s face.
真受不了你
Please!
你以为你比你姐姐优秀
You think you’re better than your sister,
其实根本不是
and you’re not.
那你就比你父亲还垃圾
You are worse than your father!
你说什么
What?

No.
不可以
No, no, no.
快停下
Stop it!
我可不是这个家里最糟糕的家长
I am not the only bad parent in this house!
难道我们要比一比
It’s not a competition
谁是最差的家长吗
to see who can be the worst parent!
不 我是说我们俩半斤八两罢了
No, I am saying we’re both terrible at this!
没错 我们什么都不明白
We are! We don’t know anything!
说得对 我们对这个一窍不通
You’re right! We know nothing!
我们今天真是出大丑了
We were monsters out there today.
够了 不要吵了
Stop! Stop fighting!
老天啊
Oh, God.
我有些事情要告诉你们
I need to tell you something.
伙计 我们也有事情要跟你说
Buddy, we want to tell you something.

No!
我们对不起你
You deserve better.
我们会更用心 成为更好的父母
We will be better parents. We will do better.
我保证
I promise.
请你们…
Please…
停下
Stop.
时间到了
Your time is up.
-怎么可能 -不
– No, it can’t be. – No.
其实已经超时了
Actually, you ran over.
过了3分钟了
By three minutes.
请您让我们说完吧
You have to let us finish.
您得听完整个故事 求您了
You have to hear the whole thing. You have to.
恕我冒犯 但我们不会这样离开的
Excuse me. With all due respect, we’re not leaving.
好吧
Okay.
小朋友 要鸡米花吗 给你
Tots, Timbo? There you go.
明年再赢回来就好
Get them next year.
-来点吗 -不了 谢谢
– Want some? – No, thank you.
走吧 孩子们 回家了
Boys, come on. We’re going home.
这么快
What?
现在就回 没听清楚吗
We’re going home! What did I say?
别收拾了 让别人干吧
No, that’s somebody’s job.
走吧
Let’s go.
爸爸妈妈
Mom and Dad?
她是乔妮
This is Joni,
是你们见过最酷的女孩
the coolest girl you ever hope to meet.
真高兴我们又见面了
Nice to see you again.
再见
Bye.
这就对了
There it is.
爱与被爱
Love and be loved.
他们要去哪儿
Where are they going?
不知道
I don’t know.
随他们去吧
Let them go. Let them go.
好吧
Yeah.
我觉得我们一起度过的时间棒极了
I know we’ve had a great time together.
我也这么认为
Me, too.
有一件事我没有告诉我父母
I didn’t tell my parents
因为他们知道了也改变不了什么
because they couldn’t have done anything about it.
但我想让你知道
There’s something you need to know about me.
是什么
What is it?
我自己也无能为力
There’s nothing I can do about it.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s going to be okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
蒂莫西
Timothy!
看得我云里雾里的
I am so confused.
你们
Guys?
我招了 我们偷看了
We were spying.
我们忍♥不住
We couldn’t help ourselves.
-她很迷人 -没错
– She’s lovely. – Yeah.
我们真的很喜欢她
We really like her.
没错
Yeah.
我可不止喜欢她这么简单
I more than like her.
当然了
Well, of course.
我不是有心要偷看的
I don’t mean to pry, buddy,
可是你们看起来分手了
but it looks like you just broke up with her.
不 是我要放她走
No. I let her go.
为什么
Why would you do that?
你不是说你不仅喜欢她这么简单吗
Especially if you more than like her.
就是啊
Yeah.
你们不懂的
You don’t get it.
他说得对
He was right.
我们不懂
We didn’t get it.
但很快就懂了
But we were about to.
我们只不过想有份工作
We just want to work!
没错 我们不想下岗
Yeah, we want to work.
我爷爷替你们打工
My grandfather worked for you.
然后是我爸 我哥
My father did. My brothers.
24年了
24 years!
他为你们奉献了24年的光阴
He’s given you 24 years!
会议主题是
The meeting was about
工厂是否要关门大吉
whether the factory was going to close.
-小镇的所有人都到场了 -一个不落
-And the whole town showed up. -Everybody.
晚上好 我明白你们的不满
Good evening. I know you’re all upset,
但请允许我说几句话
but if you could just give me a few minutes.
你们应该听到谣言
You’ve heard the rumors
说我们在这儿的工厂
that our factory here in Stanleyville
将要关闭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!